Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
Yeah they do, wish I had gotten that one when had the chance!

I also caved an bought a few of Sentinels, with all the variant heads you kind of have to. lol
One thing I was a bit bummed about though was the lack of sound that the MU version had, there's something cool about hearing their ominous voices.

Reaction score
Anyone want to speculate on Dorkside's "Fantastic New Marvel Pre-Order Coming Monday August 31" teaser in their latest email? I don't have any ML rumor sources but I'm always up for new Fantastic Four figures...

Reaction score
I picked up War Machine at a Target today and cancelled a Pulse preorder (once again... sigh).

What a cool figure, worth every penny!

Reaction score
By chance has anyone gotten an email form Pulse regarding a Sentinel order? I got one this morning but when I log in and go to my order it doesn't have the option for edit payment and it's already been paid and posted to my CC. Odd Because it has me worried at first.
Edit: I called them and it was apparently a glitch and the email went out to everyone instead of just those select few it was intended for.

Thank you so much for your order.

Unfortunately, something went wrong while processing payment for your X-Men Legends Marvel's Sentinel.

Please log into your account before 9/17/2020 at 11:59PM ET to reserve product inventory. If you do not have an account, please create one with the email address used for your order.

Once in your account, locate your X-Men Legends Marvel's Sentinel order and select edit payment details. If payment information is not updated, we will need to cancel your order.

Once you've updated your payment information, you must email us at accountupdate@hasbro.com for us to process your order. Please include your order number

If you updated your payment information after 8/25/2020, please disregard this email.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to see Silk won the fan vote. The entire wave she came from has some pretty high secondary market prices these days.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
What figure did you use for Old Magneto? Looks familiar but can't place it. It looks pretty awesome and I hate the body it comes on for the Ian McKellan head so I'm hunting an alternative.

Loving the Fox X-Men figures. So happy to have them finally join my other MCU figures. Hope we get Cyclops, Storm, Jean and yes, Wolverine in their X1/X2 Suits.

Reaction score
It is the Death Star Trooper with a cape off eBay. All I did was rotate the belt so the holster is hidden by the cape. Then I used some electrical tape for the neck so the head sits better.

Height comparison:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has found the Silver Centurion Iron Man exclusive at Walgreens yet. I've seen a few reports of sightings (mostly in California) but had no luck hunting today.

Also a local Target has the Sugar Man wave on clearance already at $9.98. Saw Morph and X-Man on a clearance endcap with stickers, and a clearance tag in the section.

Reaction score
The retro Mysterio figure is up on Pulse, available right now, no preorder! I got that one and cancelled my Amazon order due in frickin' November.

I have the first one and feel kind of dumb buying this but I really like the gold, the green wash, and foggier looking helmet.

Last edited: