HEADS UP! New OPX Uniform!

Reaction score
Um, you did get a shirt in "Big Chris" size, right?
Also, since I got the green light to go to C4 late in the game, I'm going to pick up my badge at will call. Will that affect me getting my volunteer badge?

Reaction score
BigChris said:
I'm going to pick up my badge at will call
When is will call anyway? We'll be able to swap badges throughout the weekend. I'm hoping to get a time/place on Wednesday evening to do the majority, but that's still up in the air. But I know you, and yes, you got a Big Chris size shirt :)

Reaction score
Anne said:
BigChris said:
I'm going to pick up my badge at will call
When is will call anyway? We'll be able to swap badges throughout the weekend. I'm hoping to get a time/place on Wednesday evening to do the majority, but that's still up in the air. But I know you, and yes, you got a Big Chris size shirt :)
Someone posted this on another topic in the CIV :

<font color="blue"> Just to answer my own question and for any others wondering about will call. I emailed Gen Con and got this response back today on will call hours. They are as follows:

Will Call hours are as follows:

Tuesday, May 22nd 4pm – 8pm

Wednesday, May 23rd 7am – 8pm

Thursday, May 24th 7am – 8pm

Friday, May 25th, 7am – 8pm

Saturday, May 26th, 8am – 8pm

Sunday, May 27th, 8am – 8pm

Monday, May 28th, 8am – 12pm
</font>

Reaction score
Looking forward to swapping. "Ha, Ha, Ha," Badges that is. "Me Bad."
I just had to say that. "Sorry Anne I'm usually very good, behaved."
Don't hold that comment against me.

Reaction score
As a person C3 alum, I would personally suggest wearing jeans.... its comfortable and most everyone will be wearing them and the shirts will match your jeans just fine.

Like Anne said, use your best judgement...

As I will be working all shifts I am planning on getting some new tennis shoes and would suggest that if you get enough shifts in a row (with the exclusion of guest excort)that you consider doing the same.

It'll be great guys, I miss the experience of working with the volunteers over working with the guests, it'll be great!

Reaction score
Don't forget to break those shoes in! In fact, good advice for the entire convention is to wear a different pair of really comfortable shoes each day, then your feet don't get as tired.

Reaction score
Anne, will we be getting the shirts as we start our forst shifts or will you have them ready to hand out when we swap badges?

Reaction score
wvstarwarsfan said:
Anne, will we be getting the shirts as we start our forst shifts or will you have them ready to hand out when we swap badges?
Don't know yet. :)

Reaction score
I was so planning on breaking them in (got lots of dog walking to do it), I think I had heard about rotating in a different pair... hadn't heard confirmation that it was effective.... Thanks Anne!

Reaction score
Anne said:
Sorry, no choice. Just T-shirts. They've already been ordered.
Hi, Anne. Is there any chance of you posting a picture of our volunteer shirts? The picture that will be on it or is that a nice surprise that we'll see in 3 weeks?

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry, don't have a pic of the shirts, I haven't event seen them.

Reaction score
Late to the thread, but am really excited as I wasn't too looking forward to a vest.

Reaction score
Anne, will you be sticking to the red and orange themes to seperate duties again or is there just one color this time?

Reaction score
You dont look good in any of those colors.
You would look best in Pink I think
LOL

Reaction score
wvstarwarsfan said:
Anne, will you be sticking to the red and orange themes to seperate duties again or is there just one color this time?
Red shirts are for some special "more responsibility" people. I'll train them special... :)

Reaction score
DarthBreezy wrote:
This means shock collars, right?

Nah... the Queen's got force lightning, remember???

Reaction score
Anne said:
wvstarwarsfan said:
Red shirts are for some special "more responsibility" people. I'll train them special... :)
Good thing this isn't a Star Trek convention....

Reaction score
Anne said:
I suppose that's better than a GIMP suit!

Reaction score
I wouldnt taunt the great an powerful Anne!! at the last event, she was seen jamming the fingers of troublesome volunteers into her electric pencil sharpener!!

Reaction score
Hey Anne,
I got your email and sent out my schedule request to you. please let me know if you get. Hope to see everyone their in 2 weeks.

Reaction score
Anne, when do we receive our shirts? I have not noticed that bit of information in our emails, the forum posts, or the packet (I even cleaned my reading glasses...
). I know it must be noted somewhere.... Thanks!

Reaction score
Either when you exchange badges with me or at Volunteer HQ.

Reaction score
Should be able to find you Wed. you will be the one with all of the cool kids hanging around you...LOL

Reaction score
wvstarwarsfan said:
Should be able to find you Wed. you will be the one with all of the cool kids hanging around you...LOL
I will right next to Anne then and you will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the back.
lol