HEADS UP! Scheduling starts next week.

Reaction score
Anne - Would it be o.k. to ask two other people that I know, who are coming to the SWCIV, if they're interested in helping out at SWCIV by volunteering? I'm pretty sure I can get one of my friends to volunteer and have the volunteer form filled out by May 1st or 2nd. What say you?

Reaction score
Yes please. I'm a little freaked out that I haven't heard from everyone and am feeling the need to do more recruiting. Thanks. Just email me their names after they fill out the form.

Reaction score
I only signed up for 2 shifts on Sunday, but if needed I could work more as well.

Reaction score
I think I'm at my personal 'scheduled committed limit' of 4 but I posted a note over at TF.n looking for a few more good bodies...

Reaction score
Finally sent my schedule in, first time didn't go through. Looking forward to meeting everyone at C4.

Reaction score
Re: Schedules

Anne, do you need more volunteers at this point?

I hope that you got everyone's schedule choices by now.
May the Force be with You!

Reaction score

Anne, not go off topic too much, but where IS the autograph hall going to be in the convention center?

Reaction score

Anne, sorry about the delay is getting back to you but Ishould have my shifts sent to you by tomorrow evening. The family has some personal health issues right now but you can definately count me in!

Reaction score

jadesfire said:
where IS the autograph hall going to be in the convention center?
It's in the back half of Hall H/J, you have to go through the exhibit hall to get to the autograph hall, which is cool since we were WAYYYYYY off to the side at C3.

Reaction score
Hi Anne,
Just wanted to know, how I would know if you got my reply? I sent it on the first post day. So I hope you got it.
Thanks

Reaction score
Good Evening Anne,
#311 of 325 has reported in. I sent in my schedule today, I would have sent it in sooner, but I was out of town this past weekend.

Reaction score
So your gonna mail us schedules this time? Or do you mean email them to us like before? Oh, I also wanted to ask if I can fill the Jesters position in your Queendom?..LOL:D

Reaction score

if need be i can do a couple more shifts, just let me know if you need it.

Reaction score
Ob177 said:
Hi Anne,
Just wanted to know, how I would know if you got my reply? I sent it on the first post day. So I hope you got it.
Thanks
Good question! I was wondering the same thing. 114 checking in as well.

Reaction score
I've got the same question - how to know if you received the reply or not! My husband and I both sent ours in a few minutes after receipt last week - he's #332 and I'm not sure what my number is, because my scheduling email didn't have the name and number at the bottom.

If you have open shifts that need to be filled, I'm available for a couple more as needed!

Reaction score
i wasnt sure if anne recieved my return email so emailed her and she got back to me quickly. Ithink she is doing a great job so far I aplaud her

Reaction score

hey anne,
if need be and i want to volunteer after my schedule is given and i feel that i am able to volunteer an extra shift on fri for sat can I do so.

Reaction score
wendynat said:
I've got the same question - how to know if you received the reply or not! My husband and I both sent ours in a few minutes after receipt last week - he's #332 and I'm not sure what my number is, because my scheduling email didn't have the name and number at the bottom.

If you have open shifts that need to be filled, I'm available for a couple more as needed!
Were are you getting your #'s from? I don't see anything on any email from Anne.

Reaction score
Were are you getting your #'s from? I don't see anything on any email from Anne.

At the bottom of your email...the very bottom...there was my name and my number.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe I was #27.

I might be getting a few of the members in the Tampa Star Wars Collector's Club to volunteer for some shifts. We had our monthly meeting last night and I brought it up because of the lack of volunteers so far. It's just to bad that GenCon hasn't published a schedule of events yet. I'm sure that's why a lot of people haven't replied.

Reaction score
I was number 125!! I am curious as to what number I was when I replied with my shift requests (five hours after Anne sent the email)!

Reaction score
I received my email and i was #212 but the first time i sent my schedule in Anne didn't receive it. I had to send it to her again.

Reaction score
I am/was 110. I know Anne has got to be swamped but I sent her a reply confirming that she received mine first one.

Reaction score
Yeah, the first 100 or so emails didn't have the # & name at the bottom. Live and learn! :) I just needed it for reference in the database. The # on your emails was the number assigned to you when you filled out the application on the web site. I'm going to require you all have it tattooed on your right wrist before you start working.

Reaction score
#147 here, my right wrist is a little sensative could I just wear a big sign around my neck?

Reaction score
Geo_Nauj said:
I am/was 110. I know Anne has got to be swamped but I sent her a reply confirming that she received mine first one.
I'm 111!!

Reaction score
Congrats JediFrances!!! Your #77 that is the luckiest # to have....since it was 30 yrs ago in 77 that Star Wars hit the big screen!

Reaction score
wvstarwarsfan said:
Congrats JediFrances!!! Your #77 that is the luckiest # to have....since it was 30 yrs ago in 77 that Star Wars hit the big screen!
Oh yeah! #77! That's me!!

Reaction score
did i read correctly, schedule are coming out next week. i can't wait to see what i got.