Hasbro, you're not smart

Reaction score
I don't know why Hasbro doesn't make appropriate sets I mean the arc trooper bp made them lots of profit but they didn't make it with newer sets like the episode echo dies they could have easily made 4 fig set echo with blaster and shield with twin pistols and 2 commando droids and fives with removable helmets I mean come on Hasbro anyone else agree? feel free 2 say your seuggestions

Reaction score
Ironic how you accuse Hasbro of not being smart, when you don't even know the difference between "you're" and "your". Also, punctuation is your friend.

Reaction score
Ironic how you accuse Hasbro of not being smart, when you don't even know the difference between "you're" and "your". Also, punctuation is your friend.
Plus this thread/question is 100% pointless seeing the Clone Wars line has been canceled for quite some time.

Reaction score
I don't know why Hasbro doesn't make appropriate sets I mean the arc trooper bp made them lots of profit but they didn't make it with newer sets like the episode echo dies they could have easily made 4 fig set echo with blaster and shield with twin pistols and 2 commando droids and fives with removable helmets I mean come on Hasbro anyone else agree? feel free 2 say your seuggestions

PLEEEAAAAAZZZZZZE HASBRO?

My 7th birthday izz cumin up reel soon.

Ian

Reaction score
Ian, YOU'RE so lucky to be turnin' sevin. I want a light SAVER for my sevinth.

Reaction score
Luckily I didn't tell or show my son what you guys said he posted this so I'm sorry for his in capability to spell properly I mean 9-10 have the perfect punctuation! Imagine how other young Star Wars fans would feel if they saw what you people said it could be considered cyber bullying

Reaction score
Wow, what a pathetic cheap shot having a crack at others punctuation, pull your head in mate, theres nothing weaker than people on the net having a go at others grammar..

Reaction score
Wow, what a pathetic cheap shot having a crack at others punctuation, pull your head in mate, theres nothing weaker than people on the net having a go at others grammar..
I disagree. Good grammar should always be strived for and when it is not used, it should be pointed out so that others can learn. Certainly there are both tactful and tactless ways to point this out, and if the OP was in fact a 9-10 y.o. child, he can be excused for some mistakes, but adults should try harder.

If someone was to give me $20 for a $13 item and I gave them $5 change, they would complain about my math skills, and rightly so, so why is poor grammar (or spelling) excusable and poor math not?

Reaction score
Of course we all want to have good grammar and spelling and I guess theres nothing wrong in pointing it out, but its how its done. Mocking someone isnt healthy or kind.

Moreover, it should not be done where the impression is given of being cyber bullies and to brow beat someone. :rolleyes: