Hasbro Pulse

Reaction score
The way the question was phrased was a bit ambiguous. I took it as characters who have NEVER been made in SA form before. As a result I chose three characters that fit that criteria, rather than picking a VERSION of a character that had never been made in SA form (Luke Skywalker on Crait came to mind). My choices were:

-Chirrut Imwe
-Kanan Jarrus
-Admiral Piett

Reaction score
Here is today's THE VINTAGE CONVERSATION QUESTION:

"What are your top 3 existing 3.75" Star Wars super-articulated figure would you like to see updated with new parts or deco to create a new version of that character or possibly even a totally new character? Name the figures and the parts. Be descriptive!"

My contribution:
#TheVintageConversation -
-Elite Praetorian Guard - 7th Guard from THE LAST JEDI (made from WalMart exclusive Elite Praetorian Guard)
-Jedi Master Cin Drallig - REVENGE OF THE SITH (made from Jedi like Joclad Danva)
-Princess Leia - Bespin Escape - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (made from Toryn Farr body, Bespin Leia head & new legs)

Last edited:
Reaction score
They need to make a real & properly super articulated Darth Maul and properly paint the head sculpt of the last tvc release.

Reaction score
I wonder if the MIA Nogrhi warrior, Ralrra and 2nd Utai would qualify as their prototypes were sculpted. I'd rather submit these type rather than a mere repaint that most others are submitting and that are likely anyway like Merrick, for example, because I believe Hasbro did comment on Merrick and his x-wing at toy fair but cant recall in what capacity atm. don't get me wrong, Merrick and his x-wing is high up on my want list. I just don't get why these could not have been the vehicle/figure tru exclusive for R1 instead of the mildly repaint tie striker

Last edited:
Reaction score
My question is why Instagram, do they think they're asking Teens this question? If anything it should be on FB, where more TVC Fans are connected.
Next thing you know it'll be snapchat...

Reaction score
My question is why Instagram, do they think they're asking Teens this question? If anything it should be on FB, where more TVC Fans are connected.
well, why not myspace :p j/k I know what you mean as I personally do not follow any social media, unless you consider these forums. I'm just an old timer who doesn't really care what my neighbor or old acquaintance on the opposite coast is eating for dinner or their kid's ballet costume.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I suppose there's more active users there?

Next they'll do it on a Discord server

Reaction score
I was very impressed with the 6 inch Black series Sabine. It would be cool if we could get her as a SA on the vintage card. Same with Hera.

The way the question was phrased was a bit ambiguous. I took it as characters who have NEVER been made in SA form before. As a result I chose three characters that fit that criteria, rather than picking a VERSION of a character that had never been made in SA form (Luke Skywalker on Crait came to mind). My choices were:

-Chirrut Imwe
-Kanan Jarrus
-Admiral Piett

Reaction score
I wonder if the MIA Nogrhi warrior, Ralrra and 2nd Utai would qualify as their prototypes were sculpted. I'd rather submit these type rather than a mere repaint that most others are submitting and that are likely anyway like Merrick, for example, because I believe Hasbro did comment on Merrick and his x-wing at toy fair but cant recall in what capacity atm. don't get me wrong, Merrick and his x-wing is high up on my want list. I just don't get why these could not have been the vehicle/figure tru exclusive for R1 instead of the mildly repaint tie striker
Well Ruhk is canon and been on Rebels

Reaction score
True, but they've taken some Animated creative license with his look. So I doubt they would release the existing sculpt and call it Ruhk, though i wouldn't mind.
I might prefer it to having just an average Warrior. But all those listed should count, as they were never officially made and released.

Personally, I have no interest in that 2nd Utai anymore. And likely not even Ralrra. From my perspective, it would seem like they're asking for selections on one's ultimate want list, like something that has been on it for forever. While I wouldn't mind Exile/Crait Luke, or Merrick etc. Are we really at the point we need to put them on a wish list? These are a given selection, at least they would have been prior to 2012! This is what's put me off collecting, having to vote to get a figure that should be in the basic lineup. How have we gone to needing a Fan poll to get those undesirables, like ICMG. To voting just to get Luke freaking Skywalker!? :wtf:

Reaction score
It’s funny cos for years I have made wish lists of these very categories, and now I can remember them. Lol. If I understand Day 2 question correctly I would love for them to do the Death Star Trooper Vintage style, and the Vintage Bespin Wing Guards and Ugnaughts. It’s frustrating that a lot of people are saying Bespin Escape Leia, because I would love that: but they don’t have the parts for it.

Reaction score
I really want a new Bespin escape Leia and Bespin Lando. They have the zbrush model for Lando already so that would be a re-scale, I dont know if that counts as a “new figure” or “existing parts”.

Bespin escape Leia falls under the 1st day question I *think*(or rather I prefer) I would *like* it to be an all new SA figure with all new tooling. But some of the parts do exist: the torso and arms and thighs. Bespin escape Leia would need some new parts:

-New ball joint head
-New gloveless hands
-New lower leg/shin/feet with pants over mystery white high heel boots(where did these boots come from?)

I feel like the TVC hoth Leia’s stance is set too wide. I actually corrected mine with a rubber band around the legs to bring the feet closer together.

As for the Bespin guard, I hate that TLC figure. I still never, picked up the alien version. It completely loses the silhouette of the character.

For me that’s important in a figures sculpt. To retain the 2D silhouette of the character as scene in the movie.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not going to bother participating, at this point, Hasbro knows what collectors want from visiting fan sites. Why create a separate account to tell them the same thing? They should release obvious choices as well - for example - where the hell is the 3.75 version of TFA General Leia in her vest? Hasbro isn't doing the new trilogy justice when there are obvious voids like Leia.

Reaction score
Todays question:

what are your top 3 3.75” vehicles you would like to be newly created for TVC?

Edit: many of the replies are vehicles that have already been recently updated with great versions :rolleyes: A few are asking for a snow speeder. A f**kin snow speeder

a few people are listing figures :rolleyes:

Im starting to wonder if the people replying are collectors actually actively involved in collecting

Last edited:
Reaction score
It must be a symptom of the age we live in ATM, where no one is actively listening/reading. They're just participating blindly...

It's the same issue I've seen in nay poll. What new figure do you want? People list a figure we've gotten twice already. lol
Maybe because they we born after those were made, but c'mon some investigating goes a long way!

Also, this honestly feels like pie in the sky crap. What's with the sudden Fan/Collector involvement? Why now when it's obvious it's the end. I'll bet half of this goes nowhere. They're simply fishing for, and hoping they can just issue stuff that was never released.

I'd love an Ultimate Jedi Battle pack w/Cin Drallig, Serra Keto, 2 dueling Padawans who's names escape me!
Also throw in a new SA Zett Jukassa to seal the deal!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For my part, i put the obvious options aside like Darth Vader's Tie, First Order Ties, Resistance X-Wings, RO Blue Squadron or other OT/PT vehicles/fighters that already got a satisfying release. Hasbro will get to those eventually.

Other than that, i'd love to get a properly scaled Sith Infiltrator, a U-Wing and this First Order Stormtrooper Transport from TFA. Excellent design and a must for any army builder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I went largely new school for my choices.

-Krennic's Shuttle - ROGUE ONE
-Rebel Transport - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (but now as a more functional vehicle, rather than a carrying case)
-First Order Troop Transport - THE FORCE AWAKENS

****HONORABLE MENTION: Blue Leader X-wing - ROGUE ONE - a la the Red 3 X-wing from The Vintage Collection

Reaction score
The Ghost
Kylo Ren's Shuttle
Resistance Bomber

Hasbro has actually done a really good job with vehicles over the years. We got some things I never thought would get made, like the MTT and the Turbo Tank.

bac

Reaction score
The Ghost
Kylo Ren's Shuttle
Resistance Bomber

Hasbro has actually done a really good job with vehicles over the years. We got some things I never thought would get made, like the MTT and the Turbo Tank.
Agreed. The Turbo Tank and AT-TE before it are VC quality all the way. Those early Clone Wars figures/vehicles were downright excellent with their articulation, design and weathering.

Reaction score
First question about fully articulated figures...

Hammerhead
Cantina Band Member
Bib Fortuna

Squid Head, also… :)

Vehicles question:

Tatooine
Skiff (people are going to hungry for one, probably two, of these things.)
Star Destroyer Playset
Blockade Runner

Reaction score
Good call, Glitch!!

Skiff, skiff, skiff!!!

Bigger and longer please! Make it in scale with the barge!!

bac

Reaction score
Everyone wanting a new skiff needs to get on the HP Instagram thread and be heard.

I see a lot of requests on there already, including mine. The more there are, the better chance of catching their attention.

Reaction score
Already posted there. Hopefully it happens! Otherwise I’ll need to grab another overpriced one on eBay hahahahaha

Reaction score
I went largely new school for my choices.

-Krennic's Shuttle - ROGUE ONE
-Rebel Transport - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (but now as a more functional vehicle, rather than a carrying case)
-First Order Troop Transport - THE FORCE AWAKENS

****HONORABLE MENTION: Blue Leader X-wing - ROGUE ONE - a la the Red 3 X-wing from The Vintage Collection
I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of mentions the Rebel Tuna has gotten. Also, Merrick's X-Wing is a must, that guy was cool.

Reaction score
... AT-TE before it are VC quality all the way.
I always thought it was poor. Mine fell apart if you looked at it sideways.

Krennic's shuttle
Sith Infiltrator proper size
X-Wing (large) re-released twice with blue squadron + partisan repaints

Reaction score
TO me, Blue Squadron X-Wing is a given. Hasbro have the mold and only need a simple repaint to make this a reality. Does not really count as a brand new vehicle if you ask me.

Reaction score
Here's The Vintage Conversation question for Friday, March 2nd:
"What are your top 3 existing 3.75" Star Wars super-articulated figures that you would like to see newly presented on a Vintage Collection cardback? Link in our bio."

---

I'm not that much of a carded/packaged collector anymore. So these are mostly figures that I'd like to see back in circulation:

Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader (3.75" Black Series)
Owen Lars (2010 Visionaries comic pack)
Count Dooku (2005 Sith Evolutions)

I was tempted to put one of the A-wing pilots like Arvel Crynyd or Jake Farrell on there to tick off one more character that was originally offered on a vintage card, but I thought these might be more interesting choices.

Reaction score
I've been reading some of the comments from Instagram. Does anyone actually bother to read the directions?
I was thinking the same thing. It's crazy actually. Almost as ridiculous are some of the suggestions I've seen...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Number one for me is Black Series Han Carbonite.
Number two for me is Black Series Han Carbonite.
Number three for me is...