Hasbro Toy Shop

GNT

Reaction score
Here is the general discussion thread for all things releated to Hasbro's website - Hasbro Toy Shop and this toyline.

Reaction score
If they only sell the Movie Heroes line by the case they are really shooting themselves in the foot. I don't know a single person that would want all those repacks with their new figures.

Reaction score
Single figures from Wave 1 are now up at HTS, are they finally realizing that they should go back to selling individual figs.?

Reaction score
I love how they still haven't updated their star wars categories. There's saga and legacy but no TVC.

Reaction score
The free shipping is for "most" Avengers purchases, and what exactly is on sale I don't see any markdowns.
Also tried that code, didn't do anything.

Reaction score
I was just on there this morning and noticed they are selling Movie Heroes and Clone Wars as individual figures. There's hope I may still find Movie Heroes wave 2!

Reaction score
Yet still nothing I need.
No Navy Commander, EBT, Mon Cal Pilt, Galen Marek, orShae Vizla.

Reaction score
That's a bit early for a Holiday code, you'd think it would at least last til November sometime.

Unless they're just trying to purge some of the crap.

Reaction score
That's a bit early for a Holiday code, you'd think it would at least last til November sometime.

Unless they're just trying to purge some of the crap.
Shhhh don't give Hasbro any ideas about yanking the discount.......

Reaction score
Well the 21st came and went, and I was unable to use the 3 15% off codes HTS mailed me!:':)rolleyes:

Reaction score
Not quite, they were included in my orders from when MU Beast/Scarlet Witch wave came in stock.
They included one code in each box I received, which were several since they all had different shipping dates.
They arrived between the first and second week of Nov.

Reaction score
'church10'

Gives you and additional 10% off over at HTS. You get free shipping on orders over $25 and a free Iron Man Figure as well :p

Reaction score
Why is it everytime there are tons of discounts there's nothing I want to buy?
because in their backwards little heads that's the way they want it, thinking people want stuff that has been sitting there for months unsold instead of discounting it to get rid of it.