Help me out with Jackie Os Star Wars please?

Reaction score
I have been collecting Star Wars themed beers for a little while. There is one that I am looking to acquire that is made in Ohio.

I live in Oregon. Would anyone be nice enough to send one to me? I would be happy to PayPal...and repay a similar favor in the future.
It is made in Athens but I believe you can get it most anywhere in Ohio. This is an advertisement that shows the front and back of the can. I am only looking for 1. Thank you a ton if you help in any way.

Reaction score
You state the obvious and it is akin to jay walking but I'm not trying to get into a moral debate here.

This isn't my first post about Star Wars beer collecting on these forums but this is the first time anyone has been "that guy". Your post wasn't helpful or appreciated.

You aren't aware of forums dedicated to beer/wine trading from all over the world obviously? It is a very common thing in the homebrew community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble for violating some rule, regulation, or law they might not even be aware existed. If you want to label me "that guy", feel free.

p.s. Steubenville, OH is five minutes away from me. I could easily get the beer you need.