Help ID'ing accessories?

Reaction score
Looking for help with these three mystery pieces. They're probably from Marvel Legends (all my Elektra/Skrull Elektra sais are accounted for) or DC Universe Classics, although the bottom piece could be from a McFarlane HALO or NECA Predator figure.

Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Still trying to figure it out. I have Elektra and Skrull Elektra from the TRU two-packs, and they both have two black-handled sais. Looks like Netflix Elektra has black ones, too. Never had the ToyBiz Elektra or Deadpool. This single brown handled one is driving me crazy -- Thought it might be from a Deadpool or Deathstroke, but no luck so far.

I don't have a new Psylocke yet, but the old one from ToyBiz is the only one I have and I don't remember any accessories coming with it other than the BAF piece. It looks like it may be designed to plug into a socket on the small end...

Reaction score
Okay -- The sai is from a 3.75" X-Men Origins Deadpool figure. Way oversized, but whatever.

Still looking for the other two. Thinking the bottom piece may be a HALO "holster" where a weapon clips on...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Figured out the green piece; it’s the mount for the Spider-Man 3 New Goblin’s sword. No longer have the figure so the piece didn’t ring any bells.

Still trying to find the purple energy effect.