Hasbro Star Wars presentation

Reaction score
Hasbro's official Star Wars presentation is now posted.

Full details on The Clone Wars and The Legacy Collection are revealed (well, okay, not all the details, but a LOT of them!)

Plus, over at CTR, we've got the Indiana Jones presentation! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Thanks for all the coverage Curto. Everyone here appreciates all of this great, hard work you are doing.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
Thanks for all the coverage Curto. Everyone here appreciates all of this great, hard work you are doing.
Agreed! I only wish the toys were half as good as the coverage!
Actually, truth be told, the Indy stuff looks pretty darn good. The Star Wars stuff? Eh, not so much.

Reaction score
Great coverage Curto!

Thank you for your time, effort and dedication to this site. I appreciate it very much!

-Todd

Reaction score
Thank you for your great coverage and for making the new forums easy to navigate, I think it has been going smoothly.

Reaction score
Great coverage Curto much appreciated. Just wondering, is the coverage over or is there still more to come? I wanted to know because your pictures are the clearest on the web and I would like to see some of your pictures of the Clone Wars figures and the Spider Droid. Not pushing you since I know your coverage is nice and spread out (which I love
) just wondering. Thanks Curto.

Reaction score
Great coverage Dan! One of my favorite bits was the video you guys were able to take of the GG stuff. I would have loved to have seen a similiar video for the Hasbro items but I'm guessing you guys weren't allowed to tape anything.

Reaction score
Yes, fantastic effort, Dan! I very much appreciate all the work that you put into this.

I was joking that RS kept getting "scooped" by other sites Saturday afternoon, but as usual in the end, you've got the best photos that are organized in the most user-friendly way!

THANK YOU!

Reaction score
Jedieb said:
Great coverage Dan! One of my favorite bits was the video you guys were able to take of the GG stuff. I would have loved to have seen a similiar video for the Hasbro items but I'm guessing you guys weren't allowed to tape anything.
I have over 500 mb of video that I shot, mostly NOT SW. As soon as the maintenance that's being done right now is completed, I'll post them up. 2 are Hasbro Star Wars...

Reaction score
put it this way curto is our master and we are the padawans
and thanks for the nesseary info.