Have:K'Kruhk, TVC ROTS Sidious,Ewok Comic PK, More N:Turbo Tank, R2-R9,VC 501st, Xwings

Reaction score
Added Pics! H:MOC TBS Mara & Mace,TVC ROTS Sidios & Nikto,TLC K'kruhk N:R2-D2, R2-R9 &more

Please Note: In order to get this page Redone as soon as possible, a lot of the photos here are from Rebelscum's Photo Archive, simply to help the reader identify the specific item listed. As time goes on, I am replacing any RS photos from my "Haves" list to pics of my own item. I can't change the items on my "Need's" List, however, as I obviously do not have the item listed/pictured, lol. I just wanted to take a moment to credit Rebelscum on there photos, and I ask that they please feel free to let me know if there is an issue with any thing at all. Thank you!

WANTS/NEEDS:

---R2-R9 Astromech Droid w/Power Harness This droid was released 3 times in 3 different molds: 1)W/The Naboo Royal Starship, 2)TAC Commemorative Tin Set, 3)In the 2012 WalMart Ex. "Royal Starship Droids" 4-Pk
The one in the photo here is the TAC Commemorative Tin version and is the one I would VERY MUCH prefer. The only other version I would consider is the one from the 2012 4-pack

---TVC60--501st Clone Trooper (loose w/no weapons are ok)

---TCW TURBO TANK (Loose is fine as long as it is in good shape & complete or VERY NEAR complete)

---TSC LUKE's Dagobah X-Wing (the one w/removable green swamp muck)
Loose is fine, as long as ship is complete, not broken, and has all the swamp moss stuff. Also, this isn't a deal breaker, but I would really like the cardboard from inside of the box for diorama purposes, if available. (Lastly, the swamp creature and/or Luke figure are not unnecessary for the trade, but wouldn't hurt)

---TLC Wedge's Target Exclusive X-Wing Fighter (Loose is fine as long as nothing is broken and EVERYTHING is complete (Can live w/out the Wedge figure but NEED the astro-droid, both ladders & decals to be included)

---TSC "HUNT FOR GENERAL GRIEVIOUS" REPUBLIC GUNSHIP (Loose, complete & near-mint condition) (Loose is fine, but I will happily take the box if available, regardless of box's condition)

--- Movie Heroes 2012 #3 ENERGY SHIELD Pack-In w/Destroyer Droid Even though these were packed in only 1-per figure, I would much prefer to do a deal where we could trade for 2 at a time,, but I'll take what I can get. (These are the same mold as the shield that came with the 2007 TAC 30th Anniversary #59 Destroyer Droid but these are not nearly as dark, this version is much more transparent) I AM NOT interested in the figure, interested only in the shield. Again, I much prefer the one from 2012 MH #3 (rather than the 2007 TAC version) but still... we might be able to work w/the TAC version also, depending on circumstances.

***THE NEXT FEW ITEMS ARE VERY LOW PRIORITIES BUT I WOULD STILL BE HAPPY TO WORK THEM INTO A TRADE IF YOU HAVE THEM:

---Black Series(LOOSE IS FINE, as long as all accessories are include) R2-D2(would need flying boosters)

---Dooku Bust w/Stand that came w/Jocasta Nu(I DO NOT need the Jocasta figure, only the Dooku bust & stand. Also, the Holocron would be nice to have, but not a necessity)

---TCW Ultimate Gift Set "Wolf Pack", need only the Comm Wolffe figure and Boost & Sinker Clone Troopers, loose is preferable as I do not need the Plo Koon figure

HAVE AVAILABLE FOR TRADE:

---TBS #14 Mara Jade MOMC ***PEASE NOTE:THE PHOTO HERE IS FROM THE RS PHOTO ARCHIVES. THE ONE THAT I HAVE HAS THE GUN & HILT PACKAGED JUST UNDER THE PURPLE PART OF HER SABER, NOT ABOVE IT LIKE THIS PICTURE.

---TBS #19 Mace Windu (Realistic Clone Wars) MOMC
x2
---AMAZON EXCLUSIVE TC-70

---TVC #99 Nikto
(100% Complete, Mint, Loose)

---TVC #13 ROTS Darth Sidious (100% Mint, Loose, w/Lightsaber)
(stand not included)

---TBS Wave 3 #17 Vizam (One of Jabba's Henchman) (100% Mint, Complerte & Loose) The railing in the photo (that the gun is attached to) is not, nor ever was, included with the figure. It's just a prop in thhe photo to show the ability of the gun to be attached to many different items.

---2012 TPM Trade Federation MTT (Multi-Troop Transport) Obi-Wan Kenobi w/Soft-Goods Padawan Braid & 100% Mint & Complete w/EP1 Lightsaber

---2014 Mission Series 06: 'Mandalore' Clone Wars Season 5 Outfit Obi-Wan Kenobi w/Lightsaber
(By Season5, Obi-Wan wore slightly less Clone armor. This figure is from his battle on Mandalore w/the "reborn" Darth Maul, where he's wearing Clone Trooper forearm gauntlets----w/symbol painted ON! (I note this because Hasbro "forgets" & leaves these symbols "missing" so many times on so many figures; this figure, luckily has them painted on), elbow pads, gloves and armor on his hands.
---Operating Table from Target Exclusive Rise of Darth Vader BattlePack x 2

---2012 Movie Heroes (With Maul's face pictured on card) #20 Darth Vader w/Light-Up Lightsaber (Mint & Complete); Also, have Darth Vader from Target Exclusive 'Rise of Darth Vader' BattlePack (repack of same exact figure)

---Obi-Wan Kenobi's Cape/Armor CW Tunic from 2005 Jedi vs.Sith ROTS/OG CLONE WARS BattlePack (no fig, just the complete, total-body-covering outer CW tunic)

---Walmart Exclusive "Separation of the Twins" Baby Luke Skywalker w/Obi-Wan Kenobi MOMC in packed in Plastic Shell

---COMIC PACK Lt. Jundland (Luke dressed as Imperial Officer in gray) & Deena Shan (dressed as Female Imperial Officer in Gray!) Loose, 100%Mint & Complete

---Online Exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper MOMC

---Target Exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper MOMC still in ROTS Plastic Shell
---Vader's Tri-Droid Medical Droid w/new & improved paint job from The Rise of Darth Vader Battlepack x2

---TVC Gammorean Guards Loose 100% Mint & Complete

---501st Commander Appo x2 TSC#64 (Loose, mint, complete) x2

---501st Tactical Ops Trooper (w/b-h hip & rem.helmet) ROTS #65 (Mint, loose, complete)

---501st Trooper (Jedi Temple Assault Battlepack) x5(Mint, loose, complete)

---TLC BD#57 Wave 13 EU K'Kruhk (Loose, 100% MINT & Complete) (No B.A.D. Part included)

---TLC UBP "Battle At The Sarlaac" Lando in Skiff Disguise (Incredible Repaint!) (100% Complete, Mint & Loose)

---TLC UBP "Battle AT The Sarlaac" Weequay Skiff Guard (IncrediblerRepaint!) (100%Complete, Mint & Loose)

---ROTS Clone Pilot (Gray x2), (Black x2) ROTS#34 (Mint, loose, complete)

---2012 Movie Heroes Chewbacca "Rebel Heroes" 3-Pk (w/Maul's face On Box) (Loose, mint, Complete)

---SAGA '02-#21 Nikto Jedi (Fi-Ek-Sirch) (100%Complete, Mint, Loose)

---SAGA '04-#05 R2-D2 w/Drink Tray on Jabba's Sail Barge (Loose, Mint, Complete)

---SAGA '03 #43 Anakin (Tatooine Attack) (includes medal hilt & saber and long rifle) (This figure looks great used in a Geonosis diorama etc and still looks great w/today's figures (Loose, Mint, not fully complete)

POWER OF THE JEDI FIGURES:

---POTJ Scout Trooper ("Dirty Version")

---POTJ "Final Duel" Darth Maul (splits in 2) (Loose, Mint, Complete)

---POTJ AOTC "Sneak Preview" for EP II Zam Wessel (Loose, Mint, Complete)

---POTJ Bespin Security w/multiple accessories & removable helmet (100%Complete, Mint, Loose) x 2

---POTJ Sandpeople Tusken Raider (Loose, Mint, Complete) x2

THE FOLLOWING POTF2 FIGURES ARE ALL 100%COMPLETE, MINT & LOOSE:

---Nien Numb

---Malakili Rancor Keeper x 2

---Lobot

---Logray

---Oorimarko (Prune Face)

---Ugnaughts Freeze Frame Pair of 2 different figures(All Loose, Mint, Complete) (4 figs altogether)

--Endor Rebel Soldier x 3

THE FOLLOWING TCW FIGURES ARE ALL 100%COMPLETE, MINT & LOOSE (unless otherwise noted):

---TCW Embo (PENDING)

---TCW 2012 "Hunt For Grievous" BattlePack Captain Rex w/Pot Shot Damage
Figure has a removable helmet and also has damage to his armor from pot-shot under the removable pauldron; here is a close up:
---TCW Bomb Removal Clone x1

---TCW Clone Trooper w/SpaceGear from Wolf Pack

---TCW El-Les

---TCW Plo Koon (From BARC Deluxe Pack-In)

---TCW #10 Commander Cody of the 212th Battalion

---TCW General Grievous from 2012 "Hunt For Grievous" BattlePack
**PLEASE NOTE: Figure is Loose, Mint, W/2 Lightsabers, but no cape. I will include a General Grievous Blaster to compensate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Army builders of ALL TYPES just added, along with multiple Podracer Pilots.

Reaction score
Some figures gone, some no longer needed, some added on both sides

Reaction score
Updated Sept 29, 2012
Feel free to contact with items that you are looking for that aren't listed. I didn't have the time to list every thing.Have MUCH MUCH MORE.

Reaction score
Added Kir Kanos & Carnor Jax, amongst oths.

ALSO, GETTING READY TO SELL WHOLE CLONE WARS COLLECTION. PM IF INTERESTED IN ANY SPECIFIC FIGURES.

Reaction score
--now selling nearly all tcw figs
--star cases

need only a few loose items

Reaction score
More CW figs added. Prices dropped on other items. Thanks for looking

Reaction score
Hello.
I saw your post.
Do you still need OTC Dagobah Training Luke?
Interested in any of the following:
TVC Bastilla Shan MOMSC (Unpunched)
TVC Darth Malgus MOMSC (Unpunched)
TAC 30-#34 Darth Malak MOMSC
TAC 30-#35 Darth Revan MOMSC
TAC '08-#14 Shadow MOMSC TFU Wave
Please e-mail me at drsw3@yahoo.com PMs are full. Thank you.

Reaction score
DTMAN--- Feel free to contact me via PM. I'm sorry, I just don't like to give out my email address at random, hope you understand. Thanks

Reaction score
You are pathetic man. You tell me you shipped out the Darth Revan and Bastila, but now you relisted them. You are scam artist and a scumbag!

Reaction score
Just added a new Need:

R2-N3 from Walmart Exclusive Naboo Royal Starship Droids Pack.

Reaction score
And now R2-N3 has a good home! :D

I've just completed a trade with Maynard and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. From the onset, he was friendly, prompt, and reasonable in his expectations--I have only conducted a small handful of trades so far through this forum, and guys like Maynard are the reason I enjoy continually coming back.

Thanks, Maynard!

Reaction score
I am now all set with the TLC Gungans, but would still be interested in a TVC one if the price/trade was right. Thanks!

Reaction score
Sorry about my slight hiatus folks, I'm back now and am answering all PM's.

Reaction score
H: Moc tbs mara & mace cw, vc rots sidious,tvc nikto,tlc k'kruhk,more n:r2-r9 lots of pics

ignore this post, Im just testing something to try to change the title. Its not working by editing the original post for some reason.