Heavy Battle Droid - Gamestop (2020)

GNT

Reaction score
Heavy Battle Droid The Black Series Action Figure

$24.99
Expected Date: 02/15/2020

Modified B1 Battle Droids, Heavy Battle Droids are armed with heavy blaster rifles and shield emitters to deflect enemy fire in the Star Wars: Battlefront II videogame! Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) The 6-inch scale Gaming Greats GameStop Exclusive figure is detailed to look like the character from the Star Wars: Battlefront II videogame, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.

Who is purchasing this figure?

Reaction score
This and Revan 2.0 seems promising in regards to video game characters. And this one does look very cool, I must admit :)

Reaction score
I preordered mine at one of the GameStops in my town about 4 hours ago.

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro should offer a multipack of these so we can all get an instant squad.

Reaction score
Yeah, they should have just made it a two pack - then they would fly off the shelves.
It's not a lot of plastic after all.

Reaction score
Seriously think about it - the weight in plastic for any of the 'deluxe' figures - Heavy infantry Mando, Chewie and 3PO, Emperor and Throne.

And then think of the weight in plastic for two battle droids. :p 🤔

Reaction score
I will have to pass at $30. I am not sure I would have for $25 but maybe. Maybe they will release a regular red version.

Reaction score
I didn't pre-order this at $24.99 like I did with Revan, but I probably will pass at $30 myself.

Reaction score
I do like the colors, but $30 is abit steep. I'll base it on funds, if have them I'll get one, if not i'll wait until priced drop

Reaction score
I will have to pass at $30. I am not sure I would have for $25 but maybe. Maybe they will release a regular red version.
It was still $24.99 when I did my preorder. And I have the receipt to show them.

They are releasing a red version of the Battle Droid in the mainline. Geonosis Battledroid.

Reaction score
It was still $24.99 when I did my preorder. And I have the receipt to show them.

They are releasing a red version of the Battle Droid in the mainline. Geonosis Battledroid.

I thought they were going to. Thanks! My 10 year old wants the Heavy version now that he saw me looking at it.

Reaction score
Gamestop has upped ALL Hasbro 6" collectible prices to $29.99
Don't think I'll be buying from them until they do sales...

Reaction score
Looking at their website, I think the figures went up to $24.99 not $29.99

Reaction score
So I just checked Gamestops website. The Heavy Battle Droid and Jedi Revan now have a release date of 2/10 and they are $24.99.

2020-02-06_1617.png

Reaction score
Ha! Seems like GS can't make up their minds. I've seen these fluctuate over the past several weeks from $24.99 to $29.99 and release dates from 02/03 to 02/15. I'm more curious than anything with what these eventually settle at price-wise and the actual release date.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered this online (unlike Revan, which I had to do in-store). My card was just charged this morning and is prepping for shipment. Store pre-orders have also started shipping out today so we should start getting them between Tues~Thurs of next week. I was also told by the manager at my local GS that stores are being informed to honor the original pre-order price of $24.99, even if you pre-ordered at $29.99.

*Edit - Just received shipping notification. Will arrive next Wednesday!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found one of these in store just now, can verify it rings up at $24.99. Now to track down an extra Revan, no stores near me had any extra in stock and I didn't preorder this time. Oops.

Reaction score
My order still says in progress but has not shipped. So weird! I ordered this back in November.

Reaction score
Well GameStop cancelled my order despite it being from November and after they allowed a bunch of online orders the other day. GameStop has dropped to my least favorite even below Walmart.

Reaction score
Well GameStop cancelled my order despite it being from November and after they allowed a bunch of online orders the other day. GameStop has dropped to my least favorite even below Walmart.
Wow. Was your order online or in store? Just curious. Either way that sucks and I would call and raise some hell

Reaction score
It was online. It said in progress for days and CS said it would ship once they had more stock. I had a feeling I should reorder when it was available online again but then this morning it was cancelled. I can’t order in store because the staff at my nearest location always says it’s not available and the manager told employees not to order them.

Reaction score
It was online. It said in progress for days and CS said it would ship once they had more stock. I had a feeling I should reorder when it was available online again but then this morning it was cancelled. I can’t order in store because the staff at my nearest location always says it’s not available and the manager told employees not to order them.
That really sucks. I'm sorry. That is absolutely terrible customer service. Your local store should be going above and beyond to track one down for you. I was never a fan of GS but since they've tried to move into the collector market my closest store has always gone above and beyond to get things for me. Shows what a difference individual employees can make. Personally that's why I've always advocated against the big box exclusives like Target and especially Walmart. They just have too much else to sell to give a crap about a case or 2 of one toy.