Hawkbat Battalion Clone Trooper 1/7 Scale Premier Collection Statue - 2019 PGM Exclusive

Reaction score
Concept revealed today on GG Facebook.

Looks alright, will need to see more, just like Tarkin and Ponda Baba.

Reaction score
Looks pretty accurate to the source material. Still not overwhelmed by any of the PGM gifts.

Reaction score
Very disappointed that it's 1/7 scale. Underwhelmed doesn't even come close.

I'm mainly a statue collector. When I see a new GG statue, is it 1/6, 1/7, 1/8 or another scale that GG will randomly come up with?

i can understand mini statues and larger scale but not seemingly every other scale in between.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What other GG statues are 1/7 scale? Trying to envision the size.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
RAINTROOPER1_1__41080.1569292165.jpg

Star Wars: Clone Wars series, so any characters based on it are a welcomed addition to my collection. I don't believe it had been stated officially yet, but for those wondering, this statue is in the 1:7 scale, same as the new Premier Collection line.

Reaction score
I preordered it last year and definitely want an official photo! (I thought it was interesting to learn that prior to DST purchasing GG, that GG hadn't even started the process of manufacturing the PG exclusives! Thank you DST for spending the 1st year catching up and making this.)

Reaction score
View attachment 348822

After searching around a bit, I realized there was no thread started for this guy. Show of hands...who ordered one? I love the old Genndy Tartakovsky Star Wars: Clone Wars series, so any characters based on it are a welcomed addition to my collection. I don't believe it has been stated anywhere yet, but for those wondering, this statue is in the 1:7 scale, same as the new Premier Collection line.
I ordered 1. Can't wait to see it

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cool, glad to hear a few more people grabbed one as well. I'm excited to see what the final piece will look like.

Reaction score
The contrast between the heavy weathered paint job on the bottom half and the pristine top half make it look a bit weird. They should add a very subtle weathering effect on helmet, arms and blaster rifle in my opinion.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if these are pictures of the actual mass produced item. I do like the overall look/pose of the statue, but indeed, there is a noticeable discrepancy between the heavy weathering of his legs/boots and the super clean helmet and arm. Either take away some of that weathering, or add some to the helmet and arm to balance things out. Either way, I think the weathering needs to be tone down a bit.

Reaction score
Love the clones but not feeling this one. The helmet looks odd for some reason. Can't put my finger on it. Has nothing to do with the lack of weathering.

Reaction score
I like it. My only complaint is that I would have preferred it looking like it did in the original Clone Wars:
Star-Wars-Clone-Wars-Hawkbat-Battalion.jpg

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it last year! But I agree with the comments about toning down the mud/weathering on the legs.
And maybe make the helmet a tiny bit weathered too.
Excited!

Reaction score
I signed up for the guild today in order to secure Ahsoka tomorrow and I chose this as my free gift.

I'm on the same boat as everyone else with the weathering but either way it'll end up in my collection. We don't see much original Clone Wars collectibles these days.

Reaction score
I signed up for the guild today in order to secure Ahsoka tomorrow and I chose this as my free gift.

I'm on the same boat as everyone else with the weathering but either way it'll end up in my collection. We don't see much original Clone Wars collectibles these days.
Very true.

Reaction score
Still on the fence about this piece. Generally, don’t want to start collecting 1/7 but I’ll be missing out on some nice pieces but it doesn’t fit in scale with all my other 1/6 trooper statues I have on display.

I’ll wait until I see a proper full length photo rather than sneak peeks.

Reaction score
I love it, like others have said not a lot of Clone Trooper collectibles coming out anymore. Also this should pair up great scale wise with the Koto Clones.

I agree i would have preferred the pose to be more dynamic like the cartoon but i do like what they have done here, i like the weathering actually and i like the water effect on the poncho.

Super excited to get him.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you know if this is still purchasable or do I have to wait for the second market (i.e. Ebay, etc.)?
This was a 2019 Premier Guild gift option and none of those appear to be available to order any longer. The last day to order was June 30th.

Reaction score
Yeah just some nice pics of the actual statue would be good before it ships out lol

Reaction score
Yeah! I've been waiting for this one more than any other (not exactly sure why, but I'm excited!)