Hasbro Pulse Premium

Reaction score
So, I got the renewal email, that my Hasbro Pulse membership is almost about to expire. I am not a sure renewing my membership is worth the $50 fee. They claim they'll be all kinds of incentives, early access. exclusives, and free shipping, as part of the premium. What do you guys think about the perks for the premium? Do you plan on renewing? Last year, I think all you had to do was make any purchase of $20 or more, and they gave you a free membership to Hasbro Pulse.

Reaction score
As long as they exclude the rest of the world, it has no interest for me.
I know they recently said they are expanding outside of US and CAN, so that's a positive (maybe)
They should have used the time last year to improve on all of their broken promises - maybe they have, but if this is another year of going back on what was promised, as I understand 2020 kind of was (yes yes yes the coof was part of it), then they will have a harder time getting people to sign on.

Tl;dr: If they "cry wolf" too many times, people wont back it up.
And include the rest of the world, please. Everyone else know how to do it.

Reaction score
I don't intend to renew it, $50 is too steep a price when I already get free shipping through Amazon Prime. Seems like they should just give you premium if you spend X amount on the site in the previous year. As it is I'm not sure if I could make enough purchases that don't already qualify for free shipping to justify the price.

Reaction score
I know this was said above, but the free shipping doesn't help at all when the item sells out instantly...I am sure I broke even over the last year, through the pre-orders that didn't instantaneously sell out, but I certainly didn't come out way ahead.

They need to offer something else in the deal, to make it more palatable. Heaven help us if they ever do premium-only figures/accessories, though...that is definitely not what I'm suggesting.

Reaction score
I'm not renewing. Everything good sells out in the middle of the day when I don't have time to watch the site, and then even if I do get an order in I usually find it in stores first and end up cancelling my order. Plus, if you have to return anything they make you pay postage.

I also think picking this moment in time to ask us for money in order to buy even more of their product is a pretty low-class move...

Reaction score
I know this was said above, but the free shipping doesn't help at all when the item sells out instantly...
I would be willing to pay for Hasbro Pulse but the free shipping was only for CONUS, which really eliminates a big chunk of the incentive to subscribe.

They could've at least offered a shipping discount. It's not like it costs that much more to ship from coast to coast in the CONUS versus a coast to AK/HI.

Reaction score
If they would let me store payment info/use PayPal it might be worth it, but right now I have no luck because it's a mad scramble to get a preorder in at all and damn near impossible to get any other items tacked on to hit the $50 threshold. Too many times I've had stuff in my cart and lost it while putting in my credit card. Ordering straight through hasbro was supposed to save preorders not destroy them!

Reaction score
I've placed ten orders including con pre-sales since joining last summer so it's definitely been worth the $50, but I've also shifted my buying toward them and away from some of the merchants I'd rather support. I'm on the fence about whether or not I will renew.

Reaction score
I was a no, then on the fence and still not sure what I'm going to do.

Pulse has not had good customer service and the supposed benefits of Premium haven't materialized. I remember the SDCC figures selling out when I was trying to check out, yet they had some available the next day for the general public.

I don't want to sign up, but I'm also worried I might miss out on something if I don't; if I do sign up, will I have a better chance than I do now for any of the items that usually sell out before I get a chance to order?