HELPING OUT: Rhode Island Comic Con - November 1-3, 2019!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Once again I will be attending RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON this November & I am happy to help you add to your collection!

Some guests & their prices are:
Alan Harris - $40
Bill Hargreaves - $40
Catherine Munroe - $40
George Takei - $80
Peter Serafinowicz - $40
John Morton - $40
Joonas Suotamo - $50
William Shatner - $80
Nichelle Nichols - $75 (This is VERY likely the final time I will be seeing her before her retirement).
Karl Urban - $60
Kate Mulgrew - $60
Robert Patrick - $60
Dave Bautista - $70
Pom Klementieff - $50

The FULL guest list with their autograph prices is listed here: https://www.ricomiccon.com/guest-prices
(NOTE: It isn't likely that I will be able to help with Chevy Chase, Robert Englund, or the 'Stranger Things' kids. Their lines are probably going to be too long for my health to allow me to stand in. If enough members need one of them to justify standing in the line, I will do it.)

My Help Fees are:
$15 - ANY item 16x20 or smaller that is sent to me. This includes flattened POP! boxes.
$20 - Items larger than 16x20 (i.e., toys, posters, statue bases, etc.).
Additional autographs from the SAME guest will be $5 each, plus the cost of the autograph.

For example:
Two William Shatner 8x10 autographs would be: $180
($160 ($80 per autograph) + $15 (first item help fee) +$5 (additional item help fee).

I prefer to ship via USPS Priority Mail & I always charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes it is $7.35 (within the USA). For non-Flat Rate Envelope options, please message me with what you want signed & your zip code; and I'’ll get you a quote from the USPS.

My deadlines for PayPal Payments (please send via ‘Friends & Family’ or cover the 4% fees) and Send-Ins is: October 30th, 2019
**If sending anything in, please remember to label items with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.**

If there are any other questions, you can ask here or PM me!

Reaction score
Orders are now closed!
I will post a link to everyone's signed items when I return!