Helping Out: RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON 2017!

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Instead of creating multiple new threads for help, I figured it would be easier to list all of the shows I’ll be offering assistance for this year in one place. When I start accepting orders for each convention, I will update the thread with the Send-In/PayPal deadlines, and Guest & Price Lists.

EDIT: Guest updates will now be done weekly, unless they are a headliner (or someone I'm really excited to meet).

Below are the dates and links to the guest lists:

COMPLETE - Nickel City Comic Con 2017 - COMPLETE
William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, JG Hertzler, Sam J. Jones, Erin Gray, Billy Dee Williams, & More!

COMPLETE - Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 2017 – COMPLETE
Jesse Eisenberg, Nichelle Nichols, Gene Simmons, Michael Rooker, Lou Ferrigno (of course), Sean Gunn, More!

COMPLETE - Syracuse Nationals 2017 – COMPLETE
Gene Winfield & Candy Clark!

COMPLETE - TREKONDEROGA – August 25[SUP]th[/SUP] – 27[SUP]th[/SUP], 2017 - COMPLETE
Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols, Lee Meriwether, Eddie Paskey, & MORE!

COMPLETE - RocCon – September 15[SUP]th[/SUP] – 17[SUP]th[/SUP], 2017 - COMPLETE
Burt Ward, Jeremy Bulloch, Glenn Morshower, Nana Visitor, & David Yost!

COMPLETE - Chiller Theatre – October 27[SUP]th[/SUP] – 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 2017 - COMPLETE
Michael Nesmith, Randolph Mantooth, Robert Fuller, Dream Warriors Reunion, & Many more!

NOW HELPING WITH:
Rhode Island Comic Con – November 10[SUP]th [/SUP]– 12[SUP]th[/SUP], 2017
VAL KILMER, MARK RUFFALO, ANDY SERKIS, Dolph Lundgren, Dave Bautista, Lots of Power Rangers, Norman Reedus, David Mazouz, Camren Bicondova, Sebastian Stan, Sebastian Roche, Paul Bettany, Julian Glover, & WAY too many more to list!

http://www.ricomiccon.com/guests

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDERING DETAILS:

RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON
http://www.ricomiccon.com/guests

Autograph Price list:
*The FULL list of guest prices is here: http://www.ricomiccon.com/guest-prices.*
**Please remember to add my fees to the autograph costs when making payments.**
***Even if a guest is not listed below, I will still likely be able to obtain them. There are only a few that I will not go after (due to low demand and other time commitments).***
Mark Ruffalo – $150
Andy Serkis – $80
Val Kilmer – $90
Paul Bettany – $90
Sebastian Stan – $100
Mike Colter – $55
Dolph Lundgren – $55
Carl Weathers – TBD (Likely $55)
CCH Pounder – $40
Dana Baron – $25
Dave Batista – $60
David Mazouz – $40
Camren Bicondova – $40
Anthony Michael Hall – $40
Brian Tocci – $25
Frank Whaley – $40

Gene Simmons – $120
Jason Isaacs – $60
Jon Bernthal – $50
Key Huy Quan – $50
Richard Dreyfuss – $60
Robert Hays – $30
Matthew Lillard – $50
Lou Ferrigno – $40 (or $50 or $60 or $70 or $80 or $90 or $100 or…)

Star Trek Guests:
Frakes – $50
Dorn, McFadden, & Sirtis – $40 each
Brent Spiner – TBD (Likely $50-$60)
William Shatner – $80

Walking Dead Guests:
Norman Reedus – $80
Morrisey & Payne – $50 each
Khary Payton – $60
Michael Cudlitz – $40
Ross Marquand – TBD (Likely $40-$50)

Star Wars Guests:
Ian McDiarmid – TBD (Likely $90 )
Spencer Wilding – TBD (Likely $40-$50)
Freddie Prinze, Jr. – $50
Joonas Suotamo – $40
Julian Glover – TBD (Likely $40)

Flash Gordon Guests:
Jones & Anderson – $40 each

My helper’s fees for RICC guests are as follows:
Show Pick-Ups and Send-Ins 11x14 or smaller: $10
Send-Ins larger than 11x14 (posters, action figures, etc.): $15
Anything that is particularly difficult to transport (i.e. instruments): $20
If you need more than one from the same guest, I’ll do the first for the pricing above and additional signatures from that same guest for $5 each no matter the item; but the highest help fee for what you’re getting signed will be charged first.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.65.
Pricing on other items will vary. Message me with what you want signed and I’ll get you a quote.

Deadline for PayPal Payments ('Gift' or please cover the fees) for RICC: November 8th, 2017
Deadline for Send-Ins for RICC: November 7th, 2017
**If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.**

If there are any other questions, you can ask here or PM me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mike, please put me and Ant down for now for the Star Trek Jersey show, we both have a 20x30. Thanks

Reaction score
Just a note to everyone, I'm adding those interested in any of these shows to my lists for each show and will post here when I'm ready to start receiving items and payments.

Also, my modem burnt out and overnight shipping has turned into 5 days waiting. It should be here tomorrow, but I'm leaving for Northeast Comic Con in the next day; so I will be out of touch over the weekend.

Reaction score
Burt Ward was added to RocCon and Norman Reedus to RICC.
RICC should have another announcement tomorrow and Nickel City on Thursday.

My internet seems to be back so there shouldn't be any more delays in my responses. My apologies to those who messaged me and that I didn't get back to for a couple of days.
Also, I'm adding those interested in any of these shows to my lists for each show and will post here when I'm ready to start receiving items and payments. I usually start taking orders and payments two months before a show. So, I will start taking items and payments for Nickel City Comic Con in a couple of weeks.

I'll be sure to post again when I do actually start.

Reaction score
Nickel City Con added Manu Bennett!

Also, I will start taking orders (items sent in, payments, etc.) for Nickel City Con on Wednesday, March 29th!
I will start taking orders for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con a week or two after that.

Reaction score
The Foley duo cancelled Nickel City Con, but Diamond Dallas Page is taking their place.
Also, Rhode Island is announcing guests all week long for Power Rangers week.

I'll update the first post for Rhode Island when Power Rangers week is complete.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We’re seven weeks away from Nickel City Con & I am opening orders for the show now.

Nickel City Comic Con – May 19[SUP]th[/SUP] – 21[SUP]st[/SUP], 2017!
http://www.nickelcitycon.com/special-guests/

Autograph Price list:
**There is an 8.75% Tax To Pre-Purchase Tickets**
The prices in parenthesis include this tax. The first price is the ‘At the Table’ Charge. *Please remember to add my fees to the below costs when making payments.*
Manu Bennett - $40 ($43.50) for 8x10’s & $60 ($65.25) for special items
Joe Montana – [Prices Vary] Starting at $199 ($216.41) for Flats up to & Including 16x20's & Mini-Helmets. Inscriptions & personalizations are extra for the sports guests.
William Shatner - $75 ($81.56)
Nichelle Nichols - $50 ($54.38)
Sam J. Jones - $40 ($43.50)
Erin Gray - $40 ($43.50)
Billy Dee Williams - $50 ($54.38)
More guests ARE being added!

A FULL list with pricing for all guests is here: https://www.showclix.com/event/nickel-city-con

My helper’s fees for each of the above are as follows:
If you need more than one from the same guest, I’ll do the first for the pricing above and additional signatures from that same guest for $5 each.

For example: If you want two of the ‘At the Table’ autographs from William Shatner on two 8x10 show pick-ups & One Nichelle Nichols 8x10 pick-up with the ‘At the Table’ autograph ($75 each for Shatner = $150 + my first item help fee $10 & the second help fee $5 = $165 + $50 Nichols autograph + $10 for my first item help fee), the total would be $225 plus shipping costs.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.65. Pricing on other items will vary.
Message me with what you want signed and I’ll get you a quote.

I need PayPal (as a gift or please cover the fees) by Monday, May 15[SUP]th[/SUP].
I need items sent to me to arrive by Tuesday, May 16[SUP]th[/SUP]. If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.

Reaction score
We're five weeks away from my deadline for Nickel City Con if anyone else is interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just heard that Wizard World Philadelphia will be announcing Charlie Sheen.
He's not on their site yet but it's in their most recent press release*.

*EDIT: Mr. Sheen is now on the Wizard World Philadelphia website.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trekonderoga 2017 information is now online!
https://www.startrektour.com/trekonderoga/

I’ll be taking orders starting in late June or early July for those interested.

The attending guests are:
Walter Koenig
Nichelle Nichols
Lee Meriwether
EDDIE PASKEY
Charlie Brill
BarBara Luna
Mary Linda Rapelye
Michael Dante

Prices should range from $25-$50 for each signature.

Reaction score
I'll see you at Star Trek New Jersey at the end of September. Can't wait for that show.
Sounds good, Mr. Miller! I'm really looking forward to it, too! It will be my first chance to see LeVar Burton... He's the only core TNG cast member I have yet to meet.
Plus it's always nice to see Nichelle Nichols. Creation will be the fourth time I see her this year and the fifth or sixth over all.

Reaction score
I'm in for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 2 3X5 cards for Micky Dolenz , Peter Tork

Reaction score
I'm in for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 2 3X5 cards for Micky Dolenz , Peter Tork
Hi!
I'd be happy to help, but neither of the Monkees are listed for Philadelphia... I'll let you know if they get added, though.

Reaction score
We're THREE weeks away from my deadline for Nickel City Con!

Nickel City Comic Con – May 19[SUP]th[/SUP] – 21[SUP]st[/SUP], 2017!
http://www.nickelcitycon.com/special-guests/

Autograph Price list:
**There is an 8.75% Tax To Pre-Purchase Tickets**
The prices in parenthesis include this tax. The first price is the ‘At the Table’ Charge. *Please remember to add my fees to the below costs when making payments.*
Manu Bennett - $40 ($43.50) for 8x10’s & $60 ($65.25) for special items
Joe Montana – [Prices Vary] Starting at $199 ($216.41) for Flats up to & Including 16x20's & Mini-Helmets. Inscriptions & personalizations are extra for the sports guests.
William Shatner - $75 ($81.56)
Nichelle Nichols - $50 ($54.38)
Sam J. Jones - $40 ($43.50)
Erin Gray - $40 ($43.50)
Billy Dee Williams - $50 ($54.38)
More guests ARE being added!

A FULL list with pricing for all guests is here: https://www.showclix.com/event/nickel-city-con

My helper’s fees for each of the above are as follows:
If you need more than one from the same guest, I’ll do the first for the pricing above and additional signatures from that same guest for $5 each.

For example: If you want two of the ‘At the Table’ autographs from William Shatner on two 8x10 show pick-ups & One Nichelle Nichols 8x10 pick-up with the ‘At the Table’ autograph ($75 each for Shatner = $150 + my first item help fee $10 & the second help fee $5 = $165 + $50 Nichols autograph + $10 for my first item help fee), the total would be $225 plus shipping costs.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.65. Pricing on other items will vary.

I need PayPal (as a gift or please cover the fees) by Monday, May 15[SUP]th[/SUP].
I need items sent to me to arrive by Tuesday, May 16[SUP]th[/SUP]. If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lou Ferrigno, VAL KILMER, Dolph Lundgren, Adrian Paul, & Dave Bautista added for Rhode Island Comic Con's Hero Week!!
They will also have Kevin Nash and Dana Barron announced soon!

Reaction score
I'm going to start taking orders for Wizard World Philadelphia on Monday (May 1st)!!!

Also, a couple other notes:
Denise Crosby has cancelled RocCon & The Syracuse Nationals have (as expected), announced Candy Clark!

Reaction score
Nickel City Con has added Pirates of the Caribbean actors Martin Kleba & Kevin McNally!
If anyone's interested, they are each charging $30 per signature.

Reaction score
Hello again everyone,

I am now opening assistance for Wizard World Philadelphia.

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con – June 1[SUP]st[/SUP] – 4[SUP]th[/SUP], 2017
http://wizardworld.com/comiccon/philadelphia

Autograph Price list:
Barry Bostwick - $30
Charlie Sheen – [Prices Vary] $60 for table photos he provides and $80 for fan brought items.
Gene Simmons - $120 (He won’t sign basses or guitars)
Nichelle Nichols - $50
James Marsters - $40
Lou Ferrigno - $40
Michael Rooker - $60
Rider Strong - $40
Will Friedle - $40
Sean Gunn - $30
More guests ARE going to be added (or so I’m told…)!

My helper’s fee for each of the above is the usual:
Send-Ins larger than 11x14 (posters, action figures, baseballs, etc.): $15
**If you need more than one from the same guest, I’ll do the first for the pricing above and additional signatures from that same guest for $5 each.**

I ship via USPS Priority Mail and charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.65. Pricing on other items will vary.

Payments via PayPal (as a gift or please cover the fees) & items sent to me should be made/arrive by Monday, May 29[SUP]th[/SUP].

If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a note that Millie Bobby Brown has cancelled her Wizard World appearance for Philadelphia.

I am told, however, that there will be many guests announced over the next two weeks! Those announcements are supposed to start after this weekend.
I have my fingers crossed for Elizabeth Olsen as her appearance at WW Chicago was leaked yesterday and quietly confirmed today!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that J.G. Hertzler & Penny Baker were add to Nickel City Con!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Manu Bennett & Kevin McNally have CANCELLED Nickel City Con.
A 'Stranger Things' announcement is coming, though...

Reaction score
The Nickel City 'Stranger Things' announcement is Noah Schnapp!
He's charging $40 for 8x10's and $60 for posters...

Last edited: