Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
Randomly checked BBTS today and noticed Retro Storm was back in stock in substandard or collector versions. I ordered a collector grade one $23.99. Fingers crossed her limbs are all correct. Then I can safely send back my messed up one to Hasbro.

Reaction score
My fingers are crossed for you! She's super popular, I've seen that whole wave in the wild multiple times now except her. Glad my Amazon preorder came through and that she wasn't messed up...

Reaction score
So supposedly the X-Men 3-pack and X-Factor 2-pack have been bumped up to October?? Ouch, looking for a purchasing break and it's just not happening.

Then there was that Alpha Flight 6-pack that came out of no where.

Reaction score
Got an email from Pulse saying the Marvel stuff will be up quote "around 12pm ET" 8/29 for Pulse Premium members.

Reaction score
Just want to say my Hela and Skurge 2-pack rocks! $50 well spent. My wife doesn't agree of course but even she liked Hela's action figure :). Now if I could just find the Iron Spiderman and Iron Man 2 pack.

Reaction score
Just want to say my Hela and Skurge 2-pack rocks! $50 well spent. My wife doesn't agree of course but even she liked Hela's action figure :). Now if I could just find the Iron Spiderman and Iron Man 2 pack.
Just keep checking the Target app, I had to wait for it to pop up in stock again. I have yet to hear of it hitting shelves but it's been available to order a few times. It's a good pack. Iron Spider seems to have better articulation than the original release. He can pull a wider split. The only thing I wish...as much as I love the Iron Man...I'd like more accessories for him. Maybe the boot anchor things. At the price point of this set I feel like they could have thrown in a couple more.

But I'm pretty happy with it overall.

I'm all caught up...except for that Hulk/Wolverine pack. I'm still waiting on that one to ship.

Reaction score
This might be old news but just wanted to give the heads up that Corvus glaive and Loki 2pack are available on walmart.com again, I was able to get my order in. Was starting to think this set was a lost cause and i'd never get my hands on it

Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else, but I'm all caught up on Legends for now. But the urge to find new things is growing. Lol. Seems like next month we are due. Has anyone found the Walgreens exclusive Emma Frost yet? I feel like I read somewhere that Pulse had or has some exclusive Marvel figures, sold only on their site (perhaps only for Premium members). Did I imagine that?

Reaction score
Got a Korg Grandmaster 2pack on clearance for $30 at Wal-Mart. Was kind of surprised to find it on clearance. But glad since I really only wanted Korg.

Reaction score
The whole 80th Anniversary section at my local Walmart is on clearance too. The section has been empty for a few weeks but they changed the price tags anyway. Seems odd... Like hey customers our ordering sucks, we cannot keep our shelves stocked, but here is a price you could have paid if we had merchandise... I hate Walmart...

Reaction score
My Walmart has sabers, and 4 black series figures...Solo Lando, Quira,DJ, and island Journey Rey. All at full price. Their idea of clearance price is a ML Mockingbird for 16.99. You guys get killer clearance deals elsewhere. Color me Jealous.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The whole 80th Anniversary section at my local Walmart is on clearance too. The section has been empty for a few weeks but they changed the price tags anyway. Seems odd... Like hey customers our ordering sucks, we cannot keep our shelves stocked, but here is a price you could have paid if we had merchandise... I hate Walmart...
Your Walmart has an 80th anniversary section for Walmart? My Walmart’s don’t even have that.

Reaction score
Your Walmart has an 80th anniversary section for Walmart? My Walmart’s don’t even have that.
Yeah, it was a whole 4-foot section two. I was shocked when it was set-up. Only ever saw the 2-packs and Cap figure. Cap and Juggy/Colossus 2-pack sold out lightning quick. Then Korg and Grandmaster. Then whole thing sat empty for weeks apart from Ghost and Luis 2-pack. Now its all on clearance with nothing there...

Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else, but I'm all caught up on Legends for now. But the urge to find new things is growing. Lol. Seems like next month we are due. Has anyone found the Walgreens exclusive Emma Frost yet? I feel like I read somewhere that Pulse had or has some exclusive Marvel figures, sold only on their site (perhaps only for Premium members). Did I imagine that?
Emma was on the Walgreens website briefly. She was also on BBTS around the same time. Store reports are hit and miss. Dani Moonstar is also hitting stores sporadically.

Reaction score
Found my first Dani Moonstar. Just need 3 more of her. Emma Frost ordered and on the way as well. My 2019 list is almost done. X-Men 3-pack, X-Factor 2-Pack, Bro Thor and Iron Man Mark 85 and I'll be done. It's been an insane year, collected way more than I thought I would.

Next year I'm in for all X-men probably.

1. Vulture
2. Dr. Doom
3. Strong Guy
4. Weapon X
5. X-Man
6. Morph

And we will see what else is revealed.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Found one Dani after hitting 5 Walgreens today. Still haven't seen Emma or Iron Man Doom. Everything is so clogged with Namor and Medusa I'm surprised any have restocked at all. Dani and Karma looks great but I need to figure out something different for Wolfsbane. She looks weird in that uniform. Did she ever actually use that costume?

Reaction score
Reaction score
I like that technically the Stan Lee figure is the chess player from the 1st Avengers movie which was clever of Hasbro to do. I'll probably pick him up if I see him, but I'm not going out of my way to pre-order or hunt for him. I mean delivery is not scheduled until June of 2020. :wtf: Kind of early for a pre-order. I'll bet most people will even forget that they ordered him.

Reaction score
I never saw the "worthy" Captain America in any Walmart around me, and I go toy hunting a lot. Never caught it for MSRP online either. Now I see that on Brickseek the prices at local stores are marked down which probably means they are being put on clearance never to return. :\ Of course it shows the prices as being lowered but zero stock at all the stores. Thanks for nothing Walmart and Hasbro for making this a Walmart exclusive. And "F" scalpers. :mad:

Reaction score
I never saw the "worthy" Captain America in any Walmart around me, and I go toy hunting a lot. Never caught it for MSRP online either. Now I see that on Brickseek the prices at local stores are marked down which probably means they are being put on clearance never to return. :\ Of course it shows the prices as being lowered but zero stock at all the stores. Thanks for nothing Walmart and Hasbro for making this a Walmart exclusive. And "F" scalpers. :mad:
Worthy "Cap" just went live for the first time online on 10/14 at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 EST (after a botched launch the prior week). He's come back into stock at least once (that I know of), so I'd sign up for in-stock alerts (which is a nice idea in theory, but one that has only occasionally worked for me personally) and check in on the page every now and again. Here's the link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/3XD338W7UNMH?listId=a8d27b92-477d-4f2c-95fe-0ce0e465da6c&listType=WL&listItemId=a930dab1-cd5c-49fd-ad9c-f59cc5e81885&registryId=undefined&selected=true

If nothing else, this recent online release will likely drive secondary market prices down, as the figure has now had a much wider release than the previous very limited stock that some stores received. So, best of luck!

Reaction score
Just want to put this out there, Giant Man is now available. The many pre-order sites had him listed for November, but when I went to Gamestop the other day to pick up a Black Series Shock Trooper, they had one on the shelf, separate from the other Marvel Legends figures. The employee said it had been there for a few days, so either no one noticed it, or no one thought to look.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stopped off at Gamestop on a whim and found this at the cash register:

Found Lorna and Alex at another Gamestop earlier this week.

Reaction score
Just ordered Retro Grey Hulk and Deadpool from Hasbro Pulse. In and out. Too bad getting Retro Green Hulk and Vintage Boba Fett werent this easy.

Reaction score
Just ordered Retro Grey Hulk and Deadpool from Hasbro Pulse. In and out. Too bad getting Retro Green Hulk and Vintage Boba Fett werent this easy.
I completely agree that this was super easy. While I got lucky grabbing one Boba Fett, the Green Hulk was a failure.

Reaction score
I like Stan Lee just for the simple fact of honoring his memory for all that he has done, and an odd piece out. Maybe it is boring to some, but it's Stan Lee!

I had to laugh to myself when i seen that the whole F4 team was made at the same time, yet they never once completed them for MU line...
oh the irony, or atrocity. Whichever.

Considering how full bore they're going, anyone think there's an end coming? Or if they're just bolstering their repack library early.

Reaction score
Picked up the new translucent Vision and America's A$$ Cap from Walmart. $16 and change each. Just need Heimdall and Valkyrie and I'll be able to build Lebowski Thor.

Reaction score
Looking to dip my toe back into Marvel Legends after some time away. (My last ones were pre the Hasbro buyout, so that gives you some idea how long it's been!). The thing that's tempting me back is finding a 'best of' basic blister carded wave here in the uk. Are these a worldwide thing or just here? It's Timesuit Cap, Iron Man , Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Stealth and Upgraded suit spideys. They're on basic blister cards at a low price point with no accessories or build a figure pieces (although they do retain photoreal unmasked sculpts if the original figure came with one). I can't find anything at all about this wave, because I don't want to go all in if it's a 'one and done run'.

Reaction score
Looking to dip my toe back into Marvel Legends after some time away. (My last ones were pre the Hasbro buyout, so that gives you some idea how long it's been!). The thing that's tempting me back is finding a 'best of' basic blister carded wave here in the uk. Are these a worldwide thing or just here? It's Timesuit Cap, Iron Man , Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Stealth and Upgraded suit spideys. They're on basic blister cards at a low price point with no accessories or build a figure pieces (although they do retain photoreal unmasked sculpts if the original figure came with one). I can't find anything at all about this wave, because I don't want to go all in if it's a 'one and done run'.
I've not heard of what you are referring to, and it seems like an excellent idea. Maybe you can snap some pics the next time you come across them. I'm curious which versions of Iron Man and Black Panther you saw.

I've heard of a greatest hits kind wave being done outside of the US, but it wasn't a UK only thing. Though in the past it was a standard release and packaging but a different BAF for the wave. For example, there was a Drax figure that came with BAF part(s) for Gladiator Hulk and the same figure with Titus BAF part(s). I forget which was part of the regular release and which was a later greatest hits release wave.
  Spoiler:  

Reaction score
I've not heard of what you are referring to, and it seems like an excellent idea. Maybe you can snap some pics the next time you come across them. I'm curious which versions of Iron Man and Black Panther you saw.

I've heard of a greatest hits kind wave being done outside of the US, but it wasn't a UK only thing. Though in the past it was a standard release and packaging but a different BAF for the wave. For example, there was a Drax figure that came with BAF part(s) for Gladiator Hulk and the same figure with Titus BAF part(s). I forget which was part of the regular release and which was a later greatest hits release wave.
  Spoiler:  

I'll try and get a pic the next time I see some. The black panther just seems to be a standard figure (no blue vibranium lines). And the Iron Man looks to be the latest Endgame version, but with no unmasked sculpt or extra hands or missiles. They're retailing at £14.99 and appearing everywhere, including supermarkets, whereas previously, the standard Legends have only been available at comic shops since TRU went belly up.

Edit: I had a bit of a search, and here's a pic of the basic packaging for Captain Marvel. They all follow this format. But I can't find out if this is going to be a continuing line, as nobody has heard of them!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've heard of a greatest hits kind wave being done outside of the US, but it wasn't a UK only thing. Though in the past it was a standard release and packaging but a different BAF for the wave.
More a "MCU-Figures only"-Wave instead of a "greatest hits"-Wave. The comic figures simply aren't as well known outside of the U.S. and no one wants to drop lots of money for an entire wave, if half the figures aren't known, nor wanted. So, they took two waves, spliced only the MCU figures together and sold them timedelayed (and sometimes with some missing accessories) overseas. It was a step in the right direction. Sadly, they stopped doing that after two(?) testruns. :(