Heavy Infantry Mandalorian

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have a picture up of the upcoming 6" Heavy Infantry Mandalorian figure from the upcoming Mandalorian TV show, check it out here

Reaction score
I'm buying it. And I still think there is a connection to Cara Dune with this one, in some fashion.

Reaction score
Pretty cool looking but not my cup of tea.
*fast forward to just after it comes out and I've watched The Mandalorian 15 or so times*
"Just got my 4th Heavy Infantry Mando!"

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think it's Cara Dune, but it is awesome! I can't wait for this one!

1573424996347.png

The gun reminds me more of the guy from Rogue One (who's name escapes me at the moment).

Also, someone posted this art work by Doug Chaing over at Yakface that looks a lot like this figure:

1573425240488.png

And, finally, Jayson also posted a boxed shot of the figure. Appears to be a deluxe:

1573425312367.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wondering if it will be a deluxe like Grievous from the shape of the box.

Reaction score
I wonder if that "rangefinder" is something else than a right-side-range-finder moved to the left side.

Reaction score
Huh, interesting. Not sure I'll get it just yet, already gotten more B figures than planned/wanted.

Cara? IDK about that. It's entirely possible given the girth of teh charcter/figure, though I would think that she would be named in some fashion. "Cara Dune in Armor", or "Battle Armor Cara Dune" etc. So it makes me think it's a separate character, and obviously a no name backgrounder.

And it very well could be Favreau Cameo.

Reaction score
This one will probably be hard to find too.

Are the deluxes usually exclusives?

Reaction score
My boy's got that Baze Malbus firepower on his back. I'm digging it.

Are the deluxes usually exclusives?
Of the deluxe figures from the last few years, I believe only Grievous has been not an exclusive -- it was a "fan channel" release across multiple places, including GameStop. But I think he's the only one with a number (unlike Moloch, Throne Palpatine, blast effect Stormtrooper, Throne Snoke, etc).

Reaction score
The only thing better than Clone Troopers are Mando Canon Fodder figures. I'll take this guy in blue and a red version, please.

Reaction score
I love the weapon positioned under his left arm. Stuff like that just looks really, really cool. Looks like he's got a gadget/ projectile on his right forearm, too.

I dig. I dig.

Reaction score
After thinking about it, this is a surprise because it's an all new sculpt. And for a tertiary character of a small TV show.
Makes me wonder what the yet unidentified figure in TVC line will be.

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a spoiler, as its not relevant to the story, but I will put it in one anyway.
  Spoiler:  

Episode 3 of the Mandalorian is out and this guy is in it. Along with his kickass repeating blaster. His name in the credits is Pav Vizla. He is also voiced by Jon Favreau, who voiced Pre Vizla in the Clone Wars animated show. He is a male Mando, so its not Cara Dune. So he is an individual character, not an army builder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a spoiler, as its not relevant to the story, but I will put it in one anyway.
  Spoiler:  

Episode 3 of the Mandalorian is out and this guy is in it. Along with his kickass repeating blaster. His name in the credits is Pav Vizla. He is also voiced by Jon Favreau, who voiced Pre Vizla in the Clone Wars animated show. He is a male Mando, so its not Cara Dune. So he is an individual character, not an army builder.
It's a good thing though, there are ...

...SO MANY more Mando's to potentially fill in for an army builder.

Honestly I'm happier about that fact :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
  Spoiler:  

It's Paz, not Pav. :)

Reaction score
I'm going to wait until I can see him in hand. $29.99, ehhh he's a little stiff looking.