Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
I think that with the current situation they have no idea how to go about releasing said exclusives. Normally the initial product would be sold at SDCC with excess stock being made available on Pulse or whoever they had a deal with the week after. Though most of us would have a head up about when the merchandise would be available to order/pre-order.

I've seen none of this, everything has come out of the blue from nowhere only to be sold out within minutes! So this leads me to believe they are letting people know via social media, something i don't use or ever will.

IMO, this is probably the worst year to date for acquiring SDCC exclusives due to that simple hiccup.

Reaction score
I think that with the current situation they have no idea how to go about releasing said exclusives. Normally the initial product would be sold at SDCC with excess stock being made available on Pulse or whoever they had a deal with the week after. Though most of us would have a head up about when the merchandise would be available to order/pre-order.

I've seen none of this, everything has come out of the blue from nowhere only to be sold out within minutes! So this leads me to believe they are letting people know via social media, something i don't use or ever will.

IMO, this is probably the worst year to date for acquiring SDCC exclusives due to that simple hiccup.
Yup, they are letting people know on social media. It's half the reason I have IG. BUT.....the stuff that's selling out in seconds (not minutes) isn't SDCC exclusives. At least not as far as I've seen so far. The WM debacle wasn't SDCC stuff, just stuff getting released to WM. Same with Target, those were just release dates for pre-ordering of limited stock.

The ML Hellfire club and Logan 2-pack will be available in September through Hasbro Pulse. No date specified yet. The Storm FA/Thunderbird 2-pack was not a SDCC exclusive, just Target. Cable...just WM. The GI Joe's...just regular Target exclusives. Which means they should be on shelves as early as mid August. October for Storm. I'm irked at the Target thing but I know they will be available online and in stores again. The Nimrod pack on Amazon was announced on IG/Facebook as far as the release dates.

But seriously, if you don't want social media and you don't want to miss this stuff, just check websites for news. They usually include links. BBTS also sends me emails when pre-orders come up they think I might like. The WM and Target exclusives are impossible to get right now so don't sweat if you miss those...they are only available for 30 seconds.

Reaction score
When you say Hellfire Club are you referring to the set with old Hawkeye and Logan that Pulse just listed? I didn't see anything specifically named that

Reaction score
When you say Hellfire Club are you referring to the set with old Hawkeye and Logan that Pulse just listed? I didn't see anything specifically named that
No, the SDCC set is Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Donald Piece and Jean as Black Queen with alternate Selene head. That's the hellfire club.

Old Hawkeye and Logan is just a normal release. It's available everywhere online.

The Deadpool figures are the same situation, everywhere....except Cable who's a WM exclusive.

The other SDCC set is Logan and Old Professor X from the Logan movie.

Both SDCC sets will go up for order in September.

Reaction score
Found two Walgreens exclusive Moon Knights at a store today (St. Paul MN suburbs). Bought the one with the damaged package. Very cool figure!

Reaction score
Also saw Daredevil from the Spidey retro wave at a Target this morning, so expect those to pop up at most stores after next week's toy aisle re-set if not before.

Reaction score
I ordered the Haslab Sentinal last night. My cat passed away and I needed a pick me up, plus I had been saving some money for her treatment that I guess I'm now free to spend.

Now the waiting begins...

I'm not super familiar with the two 6" figures so I'll probably try to sell them to defray the cost a little bit.

Reaction score
I ordered the Haslab Sentinal last night. My cat passed away and I needed a pick me up, plus I had been saving some money for her treatment that I guess I'm now free to spend.

Now the waiting begins...

I'm not super familiar with the two 6" figures so I'll probably try to sell them to defray the cost a little bit.
Sorry about your loss, AC.

As for the figures, the female is pretty much a generic Prime Sentinel, humans with nanotech implants that change them into Sentinel hybrids.

Bastion however is a fusion of the original Master Mold & Nimrod after being sent through the Siege Perilous.

Reaction score
Saw the Starboost GamerVerse Iron Man at a Target this morning. They had at least two (I didn't dig through the pegs). I was on the fence on this one and didn't pick it up.

Reaction score
Five of the Spidey Retro wave are now live on Target at $19.99 each. Search "Marvel Action Figures" and sort by newest. They have Peter Parker, Green Goblin, Daredevil, Gwen/MJ, and Electro. Right now all are under the generic name "Marvel Action Figures" rather than their actual names.

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good Marvel Legends checklists that cover Toybiz up through the current series? I'd like to catalog my figures but I'm having a hard time finding a good comprehensive checklist I can print out. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good Marvel Legends checklists that cover Toybiz up through the current series? I'd like to catalog my figures but I'm having a hard time finding a good comprehensive checklist I can print out. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Im not sure how complete it is, but I seem to remember the Wikipedia page for Legends being pretty accurate.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently the winner of the Fan Vote (Silk, Sif, Elektra) won't be revealed until Fall now.

Reaction score
I picked up Electro and Gwen recently. Peter Parker is shipping from Target. Waiting on Spidey and GG from DS still.

Same with the Strong Guy wave. Waiting on DS to ship those.

Reaction score
I just got my Maverick from Dorkside. I havent opened him yet, but he looks awesome.

Reaction score
Saw the retro Peter Parker and Electro at another Target. I was tempted to pick up the Peter Parker, but I wasn't really to keen on getting it in the first place. Need to stay focused on my "must have" figures. To many other figures coming out right now.

Saw a YouTube review on the MCU Cable figure. A really solid figure although seemed a bit average in size. I thought he would be on the taller side of the 6" figure scale? I guess for the movies they can make him appear however tall they need him to be. I'm glad I didn't hesitate to preorder him at Walmart.com. I hope he's not an impossible figure to find like all the other ML Walmart exclusives. :confused:

Reaction score
Saw the retro Peter Parker and Electro at another Target. I was tempted to pick up the Peter Parker, but I wasn't really to keen on getting it in the first place. Need to stay focused on my "must have" figures. To many other figures coming out right now.

Saw a YouTube review on the MCU Cable figure. A really solid figure although seemed a bit average in size. I thought he would be on the taller side of the 6" figure scale? I guess for the movies they can make him appear however tall they need him to be. I'm glad I didn't hesitate to preorder him at Walmart.com. I hope he's not an impossible figure to find like all the other ML Walmart exclusives. :confused:
Cable is one of my favorite characters and while I normally don’t do the movie figures, I was tempted to get cable. Then I saw that they’re making him, one of the main characters of the movie, an exclusive to Walmart, and I thought, well, I guess not then.

Reaction score
Cable is one of my favorite characters and while I normally don’t do the movie figures, I was tempted to get cable. Then I saw that they’re making him, one of the main characters of the movie, an exclusive to Walmart, and I thought, well, I guess not then.
Yeah, he's sold out now. It seemed while everyone was scrambling to get the Black Series and GI Joe figures the Marvel Legends stayed up for a little while on Walmart during their collector-con thing. I was able to order one without issue.

I have a bad feeling he'll be just like the worthy Cap. figure. Though I was able to finally get it months later when a couple of Walmart's got in 2 full cases of him.

I really like the look of it and can even work with the new GI Joe 6" figures as well.

Reaction score
I actually really liked him in the movie and thought his design looked awesome. I also really liked Domino in the movie and never got the sasquatch wave Domino figure. These were pretty easy preorders for me.
I'm surprised they made Cable an exclusive, though. He looks like a great figure.

Reaction score
I actually really liked him in the movie and thought his design looked awesome. I also really liked Domino in the movie and never got the sasquatch wave Domino figure. These were pretty easy preorders for me.
I'm surprised they made Cable an exclusive, though. He looks like a great figure.
Yeah, I just watched DP 2 again, and it prompted me to go ahead and pre-order the rest (Domino and the Deadpool 2-pack). It really is a great looking Deadpool figure. It's sculpted like he's wearing a suit and not just something painted on his naked body. LOL! I was just thinking it would have been funny if they included a brick accessory or an alternate head with that fence spike going through it. 😄

And, I'm really infatuated with the Domino from that movie. I think she's super sexy. 😅

Last edited:
Reaction score
DP2 was one of those sequels that introduced characters the right way: gave them enough focus and highlights to make you want to see more of them, balanced with what you already like from the Main character. I left the theater looking forward to the planned/rumored-at-the-time X Force movie based around that cast.

Reaction score
Rogue and Pyro 2 pack are up for preorder now.

Pyro looks good and I've always liked him, but I don't really want the Rogue, so I'll be passing.

Reaction score
Saw a YouTube review on the MCU Cable figure. A really solid figure although seemed a bit average in size. I thought he would be on the taller side of the 6" figure scale? I guess for the movies they can make him appear however tall they need him to be.
He's the size he should be. Johs Brolin isn't that tall, and they don't make him appear to be any taller in the movie. In fact, I believe that Deadpool makes fun of him for it. There are shots in the film with the characters together, and he's easily shorter than Deadpool.

Reaction score
This is probably my second favorite Rogue look and looks really nice, If she wee single I might have thought about it.

Reaction score
Saw two more Moon Knights yesterday. Didn't expect to see this one more than once.

Reaction score
Spotted a couple of retro wave figures at my local Target. Picked up the Gwen. Didn't see any of the others from that wave.
Yeah I have been seeing a bunch of those hit my area. As well as the New Deadpool wave. Saw the 80th Beast at GameStop and saw the retro Mysterio at another.

Reaction score
This is probably my second favorite Rogue look and looks really nice, If she wee single I might have thought about it.
I'm buying this set just for Pyro, would you be interested in the Rogue?

Also, I received the retro Peter Parker from Pulse today. I had to pop those hideous glasses off first thing, and I've got an extra pair of glasses from a custom Beast head I got awhile back that I might try to use instead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
just wondering if they were a fluke or nation wide. wolvie isn't the only figure they had .