HEB, Big Lots, other sales venues

Reaction score
Just cecking out HEB today, and they do carry some star wars stuff. Ive found some stuff at Big Lots before(AMT models).I was wondering oif you have ever found any good stuff at any of these places that dont make the major suppliers list? Do you know of any others? I still have an Albertsons here in Kerrville-Think they carry Star Wars? I'll ckeck next time Im there...Oh, and LONGHORN..reason i PM'd you was cause i found you in another forum before i found the SAn ANtonio forum. Longhorns suck anyway(go horned frogs!).what about Wal-greens?

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Longhorns suck anyway(go horned frogs!).

[/QUOTE]

Man you just never give up, do ya???
First the Wack job post on the S.A. forum, them your foot in your mouth in the vintage section about the S.A. Collectors, and now; you have the nerve to come back in here and slam a respected member/collector of the S.A. area for his choice in a collage.

WTF is your problem???? GO AWAY, NOBODY here is going to help you as long as your acting like this.

-John

PS: Jerry, Most all of us are members of the local S.A. area Star Wars Collectors Club, including Longhorn, thus you step on him and your stepping on all of us. Buzz-Off.

PPS: I said I hardly ever come in this forum, I didn't say never.

Reaction score
OK, I was a jerk. I apologized.Do you hold a grudge forever? I'm man enough to take responsabilty for my actions, and that means im probably toast here on this forum , so schlong to you all.I might try again after the first of the year.OBTW, LOnghorns STILL SUCK!!(GO FROGS!)

Reaction score
jerryjg123 said:
OBTW, LOnghorns STILL SUCK!!(GO FROGS!)
Horned Frogs suck! Although they did beat Oklahoma in Norman this year. Sorry, Jimmie, just had to point that out.

He is an Aggie and TCU fan, so it is only obvious he would be jealous of the Longhorns. But it is like comparing pee-wee football teams to an NFL team. They just can't compete.

Thanx for backing me up, John. You guys like me, you really like me!!!

But back on topic, HEB has stocked the Final 5. I saw a Holo Plo Koon this past weekend. That is one more Final 5 fig than I have EVER SEEN at WM.