Heavy Assault Super Battle Droid - CW11

Reaction score
Re: Super Battle Droid Ser

Lord_Atmo said:
Maybe it'll be SA this time!
Oh Brother... It's just going to be the same Super Battle Droid with a Cannon Arm in place of his right arm... If we get any ball joints in the Super Battle Droid's legs, I'm going to be :O! Look at the size of his legs!

Reaction score

Well, considering that the last part of this thread isn't even a real word, we really don't have much to go on....

I'll probably buy whatever this is.

GNT

Reaction score

kidrebel1138 said:
Well, considering that the last part of this thread isn't even a real word, we really don't have much to go on....
It's was posted in the list so I guess it'll stick till we get a proper name (it was probably cut off when Curto recieved the news))

Reaction score

Ashoka said:
Lord_Atmo said:
Oh Brother... It's just going to be the same Super Battle Droid with a Cannon Arm in place of his right arm... If we get any ball joints in the Super Battle Droid's legs, I'm going to be :O! Look at the size of his legs!
I refer you to the TAC super battle droid for how to articulate knees on them without goofy looking joints.

Reaction score

Yeah not sure what this means but they should just reuse the same sculpt they have for a couple years now. It is by all accounts as close to perfect as they're going to get.

Reaction score

Lord_Atmo said:
Ashoka said:
Lord_Atmo said:
I refer you to the TAC super battle droid for how to articulate knees on them without goofy looking joints.
Yeah, but look at the ones on the TCW Line SBD. I'm talking extremely small, not knowing how it can stand.

The knee's diameter of the knee joint area isn't even 5mm. It's wayy too small. You think I haven't looked at the TAC one?

Even if an articulation (Most likely swivel) could be included, it would damage the standing up capabilities due to weight... He would collapse.

Oh, and Happy Birthday

Reaction score

Ashoka said:
Lord_Atmo said:
Ashoka said:
Lord_Atmo said:
Yeah, but look at the ones on the TCW Line SBD. I'm talking extremely small, not knowing how it can stand.

The knee's diameter of the knee joint area isn't even 5mm. It's wayy too small. You think I haven't looked at the TAC one?

Even if an articulation (Most likely swivel) could be included, it would damage the standing up capabilities due to weight... He would collapse.

Oh, and Happy Birthday
hah thanks! Yeah this figure isn't my main concern as to what should be SA in this line. Though i wish his legs werent straight. you could pose him running, marching, or crouched ready to attack with permanently bent knees at least. While keeping the stability intact.

Reaction score

Arctrooper4043 said:
Didn't the SBD in "Cloak of Darkness" also have a goldish emblem on his left/cannon arm?
Yep, I didn't notice that the first time I saw the episode.

GNT

Reaction score

What's the emblem of? I never noticed it before. I'm thinking we might get the Super Battle Droid with the actual canon arm since Hasbro would only need to make a new mould for the arm... easy to do provided Hasbro doesn't screw it up. That's if they had that idea in mind.

Reaction score

Arctrooper4043 said:
Didn't the SBD in "Cloak of Darkness" also have a goldish emblem on his left/cannon arm?
Thanks for pointing that out. And thanks for the pic, Rune.

Reaction score

The Battle Droids in "Bombad Jedi" called the Super Battle Droid with the cannon arm Sir. I noticed that on last night's Cartoon Network re-air.

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
The Battle Droids in "Bombad Jedi" called the Super Battle Droid with the cannon arm Sir.

[/QUOTE]

They also called it Boss.

"You got him Boss, to bad you can't take out that slug monster."

Reaction score

I hope so, I want it more than the Commander with cannon arm.

Time to update my wishlist.

Reaction score

Hasbro's confirmed that we're getting the SBD with the cannon arm, so I guess this is it.

GNT

Reaction score

It'll probably be an easy retool with a new arm. I wouldn't expect to much from it but new legs would be nice if they did want to add them.

Reaction score

yet another separatist to add to my small forces. Hopefully, because there is currently a 'BOGOF' sale going at at 2 major supermarkets in the UK, I will be able to pick up a few more SBDs and this guy can command them 'to victory'.

Reaction score

I might purchase this one. I am glad they added the emblem to it.

Reaction score

I think its a cool design, but it seems more like BP fodder than a basic figure...

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Super Battle Droid Sergeant - No.##

Looks good but I think I'll stick to one.

Reaction score
Re: Super Battle Droid Sergeant - No.##

Looks nice, but I think I'll pass.