Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
I'll try and get a pic the next time I see some. The black panther just seems to be a standard figure (no blue vibranium lines). And the Iron Man looks to be the latest Endgame version, but with no unmasked sculpt or extra hands or missiles. They're retailing at £14.99 and appearing everywhere, including supermarkets, whereas previously, the standard Legends have only been available at comic shops since TRU went belly up.
Interesting, and the price point is better. Though, I don't like the idea of no accessories. However, the latest Endgame Iron Man doesn't come with an unmasked head.

Reaction score
I'd be more tempted to bite if the line had a decent Cap. The timesuit one is terrible and completely inaccurate.
I tentatively looked into getting a 'worthy' Cap as the cost would be (slightly) offset by how cheap the other figures were, but my, my, my.... it looks like I'd have to look into selling an organ first! The next best option seems to be in the Crossbones two pack, but that's a fair chunk of change as well!

Reaction score
Anyone need a Walmart Worthy Cap? I randomly found one at my Walmart the other day, not sure if it was a return or stray or what. I grabbed it in the hopes of helping one of esteemed peers. Looking to trade or sell (cost+shipping). Let me know if you're still on the look out for this figure.

Reaction score
Anyone need a Walmart Worthy Cap? I randomly found one at my Walmart the other day, not sure if it was a return or stray or what. I grabbed it in the hopes of helping one of esteemed peers. Looking to trade or sell (cost+shipping). Let me know if you're still on the look out for this figure.
PM'd you. (twice as it turns out!)

Reaction score
Looks like bad news for my wallet in the long run as I will be coming back into the marvel Legends fold after all. I'm going to try and keep it a small collection, and will probably restrict myself to MCU for the time being.
So... Can anyone tell me when the face printing came in with Legends? So anything after a particular wave is worth looking for....?

Reaction score
Alpha Flight 6 pack is 69.99 (down from 109.99) on Amazon. Not something that interests me but just letting people know.

Reaction score
so, after due consideration (and a great deal on worthy Cap from a fellow scummer) I've been spending money that I can't afford and buying up a few of the budget releases. I now have advanced suit spidey, Iron Man and Captain Marvel... two of which were on special offer.

I think I'm well and truly 'back in'.

I did turn up one clue as to these budget releases, the last ones I bought had a shelf tag that read "MVL LEG INTERNATIONAL ASST". I'd love to know if there will be further 'international' waves but none of the figure forums are discussing these.