Hello from Canada! My Collection so far...

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hailing from Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, my name's Jeff and I joined this fine forum last week. Looking to rebuild a once proud Star Wars collection with a focus on getting one of each figure in nice condition with all original accessories. Here's my collection so far...

Last edited:
Reaction score
GREAT Jabba No Botha!
The falcon acrylic stand makes the falcon look awesome!
You get 4 LOM and your bounty hunters ARE COMPLETE!

Reaction score
Thanks guys! 4-Lom is ordered, should show up this week. Also waiting for a nice "white" Wampa, Dianoga with acrylic stand & Lumat to be delivered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lovin' that Amazing Spider-Man trash can! Had one of those growing up . . . it is just a trash can, I get it, but I loved it.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! The Spider-Man Trash Collecting Device is from 1979 and has travelled with me wherever I've gone in life! The stand for the Falcon is also real cool, bought it from a seller in Australia. They don't cost that much if you're able to put up with the long shipping time (about a month). Also, the serving tray that fits the vintage R2-D2 was 3D printed and designed to snap on to the top of his legs. It was white when I received it so I painted it, looks awesome when finished!
Jeff

Reaction score
Added a few Star Wars figures over the last few months. Also dug out my MOTU collection from the parents basement and added a few figures to that collection as well.
Jeff

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome collection, thanks for sharing! Congrats on all of the nice new additions. I also love the MOTU cabinet. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love seeing the variety! It shows no matter the size of a collection, it’s how you display it. That’s what personalizes your love of Star Wars!

Reaction score
Hey, no droids allowed in the cantina .they don't serve their kind .lol

Looks great. Keep it going. I remember those garbage cans. We had a star wars one, and I think we may have had a batman.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys! Just knocked another one off the list, a real nice & complete Endor Luke.
Jeff

Reaction score
Great looking collection! One step at a time and remember to collect because you like it! Enjoy what you have. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Nice SW and MOTU collection. I like that Falcon stand.

Thanks guys! Picked up a few figures since I posted these photos. Happy to have landed a real nice complete Bespin Leia to finish off my ANH / ESB / ROTJ collection. Also snagged a complete Endor Luke and Han Carbonite... just need 8 of the Last 17. For the MOTU collection I finally completed my childhood Faker He-Man too!

Jeff

Last edited: