Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
I was more excited to hear about the news than actually see the figures. Not really impressed with the work and details, honestly. Iron Man is my favorite, and this version looks really disappointing.

Reaction score
Watched the Hasbro Toy Fair reveals. Why another Ms. Marvel? Wasted figure slot - she wasn't a popular figure before and this one looks identical. Give us a reissue of Rogue now that all the 90s animated figures have finally been released. The reason I passed on Rogue before was because I never imagined they would do all the rest. They are doing a Rogue but its the modern version. Yeah, that will sell Hasbro. Most of these reveals are an easy pass for me which is good for my wallet. I was hoping to see an Amazing Friends 3 pack, now that its being re-aired on Disney Plus. Anyway...rant over.
Likes: finally a classic Captain Marvel, the Leader, Old Man Logan with baby Hulk, the vintage retro Spider-Man line, and first appearance Storm (I wish I hadnt ordered the recent black costume retro though since I prefer this upcoming one).

Reaction score
Retro Spider-Man wave looks like a must buy. The Fox X-men figures looked amazing. Deadpool 2 figures are all on my want list. The AoA stuff looks great especially the newly revealed Apocalypse but I think I’ll be passing on them still.

Nimrod looks fantastic and the Strong Guy wave looks better and better with each reveal. FA Storm has been a long time coming. I’m undecided on Rogue, I know a lot of people wanted her in that costume but I’m not sure...

Definitely some surprises but I didn’t end up pre-ordering any marvel legends. Just ghostbusters and G.I. joe

Reaction score
I didn't preorder any of the legends that were available either. I'll get Maverick for sure! Probably all of the Deadpool movie figures and Movie wolverine. If I love the game, I'll get that Cap, but he looks too much like a blue swat team member.

That new retro spidey is supposed to be a new, more poseable sculpt. This is the one I've been waiting for!!

Reaction score
I also liked the Charles Xavier in wheelchair with swappable heads. And the new pinless body design - maybe we will finally get a Spidey without blue pins on red arms/legs. That always has bugged me.

Reaction score
BAF trading and Legends for sale with no BAF

-BAF Parts are only for trade
-Marvel Legends prices are without shipping costs
-Shipping is flat $6 anywhere in US, loose or packaged figure
-I will ship loose if you want

BAF NEEDS:
Super skrull torso
Super skrull left arms set
Kingpin right leg
Thanos endgame right leg

BAF HAVES:
Wendigo torso
Thanos left arm (regular comic thanos)
Warlock left arm
Ultron head
Kingpin left arm (ring)
Kingpin right arm with cane
Green goblin head
Smart hulk head (smirk)
Spider carnage head

Legends for sale (No baf)
Vulture $15
Shang chi $15
Deadpool $12
Superior ock $15
Dr doom from Ronan wave $20
She hulk $16

Reaction score
'90s Animated packaging for the vintage retro Spider-Man line is incredible. Not a fan of the coke bottle Peter glasses head, but I will still get them all! Back when those originally came out, I had them all for years until they went to water splash series. I sold the whole lot off for a pretty penny to a local comic dealer. But I do miss owning them, so this is a nice compromise.

I also love the Venom Cap and Onslaught, but I won't buy them.

Reaction score
If you pre-ordered the Stan Lee figure from Pulse, they're shipping. I got my notice the other day that they'd be charging earlier than expected, and the shipping notice came today. Check your e-mails if you're waiting for one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Broke my MCU only rule and got the new Doctor Doom. It had to be done. Beautiful figure of Marvels all time greatest villain. In my opinion, anyway.

Reaction score
Quick question.... I've almost finished my Legends MCU Avengers roster, but have come up against a Hulk shaped wall...

Has there been an MCU Hulk that wasn't a BAF? - I like the look of the recent 'professor' version, but I've got no chance of affording a built one... any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I'm sure at some point Hasbro will do a smart Hulk in his Endgame jumpsuit thingy. Just need to be patient. Plus any new version will probably be better than anything done prior. Some people like to use the Marvel Select as a stand in for a Legends Hulk though it's really for 7" scaled figures. But, with Hulk you could probably get away with it since he's supposed to be bigger than regular sized people. You can watch some YouTube reviews to judge for yourself. The thing is it doesn't use photo real, so to me it's simply not as good as something Hasbro will put out eventually.

What I ended up doing for the BAF Hulk was to sell off the individual figures I didn't want. That took the sting out of buying the entire wave. I only kept Rescue and Shuri. I think I got $10 for each of them sans the BAF piece, but I got $20 for Beta Ray Bill. I did also buy War Machine, but he's not required since he doesn't have a BAF piece. The way I look at it, I was going to buy Rescue and Shuri regardless. So, it was just a matter of getting the other 4 figures to get all the pieces. So, I had to spend $80 to get them, and I got about $50 back from selling the figures. So, I had to spend an extra $30 to be able to build the Hulk figure. That's about what he would cost if they sold him as a stand alone figure I think.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sure at some point Hasbro will do a smart Hulk in his Endgame jumpsuit thingy. Just need to be patient. Plus any new version will probably be better than anything done prior. Some people like to use the Marvel Select as a stand in for a Legends Hulk though it's really for 7" scaled figures. But, with Hulk you could probably get away with it since he's supposed to be bigger than regular sized people. You can watch some YouTube reviews to judge for yourself. The thing is it doesn't use photo real, so to me it's simply not as good as something Hasbro will put out eventually.

What I ended up doing for the BAF Hulk was to sell off the individual figures I didn't want. That took the sting out of buying the entire wave. I only kept Rescue and Shuri. I think I got $10 for each of them sans the BAF piece, but I got $20 for Beta Ray Bill. I did also buy War Machine, but he's not required since he doesn't have a BAF piece. The way I look at it, I was going to buy Rescue and Shuri regardless. So, it was just a matter of getting the other 4 figures to get all the pieces. So, I had to spend $80 to get them, and I got about $50 back from selling the figures. So, I had to spend an extra $30 to be able to build the Hulk figure. That's about what he would cost if they sold him as a stand alone figure I think.
Sage advice, thank you. I'll watch a few reviews and make my mind up then. I'm actually using the Select armoured Thanos in my display at the moment... it's slightly too big, but the Legends Thanos is very slightly too small, so I split the difference and went for the one with more 'shelf presence'....

Reaction score
Quick question.... I've almost finished my Legends MCU Avengers roster, but have come up against a Hulk shaped wall...

Has there been an MCU Hulk that wasn't a BAF? - I like the look of the recent 'professor' version, but I've got no chance of affording a built one... any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Yes. They released one for the Age of Ultron wave back in 2015. Pretty pricey on the aftermarket, though.

hulk.jpg

Reaction score
Yes. They released one for the Age of Ultron wave back in 2015. Pretty pricey on the aftermarket, though.

View attachment 346759
Thanks for the suggestion. Given that is sounds quite likely that Ruffalo is going to sign on to the She Hulk show in some capacity as either a regular or a guest shot, I'm sure there will be another figure in the not too distant future. I'm taking the same approach with the Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Given that is sounds quite likely that Ruffalo is going to sign on to the She Hulk show in some capacity as either a regular or a guest shot, I'm sure there will be another figure in the not too distant future. I'm taking the same approach with the Falcon and Winter Soldier.
Yeah, I'm of a similar mindset with the GotG crew. I kind of missed the boat on getting the full GotG crew. I would rather wait for the next movie. They'll probably be much better than what's currently available on the secondary market.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm of a similar mindset with the GotG crew. I kind of missed the boat on getting the full GotG crew. I would rather wait for the next movie. They'll probably be much better than what's currently available on the secondary market.
And youll probably end up with more options for certain characters. I never got a Groot or Rocket, but was able to score the Infinity war 3 pack figures for about $15 each on ebay. I also got the Starlord/Ego 2 pack for half price on clearance at target.

Reaction score
Yeah, I sold Star Lord during one of my purges...then decided I wanted him again and waiting until that 2 pack went on clearance. Sold Ego for $10 and got myself a $10 Star Lord.

Reaction score
I've been mildly tempted to take one of the Ego heads, through it on an Eadu Cassian, and call it a The Thing MacReady custom, afer a repaint of course.

Reaction score
Do people really make random customs though?
I generally keep it to customs within my collecting realm, such as SW etc. I don't often make a custom of "character" just because I have the parts. lol

Though I did make a Sam Elliot cowboy custom from the Golden Compass figure...

Reaction score
If it's a character I like that doesn't have a figure already, I'll see what I can do. For instance, before NECA got the aliens license, I bought a handful of extra Avatar figures to try to make a 4 inch scale Ripley and Hicks. Before that line came out, I tried to figure out how to kit-bash them from Marvel Universe figures.

Reaction score
Still trying to fill gaps in my MCU collection, and decided to pick up a War Machine. I've got a line on the two most recent Endgame releases for a reasonable price, and I wondered what everyone thought about 'accuracy Vs aesthetics'.
The Iron Patriot colours are more movie accurate, but the previous gunmetal release (based off the concept art with the wrong colours) seems more 'War Machine' to me...

I'd love to hear how everyone else approached this choice.....

Reaction score
With MCU figures specifically, it changes based on the figure/character. The only Thor in have is from the Valkyrie two pack because I liked that look for him a lot. For Cap, I just wanted a cal figure, so o had to decide which one looled best. I ended up with the Civil War one even though that wasn't my favorite look or movie (this was before Worthy Cap was released). So, personally movie accuracy is lower on the list for me.

GNT

Reaction score
Ordered Groot off BBTS, never got him so couldn’t resist preordering it

Reaction score
Same here. I remember seeing a bunch of the exclusive at Toys r Us. They hung around for months and at the time I just wasn't interested, but as soon as I saw this up I preordered it.

Reaction score
I ordered Groot as well but from Pulse. They have it for $19.99, its a few bucks less than BBTS just letting folks know.

Reaction score
I ordered Groot as well but from Pulse. They have it for $19.99, its a few bucks less than BBTS just letting folks know.
Yup, this is what I'm talking about. If I wait it out I will get another shot at building the GotG team. I only have Rocket right now. Now I can get Groot to go along with it. The others will come in time.

ToyWiz has the original TRU Exclusive Groot figure for $99.99. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I may as well just pre order the case of Spiderman!

Moon Knight looks good, but it's a real missed opportunity to make a Mr. Knight figure (wearing the all white suit). Or any costume from the Warren Ellis run.