Hasbro Pulse

Reaction score
So the band was okay. Seems today was all about Marvel and the Sentinel giveaway.
While there was a smidge about SW, that vote I hope really trends away from the figure that was very recently released... pick either VC100 or VC113 but I can also see VC102 since that one now has craaaazy high listings (more than some actual 12-back vintage).

Reaction score
Well I'm excited for that new Cannonball. Although honestly I would have been happy with just the legs. Domino is cool, but I would have preferred Feral or Wolfsbane. And then there's the GI Joe segment.....pictures of a diorama.....that was....interesting. SW ended up getting a proportional amount the time they will get tomorrow is my guess.

My not so bold prediction. 2 new figure reveals in TVC. 4 in TBS.

GI Joe will be the Snake Eyes toy line reveal (that was already leaked) and maybe 2 Classified figures with no mention of distribution problems. The new figures will be Target exclusives I'm sure.

Marvel will get an entire wave revealed plus some concept images like the two today.

TF will get a new wave revealed I'm guessing.

Reaction score
Too bad this isn't the ML section. ;)

I'm almost sad I missed all that rack band stuff!

Reaction score
They should just throw the Royal Guard into that lineup and call it a wave.

Why the Ever Given hell would they re-release only one figure when they’ll all sell in the droves.

Hasbro has completely lost it with Star Wars. Eve more so than a few years ago.

Reaction score
That was only the preview, there’s more tomorrow?
Like other guys on here have said. Yesterday was just the warm up. They didn’t show any Transformers if I remember correctly. Other then Trans Band. Also at a lot media convention(SDCC) usually start showing the big stuff on Friday’s and Saturdays.

Reaction score
There's no benefit for Star Wars items as a Premium Pulse Member, correct?

Reaction score
It's amazing...but $700?

I ordered 2....my rationale...I have time to decide if I want it (or see what happens to market on it)….it doesn't ship until August. There's time to cancel. I'd rather have my order in than not. 19" would definitely make it measure up nicely to other toy lines for once.

Reaction score
I ordered 2....my rationale...I have time to decide if I want it (or see what happens to market on it)….it doesn't ship until August. There's time to cancel. I'd rather have my order in than not. 19" would definitely make it measure up nicely to other toy lines for once.
Didn't say I didn't want one....lol. I only have my few childhood transformers. Need to keep it that way.lol

Reaction score
Didn't say I didn't want one....lol. I only have my few childhood transformers. Need to keep it that way.lol

I'll probably end up cancelling. The WFC figures are awesome. I never had TF as a kid and these for the price really are the perfect versions.

ER Optimus is just a fantastic figure.

Reaction score
It's amazing...but $700?
Yeah, totally! While I get this is as close to real transformer we're ever going to get I just can't feasibly justify $700 for it. I doubt I've even buy it if I had Paul Allen kind of Money, it's just my personal choice.

What I'm more excited about was the ARK with Teletraan-1, never thought I'd see something like that done! Too bad it sold out so fast on Pulse though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In scale, toys in the same scale are my thing. Put Duke behind the wheel of OP just like the first EP. skystriker/starscream etc

Reaction score
I'd like a series of TF toys that you can put GI Joe /Star Wars figures into because they were designed to go together. Not going to happen

The new OP is very nice, I'm just not going to pick up transformers stuff unless its it fits into what I already have & at $700 I'd rather get one of the other larger OP/Megatrons they have done & fudge the scale.

It great for anyone who wants it but it not my cup of tea.

Reaction score
I'd like a series of TF toys that you can put GI Joe /Star Wars figures into because they were designed to go together. Not going to happen

The new OP is very nice, I'm just not going to pick up transformers stuff unless its it fits into what I already have & at $700 I'd rather get one of the other larger OP/Megatrons they have done & fudge the scale.

It great for anyone who wants it but it not my cup of tea.

Yeah, you're pretty much stuck with the MAS-01 but that doesn't transform. But it's close to scale....but then so is this and it actually transforms. I do think closer to scale would be 24" tall and these are 18" and 19". Either way, you're probably looking at about $300 for an actual in scale OP for it to work with GI Joe.

Reaction score
Cancelled all my Pulse and switched over to pre-ordering from BBTS, much cleaner and easier to use and communicate with.

Reaction score
BBTS has amazing customer service.

I will say though that Pulse sent me some items that got damaged(outer packaging the figures were fine) along transport and when I emailed them mostly to advise them of the issue- they sent me a replacement out that day. I did not ask for that nor for a refund so I think Pulse is trying- but they have a ways to go. I'm giving them this year to see if they can make improvements.

Reaction score
Correct, and I'm really glad folks here caught that fine print, or I would've sunk the $50

I missed the fine print, and bought Premium. I did order some of the GI Joe Classified figures with the early access, so it wasn't a total bust. Though I am sure those will be every where since there are a movie tie-in.

I guess at 5PM they want to make sure there is enough Star Wars product for the scalpers buy up in seconds!

One interesting tidbit from the video of the freestyle rapper... Hasbro sent him a Cobra Infantry figure! I ordered it as soon as it went live on their site, and there is still no indication of it shipping from their, even though seemingly every other retailer was already shipped their out.

bac

Reaction score
So for May 4th we might see the next Lucasfilm 50th wave and, if we're lucky, one of the all-new figures this fall like Emperor.

Reaction score
* also the rest of the Maul/Ahsoka wave..ie Echo repack and O.W, Jawa