Hello! Nz Collectors!

Reaction score
I thought i'd pop in a intro post and a overview of what i'm looking to collect!

I live in christchruch Nz
I collect mostly Clone wars animated style clonetroopers i hope to one day obtain each variant or close to.
I also collect battle droids and CIS droids mostly B1 and B2 battle and super battle droids as well as vehicles of sorts on both sides.

I also have an Imperial display ranging from Galactic empire era to Legacy era, scout/storm/sand/shadow/evo/jump/incinerator/commanders/snow/dark/space/"Stormcommando/shadow scout" as well as Royal guards and Imperial knights.

I also have a Mandalorian collection which isn't very full, currently its only a couple of Boba's Jango's and mostly Death watch. (and Mandalore from the 3pack)

I also collect some Phase 2 clone troopers but they take a backseat to my clone wars animated collection and my imperial and EU favorites.

I also love and collect Action fleet i never had any at the time they were released but now i have a small collection a handful of each rebel ship but mostly only 1 or 2 of each type of Tie.

My Main Focus is on my clonewars collection at the moment i watch trade me like crazy and bid and buy from it often some of what i have i do get some Ebay but my clonewars collection has mostly come from inside New Zealand and would be interested to meet collectors!
I love army building mostly the cool looking armour (which i think clone troopers from clonewars animated phase 1 are the best phase 1) and phase 2 vintage/legacy/etc are the better, even if they are a little muscular. ^_^

I'm currently still searching for clone wars items ;
cw44 Ahsoka
Commander ; Wolffe(p2)/Jet/Ponds/Blackout/Fox(p1 target exclusive?)

-- If there are some Active New Zealand collectors around please speak up i'd love to discuss your collections and what your after maybe i have something your after! ^_^

Reaction score
Welcome.

Your not going to find a lot of activity in this section. Think there is only 3 or 4 New Zealand members on Rebelscum and we mostly post in the various topics all over the boards not so much here. For more focused NZ collection try SWNZ.

Clone Wars is a great line but very painful to find them all over here!

Reaction score
hmm thought i'd try my luck as new zealand boards tend to be dead as well. :(
i've managed to be lucky and find most of what i was after in nz some items i did get some the US but then later saw on trade me :)
but getting a hold of the newest stuff seems like a harsh task.