Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
Yeah, that's awesome! I just hope it's not as expensive as the sail barge...

A lot of the stuff they showed today went up on Pulse. I preordered the deluxe War Machine... I get the feeling that one is going to be popular/scalper bait.

Reaction score
I preordered retro Spidey, Gwen, Goblin, Electro and Moon Knight from Pulse.

I'm very curious what the "biggest ever BAF" is going to be.

I'm also excited to see what other movie x men are coming. I know they sculpted a movie Cyclops that almost got shown at TF. He would probably shoot up to the top of my most wanted list if they made him.

Reaction score
I picked up the AOA wave over the weekend. I loved this story when I read it 25 years ago and I love this wave. More please. :)

Reaction score
I am trying to round out the mcu collection, the issue is I got started late with around thor ragnarok being when I really started into legends. So my question is, is it worth it to try to track down some of the older releases like nick fury, scarlet witch, vision, hawkeye, black widow, hulk, coulson, Maria Hill, dr strange, etc. Or should I wait and see if some of them get revisited in another 10th type wave?

Some of these are pretty pricey or it seems they are. I have the ragnarok hulk currently but that is a stylized look as opposed to a general hulk but I guess technically i can mark him off the list. I am more of an early mcu look for ones like hawkeye and widow as I could go for the hawkeye in jumpsuit but it doesn't appeal to me. The current widow wave widow might be OK, but I really think the older ones look better at least from pics. What would be the best advice on how to finish a semi decent representation of the mcu team?

Reaction score
Hulk - It's my understand that there's really no "great" MCU hulk, so that's pretty much up to you.

Dr. Strange - I would hold off on because there's a sequel coming next year that will very likely have a wave or 2 dedicated to it.

Scarlet Witch - has a good chance of having a figure in that wave, especially if WandaVision is any kind of a hit.

Vision - with one out most recently in the BroThor wave, I would suggest biting the bullet on that one if the older ones are too far out of your range.

Out of Coulson, Maria Hill and Nick Fury - I'd guess Fury has the best chance of a re-release.

Hawkeye - if you can wait a year or two, *maybe* an older one will get a re-release, but they might also put out a version of him from his show.

Black Widow - probably one of the recent figures from her solo wave is a better option because sculpts (and faces) have VASTLY improved since 2014.

After last year being filled with 10th anniversary waves, and based on the fan first presentation, it sounds like a lot of the coming repack may be comic-based because they're looking for vintage card releases, so it might be light on MCU figures getting re-releases.

Reaction score
With almost everyone being done at this point, and twice over perhaps a scale change is in order to match other 7'' lines. 😜

Reaction score
Hopefully anymore that had wants from the new deadpool wave got a preorder in quick! On Pulse, every non-deadpool character sold out. From what I could tell based on other sites, Warparth, Maverick and Sunspot seemed to be what everyone was after, but Black Tom and Shiklah moved too.

Reaction score
Great day for collectibles! Got the first two of the ghostbusters figures I ordered
mint. And I just got my 80th anniversary marvel legends stan Lee figures from target. I was like oh great the box is way too big. But then i discovered that each figure was individually boxed and wrapped within bubble wrap inside their own boxes. So one big box with two smaller boxes. I couldn’t believe my eyes!! And both figures are flawless!!! I’m guessing it’s a fluke for the one guy who gets it, lol! With target it’s been or miss but overall always better than the rage filled people at Walmart who used to pack all my stuff there. But what I got today from target is the best packing I’ve ever seen!

Reaction score
I never did like that geared look.

It has occurred to me that while these pile up all over the place, they never have the figures I would actually buy.

Reaction score
Walgreens exclusives are real hit or miss as far as availability for me. I try to just pre order the ones I'm remotely interested in, or think I might be interested in down the line. I'm not a huge ironman fan, so this one doesn't speak to me, but I did preorder Moon Knight.