Hera & Sandtrooper

Reaction score
Sorry she didn't work out for you man! The traded astromechs are doing lovely though. Thanks again!
I knw she was not going to be a great figure, but I still am glad I have her character. Thanks for the trade, love the Stormy.

Reaction score
Went to TRU the other day and they had three full pegs of the Hera / ST commander wave. The top of the card had tape on all of them.

Reaction score
Went to TRU the other day and they had three full pegs of the Hera / ST commander wave. The top of the card had tape on all of them.
Same here, I saw three sets of Hera at TRU yesterday, and one pack at one of my Walmarts! It is crazy how she is available now, though I am glad she is. :)

Reaction score
Anybody else have a problem with the arms for the Hera figure? Her arms popped off right when I opened her and they are loose in their sockets when I put them back.

Reaction score
I'm glad to have the character, but the paint apps are lackluster.
That is the understatement of the year. This line is plagued by poor quality and bad paint apps. I have seen knockoff toys with better quality. This line has become an embarrassment and we are definitely NOT dealing with the same Hasbro of years ago. I don't know how Hasbro isn't embarrassed by the quality of this line?? I wouldn't put my name on it.

GNT

Reaction score
Whoops thought I was in the Sabine thread, my mistake lol.

Reaction score
Lol soon it'll be about the reissue with her new season 2 look, her old season 1 look is soo last season lol :p
I won't be collecting any others from the Rebels range. I have the ones I want.

GNT

Reaction score
Finally opened my Hera and Stormtrooper, Hasbro have done a wonderful job sculpting her and including lots of small details across her uniform and head piece. Such a nice figure that captures her show appearance very well. As for the Stormtrooper, his fine as well.

Reaction score
Found 1 in Montana and the paint on Hera is abysmal. The chin brown strap is between her nose and lips. What's the best way to remove the paint?

JVM

Reaction score
Hera feels a little small to me, and the paint's a little off, especially in the face. Still, we're borderline lucky to have the character at all, unfortunately. Odd to me the Sandtrooper seems to be a 'Stormtrooper Commander'. Not a trend I've enjoyed lately.

Reaction score
I seent one of these the other day at Barnes and Noble of all places. Didn't think that they would have such a thing, but there she was. So for those hunting in the wild, check that out. Also saw her at Kohl's aboot 2 weeks back while looking for ep 7 figures.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find Hera in the UK? I've looked on Toys R Us, Smyths, Staractionfigures, EBay, Amazon and can't find it. :mad::mad::mad: I honestly don't know what else to do (rebels joke)
i have never seen this set in any store or online, maybe because of slow release and Force Awakens products

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find Hera in the UK? I've looked on Toys R Us, Smyths, Staractionfigures, EBay, Amazon and can't find it. :mad::mad::mad: I honestly don't know what else to do (rebels joke)
i have never seen this set in any store or online, maybe because of slow release and Force Awakens products
Me too. I've just got back from the US too and checked Target, Walmart and TRU out there ...nothing.

Just saw the posts above and I walked straight past a Barnes and Noble and Kohl's d'oh! I didn't think they would have action figures! :(

Reaction score
Reaction score
I've gotten a little frustrated with my Rebels figures not standing very well. So I ordered a 40 pack of 3.75 stands from amazon.com (Amazon.com: Star Wars 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Base Pack Stands (Set of 40 Stands): Toys & Games). It would be nice is these figures came with the stands like a lot of the Clone Wars figures did. Hera's foot is a little too flat to completely fit in the stand. However, it does fit just enough that she can stay on the stand.
No, I worded that incorrectly. The problem isn't the shape of her foot. The problem is that the hole to insert the stand is in the wrong part of the foot. The hole should be in the heel, not in the toes.

GNT

Reaction score
Depends on where you are really, she's been shelfwarming here at a discount store for months now.

Reaction score
I'm hoping they release a new Hera soon. The original has become impossible to find :-(

Reaction score
For me, the Hera two pack was one of the ones that was easy to find. I was able to find Hera many times at Target.

Reaction score
I never saw this set at the local stores, I put off getting it online because of the high prices. I started to get one on Amazon, but then saw some cheap on Ebay from some Chinese sellers, on what looked like legit Hasbro cards. Big, big mistake on my part. It was only Seven dollars but it was a total waste. The Stormtrooper is just horrible, it's half deformed and squashed. But the paint apps are perfect lol. It might be a factory reject. Hera would actually be okay if the paint apps had been applied correctly. I should of known better, but I thought it was worth the risk at the time. It was not, don't make my mistake.

Reaction score
I also picked up several packs from this line online locally at a low price. They even arrived in what looked liked a Hasbro box. The figures are medium quality and fairly ok to play with, but not that durable. I wonder if I should worry about lead paint?

Cheers

Reaction score
I picked up this set as well as 2 of the TIE Pilot/ Stormtrooper ones for $3 each at a dollar store today. They honestly look and feel like Chinese knock-offs. Is that a possibility? The packaging seemed legit and had the Hasbro and Disney logos on it.

Reaction score
I picked up this set as well as 2 of the TIE Pilot/ Stormtrooper ones for $3 each at a dollar store today. They honestly look and feel like Chinese knock-offs. Is that a possibility? The packaging seemed legit and had the Hasbro and Disney logos on it.
I don't know about the others, but there are indeed a lot of cheap chinese KOs of the Stormtrooper/Tie Pilot 2 pack on Ebay with Disney/Hasbro packaging.

Reaction score
They had this entire wave there: Leia/ Luke Stormtrooper, Cadet Ezra/ Kanan, Luke Hoth/ Han Hoth and the 2 I bought. I'm not entirely regretting it, but they sure are cheap. The TIE Pilot looks fine sitting in a TIE bomber.

Utinniii

Reaction score
It works out to $1.5 a figure so even if they are all pushed to the background I think they are worth getting. They are also good for fodder and testing out modifications or painting techniques.

Reaction score
Hell, I've given the blasters to some Rebel "partisan" customs I've made and between that and being able to see the top 1/3 of the TIE Pilot sitting in a fighter it makes it worth it.

I was more just curious. I didn't get any of the 5POA figures from that era and didn't know if they were actually that cheaply made then.