(((Hell_Hawk's For Sale Thread)))

Reaction score
(((Hell_Hawk's FS Thread)))

Prices are in CAD. Paypal or E-Transfer only. Prices do not include shipping. At the buyers request I can send items loose to try and save on shipping (difference would be refunded back after items are shipped).

STAR WARS ITEMS

Nothing for sale at the moment!

Thanks for looking. :) And please check out my signature for links to my other threads!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a lot of PMs to respond to and lots of shipping quotes to get, but I will get back to everyone today. Thank you for the patience. :)

Reaction score
Lots of pictures added, as well as some new items! No reasonable offer will be refused.

The only thing I have left is a bunch of loose basic action figures from the Power of the Force line and newer. I will most likely sell them all as a lot. Check back for an update on this.

Reaction score
Lots of new items added! I do believe that's all I have to sell, unless I come across more in the storage building.

Rancor is sold, Starkiller set is sold pending payment. Everything is still available. I like making deals on multiple items so don't be afraid to hit me up with some offers! :)

Reaction score
WOW- I have a lot of PMs to respond to! I'm at work right now but I'll try to get back to as many as I can. If you don't hear from me today don't fret! I will get back to you tomorrow afternoon at the very latest!

Reaction score
Starkiller set, Rancor, and Clone Trooper army are all sold! All PMs have been responded to at this point. For those who have sent payment for their items I will get them shipped tomorrow or Saturday. :)

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No more than a couple thread bumps per week. Please read our forum rules posted at the top of the classified forum.

Reaction score
No more than a couple thread bumps per week. Please read our forum rules posted at the top of the classified forum.
My apologies. I did read the rules prior to posting but did not take the "bump rule" seriously.

Anyway, still lots left! Please hit me up with offers of any kind! :) Oh yeah, I lowered prices on almost everything! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
So is the Falcon gone?
Nope, Falcon is still available. :)

And just so everyone knows shipping the larger items (such as the Falcon, AT-TE, etc) loose and without their original boxes does cut the shipping costs down a considerable amount!

Reaction score
Nope, Falcon is still available. :)

And just so everyone knows shipping the larger items (such as the Falcon, AT-TE, etc) loose and without their original boxes does cut the shipping costs down a considerable amount!
How much do you think Canada Post will bend me over for postage on that Falcon? How big is it overall? Mind you, for $20...let me know if you know the weight and dimensions, I might take it off of your hands...

Reaction score
Quick update: The AT-TE, AT-AP, Starfighter, Grievous lot, and LEGO lot are SOLD! And I have deals pending on the Falcon, 12'' Grievous, and Unleashed Yoda vs Sidious.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OTC Falcon and Solo/Chewbacca/Leia/Lando lot are SOLD pending payment, as is the 12'' Grievous and Unleashed Yoda vs Sidious. :)

I'm itching to sell everything so please hit me up with any offer. :)

Reaction score
Okay folks.....for the remaining items I'm asking $141 combined. I would like to move everything left as one lot, so how does $100 plus shipping sound for everything that's listed on page one? :)

Reaction score
I lowered prices on everything, so please take a look and nothing is set in stone so please shoot me any kind of offer. I am wanting to get rid of these last few items ASAP to make room for my incoming Sideshow products! :awesome:

And on that last note, my Sideshow Premium Format Dark Rider of Mordor arrived today and WOW- what an amazing piece! Sadly I don't have the space to display it at the moment but it will be a fantastic day in my life when I can! :D

Reaction score
Bump! No reasonable offer refused! :)

And just for fun, I'll drop the price of everything left (as one lot, plus shipping) from $100 to $90! :)

Last edited: