Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
Yeah, that's awesome! I just hope it's not as expensive as the sail barge...

A lot of the stuff they showed today went up on Pulse. I preordered the deluxe War Machine... I get the feeling that one is going to be popular/scalper bait.

Reaction score
I preordered retro Spidey, Gwen, Goblin, Electro and Moon Knight from Pulse.

I'm very curious what the "biggest ever BAF" is going to be.

I'm also excited to see what other movie x men are coming. I know they sculpted a movie Cyclops that almost got shown at TF. He would probably shoot up to the top of my most wanted list if they made him.

Reaction score
I am trying to round out the mcu collection, the issue is I got started late with around thor ragnarok being when I really started into legends. So my question is, is it worth it to try to track down some of the older releases like nick fury, scarlet witch, vision, hawkeye, black widow, hulk, coulson, Maria Hill, dr strange, etc. Or should I wait and see if some of them get revisited in another 10th type wave?

Some of these are pretty pricey or it seems they are. I have the ragnarok hulk currently but that is a stylized look as opposed to a general hulk but I guess technically i can mark him off the list. I am more of an early mcu look for ones like hawkeye and widow as I could go for the hawkeye in jumpsuit but it doesn't appeal to me. The current widow wave widow might be OK, but I really think the older ones look better at least from pics. What would be the best advice on how to finish a semi decent representation of the mcu team?

Reaction score
Hulk - It's my understand that there's really no "great" MCU hulk, so that's pretty much up to you.

Dr. Strange - I would hold off on because there's a sequel coming next year that will very likely have a wave or 2 dedicated to it.

Scarlet Witch - has a good chance of having a figure in that wave, especially if WandaVision is any kind of a hit.

Vision - with one out most recently in the BroThor wave, I would suggest biting the bullet on that one if the older ones are too far out of your range.

Out of Coulson, Maria Hill and Nick Fury - I'd guess Fury has the best chance of a re-release.

Hawkeye - if you can wait a year or two, *maybe* an older one will get a re-release, but they might also put out a version of him from his show.

Black Widow - probably one of the recent figures from her solo wave is a better option because sculpts (and faces) have VASTLY improved since 2014.

After last year being filled with 10th anniversary waves, and based on the fan first presentation, it sounds like a lot of the coming repack may be comic-based because they're looking for vintage card releases, so it might be light on MCU figures getting re-releases.

Reaction score
With almost everyone being done at this point, and twice over perhaps a scale change is in order to match other 7'' lines. 😜

Reaction score
Hopefully anymore that had wants from the new deadpool wave got a preorder in quick! On Pulse, every non-deadpool character sold out. From what I could tell based on other sites, Warparth, Maverick and Sunspot seemed to be what everyone was after, but Black Tom and Shiklah moved too.

Reaction score
Great day for collectibles! Got the first two of the ghostbusters figures I ordered
mint. And I just got my 80th anniversary marvel legends stan Lee figures from target. I was like oh great the box is way too big. But then i discovered that each figure was individually boxed and wrapped within bubble wrap inside their own boxes. So one big box with two smaller boxes. I couldn’t believe my eyes!! And both figures are flawless!!! I’m guessing it’s a fluke for the one guy who gets it, lol! With target it’s been or miss but overall always better than the rage filled people at Walmart who used to pack all my stuff there. But what I got today from target is the best packing I’ve ever seen!

Reaction score
I never did like that geared look.

It has occurred to me that while these pile up all over the place, they never have the figures I would actually buy.

Reaction score
Walgreens exclusives are real hit or miss as far as availability for me. I try to just pre order the ones I'm remotely interested in, or think I might be interested in down the line. I'm not a huge ironman fan, so this one doesn't speak to me, but I did preorder Moon Knight.

Reaction score
Hasbro just revealed the 26.3” haslab sentinel. The price is $350. I think that’s a crazy price for something that’s just a little over two feet. How does everyone else feel about it? I could see maybe $200 but seeing as there aren’t too many bells and whistles that seems high. But the goal is almost a third reached so I guess people don’t think it’s too high?

Reaction score
Too expensive for me. Way too expensive for me. MAYBE if I was only collecting Legends and nothing else.

If it's like the sail barge and these orders are what's funding it, then it's probably right on on the money. Especially since it has some electronics to it and it comes with a figure, which is nice.

I was expecting $250-300 and even then in was thinking "this'll probably be too rich for my blood". I've already seen people post on Instagram screenshots of their order confirmations for multiples though, so I don't think they'll have trouble hitting their mark.

Reaction score
Hasbro just revealed the 26.3” haslab sentinel. The price is $350. I think that’s a crazy price for something that’s just a little over two feet. How does everyone else feel about it? I could see maybe $200 but seeing as there aren’t too many bells and whistles that seems high. But the goal is almost a third reached so I guess people don’t think it’s too high?
It's resellers that are fueling this one. It's not impressive enough for the price. i may be off but Isn't this more in scale with the 3.75 marvel figs than the 6 inchers?

Reaction score
This one is to scale for the 6 inch figures. There's a few pictures around with other 6 inch figures with it, like wolverine being held by a tentacle. And the Bastian figure it comes with next to a ruler next to the sentinel.

Reaction score
This one is to scale for the 6 inch figures. There's a few pictures around with other 6 inch figures with it, like wolverine being held by a tentacle. And the Bastian figure it comes with next to a ruler next to the sentinel.
To be fair, in the cartoons, movies, and comics they are nevet a consistant size.

Reaction score
To be fair, in the cartoons, movies, and comics they are nevet a consistant size.
Very true. I think as long as it would be able to at least touch it's thumb to it's middle finger around a future's waist, it close enough scale wise.

For as big as this one looks from the pictures though, in would think it could be a MasterMold for the 3.75 Marvel Universe figures.

Reaction score
It's a cool figure, but I would agree that it's somewhat overpriced. I think the $200-$250 range would be more appropriate. So, it's about $100 overpriced IMO.

Reaction score
They posted the 7000 goal which is a alternate head. This looks awesome and I would love to get it but have to wait to see what else they offer. Supposedly Walmart has a big reveal so gotta wait since I gotta pick and choice what to get.

Reaction score
They posted the 7000 goal which is a alternate head. This looks awesome and I would love to get it but have to wait to see what else they offer. Supposedly Walmart has a big reveal so gotta wait since I gotta pick and choice what to get.
Walmart? Walmart, you say?

What info have you found? I haven't heard about a Walmart exclusive. Walmart scares me for many reasons.

Reaction score
Walmart? Walmart, you say?

What info have you found? I haven't heard about a Walmart exclusive. Walmart scares me for many reasons.
They are calling it Walmart collector con this Friday at 10 EST. I saw the info over on hisstank.
Yeah I hate shopping at Walmart but they are announcing new stuff for GI Joe, Transformers, Star Wars and Marvel Legends.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know about all of you out there but I tend to have more luck with Walmart than Target or Walgreen's exclusives... Not that that says much because often my Walmart misses exclusives or its a massive one-and-done deal. My Walmart completely missed Worthy Cap but got the Thanos in a large quantity but by were gone within a day or two.

Reaction score
Walmart Collector Con...why not. Everyone has a virtual con this year. Handing it out like candy.

Wonder if they'll have new exclusives or just the stuff we already know. Friday will be interesting.

Reaction score
I had a Drax figure on order in the hope that it would come back in stock. A little over a year later Amazon finally gave up and canceled my order. 😂 I knew it was a long shot, but I was curious how long they would leave the order up. No big deal I'll just wait for the next version of him from the 3rd movie.

Reaction score
Man I'm really tempted to buy the 2000 X-men figures of Xavier and Magneto coming with the two head variants, as well as Mystique.

Reaction score
I preordered them and Wolverine. I plan to get most of the Deadpool figures too, when those get released.

Reaction score
Man I'm really tempted to buy the 2000 X-men figures of Xavier and Magneto coming with the two head variants, as well as Mystique.
It's a really nice set. In a way I'm kind of glad I'm not into the X-men stuff as much as other stuff. I'm trying to stay focused on MCU characters with an occasional comic character from time to time.

Reaction score
This might be the last hurrah for those characters getting AF's, with X-Men joining the MCU we could be seeing new figures of them within the next 5 years if not sooner. Who knows!

Reaction score
I kind of expect they'll be putting more anniversary figures out. They've been getring good at finding anniversaries to commemorate. And Hasbro has only gotten better and better at making Legends. I cant see them not jumping at another chance to pump out new versions of popular characters.
More of these, the Raimi Spiderman movies, and probably a Blade figure I think are reasonable to expect. Especially if Doctor Strange 2 brings Tobey back for anything longer than 20 seconds.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Good grief! How does Hasbro expect average collectors to manage to cover the costs of all these exclusives all being released at once? Haslab Sentinel, Hellfire Club box set, 1st App Storm/Thunderbird (which pre-sold out in seconds when it went up), Nimrod box set, (plus all the Star Wars-Endor set, Wampa, TVC Clones, Walmart Clone Wars figures, Target Galaxy's Edge stuff, supposed TVC Pulse project, etc). Just the Legends and Star Wars Exclusives add up to over $1200 and that's IF found at retail prices and doesn't include the regular retail stuff still coming out in the next few months. Glad I skipped out on the new GI Joe line!

Reaction score
100% true! I'm not super wild about any of the Legends reveals (I DO want that Fantomex and preordered all the movie deadpool figures)but still....thats a lot of product to be dropping in the same window! Just going by their track record I'm sure I'll see the last things on my Legends want list get checked off before the end of the year. Plus a whole bunch that I didn't know I wanted until I see it.

Reaction score
The only new reveal I really want is that White Queen figure, but I don't want the whole Hellfire set so I don't know if I'll end up with her or not.