Have you noticed the grumpiness lately?

Reaction score
Ever since the preorder and product delays, things in the community have gotten a bit well...grumpy.

More people fighting than usual over minor things.
debates turning into cheap shots

and most of it is because we don't have products in hand
and now people fighting over packaging again....
what's your take?

Reaction score
I think people in general are more grumpy. And when the world around us is out of control, we seek to gain a little control and solace in the small things in our lives that bring us joy - like little silly plastic toys. And when *that* can't even work out, the grumpiness definitely comes out.

Reaction score
I think people in general are more grumpy. And when the world around us is out of control, we seek to gain a little control and solace in the small things in our lives that bring us joy - like little silly plastic toys. And when *that* can't even work out, the grumpiness definitely comes out.
aww shut up!:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I work in public education.
Grumpiness has become a required skill to get hired.
I don't, but I used to... and most of my family does.

And there is no conversation that does not at some point discuss low pay, work expectations, and/or other insanity happening.

GNT

Reaction score
Ever since the preorder and product delays, things in the community have gotten a bit well...grumpy.

what's your take?

Life is too short to get angry over toy delays. People are just naturally grumpy when it doesn't go their way or get what they want.

Reaction score
Uh-oh, for those who are going next month... you may become grumpy if it's very hot and there are local fires burning! that's a reason to wear a mask don't you think?(for the smoke in the air, not the heat!)

Reaction score
I'm from Detroit, I'm used to attitude!

No, really! There's a certain type of gruffness that people magically don't have once you get about an hour in any other direction in Michigan...

And that isn't a shaded racial comment, it's everybody!

Reaction score
Agent, I do hope that everyone can be excited and happy at Cele. despite any inconveniences in the way! for once, you may encounter extreme happiness, you will be anticipating good things and calmness at the same time and not gruffyiness! I really hope so for everyone there.

Reaction score

what's your take?
I have and it's sad. I try not to get involved in fights/feuds as there is really no point in it. it is frustrating that these pre-orders / products have still not shipped or or getting cancelled due to retailers are not fulfilling there orders or Hasbro is not making enough for the consumer.

Reaction score
I hope everyone gets their stuff before Cele.! I wonder if there would be a price difference from the stuff you pre ordered( not counting shipping) and what may be offered at the store. I hope there's a better variety at the store.- not just more T.shirts.

Reaction score
Maybe people may be grumpy because of the weather? it won't stop raining here and it's hard to get yard work done! Also, if you have a young "Sith" dog running around.

Reaction score
I am grumpy because I am missing everything being announced. Am in the hospital and every time i need to do a preorder a doctor is in my face. Lol my life threatening illness can wait, there are retros to be ordered.

Reaction score
Why are the Dr.s getting after you about trying to order essential Star Wars items? maybe they are jealous! you need some cheering up! I just found out that John Williams and Harrison Ford were there this morning! John played beautiful music as only he can! what a spine chiller!