HASBRO - NEW INDIANA JONES TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: HASBRO - Indiana Jones Toys!

3 3/4 inch figs look great...But im really excited for Adventure Heroes!.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Indiana Jones head sculpt looks horrible in a few of the pictures, no where close to the mark. I'm excited about seeing this toyline hit retail in the near future. Dont know who I'd buy but they look good enough.
Yeah. I have to agree. Then again most Han Solo figures seem alittle off to me too...

Reaction score

MechaBigfoot said:
GNT said:
Indiana Jones head sculpt looks horrible in a few of the pictures, no where close to the mark. I'm excited about seeing this toyline hit retail in the near future. Dont know who I'd buy but they look good enough.
Yeah. I have to agree. Then again most Han Solo figures seem alittle off to me too...
The worst is that one Indy with the idol at his feet. Can't tell if that's supposed to be from another set or what... but the one of Indy HOLDING the idol, with the little gray relic at his feet, that one looks great. Not a great Ford likeness, perhaps, but a great Indy. So what happened with "wide-set eyes" Indy? Weird.

And nice to see the RPG Indy, just needs a hat and he'll be an SA version of that first whip-action one pretty much.

Overall pretty cool. Great lookin cycle & horse, Cate Blanchett's figure will be awesome for Imperial lady customs (even has jodhpurs, which Juno/Deena lack!), seems pretty fun so far.

Reaction score

As someone who totally missed the boat the first time around with Indy, I have to say these are more tempting than lots of the SW toys I saw pictured.

Reaction score

I have to agree with that, with a few exceptions, the Star Wars stuff just didn't get me that excited this year. Sure, the AT-TE was awesome and the comic pack with Thrawn/Kaarde was cool. The Clone Wars wave of regular figures was neat too but, I was really more interested in the Indy stuff. Just as well that there will be a lot of SW stuff I will pass on though, as I am getting most of the Indy stuff!

GNT

Reaction score

Since we appear to have another thread up and running please continue over in the 2nd thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.