Hasbro Preorder Update: Important info for Thurs.

HeatherDurazzo

Administrator
Reaction score
Hasbro recently revealed Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Carbonized Armorer, Moff Gideon, Incinerator Trooper, and Shoretrooper will be available for preorder exclusively on Walmart on Thursday 10/7 at 10am ET. Check out the product details and links below for a chance to secure your preorders!

We have also learned that tomorrow a new Black Series product will be announced at 11am ET with preorder at 1pm ET. Stay tuned for more details tomorrow on the product and how to purchase!

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH THE ARMORER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $18.99/Available: Fall 2021)

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH THE ARMORER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live- action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic detail and featuring premium detail and design, this 3.75-inch figure with original Kenner branding can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart on 10/7.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MOFF GIDEON Figure

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MOFF GIDEON Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic detail and premium design, including a photoreal face, this 3.75-inch figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and 3 accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart on 10/7.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH INCINERATOR TROOPER

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH INCINERATOR TROOPER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic details, original Kenner branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors. Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Walmart on 10/7.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH SHORETROOPER

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH SHORETROOPER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic details, original Kenner branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors. Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Walmart on 10/7.

Reaction score
somewhere else said tomorrow the 5th at 1pm... which is correct?

HeatherDurazzo

Administrator
Reaction score
A new Black Series product will be being announced for preorder tomorrow, that's the 1pm tomorrow thing.
The 10/7 info is straight from our Hasbro rep.

HeatherDurazzo

Administrator
Reaction score
Walmart put them up earlier this morning and the Shore trooper already sold out. Is that it for him?
Not sure. This is the info we got this morning, although I do see the tweets from people saying they bought some while Walmart had those on their site prematurely. They are no longer on there so I'm hoping the scheduled preorder time will still allow people to order.

Reaction score
Not sure. This is the info we got this morning, although I do see the tweets from people saying they bought some while Walmart had those on their site prematurely. They are no longer on there so I'm hoping the scheduled preorder time will still allow people to order.

Some folks said the Shor trooper already sold out. Do you know if they will be more or is that it?

Reaction score
The most shocking part of the announcement is the MSRP - is $18.99 correct? That makes these repaints over $20 with tax...how's that viable for a 3.75 figure that isn't even new? I wont be buying any.

Reaction score
I swear I am really considering going back to strictly Vintage OG Kenner stuff. between the headaches trying to find these things, and the price hikes, the Juice will no longer be worth the squeeze.