Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
The Retro series is out at Target now. There was one set on the peg, of which I only picked up Storm & left the rest, as I didn't want any of the others. The cards were almost all bent, so I'm wondering if that's the only reason they were still there (although the workers were stocking the shelves, so it's possible they had just put them out). Since I'm an opener, the damaged card didn't bug me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the DPCI number? I'm desperate for a Storm!
Here's the number for Storm: 087165243

You might also want to try Hasbro Pulse. I canceled my pre-order from there, so you might still have a shot at it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up the Hulk/Wolverine pack yesterday. The Hulk is one glorious figure! Wolverines colors are cool but I'm still probably gonna trade him away.

If anyone comes across an extra Storm I'd be interested in her. I didn't manage to get a preorder in because I was searching under 'Legends and not 'Retro. She's hitting in my area at Gamestops but it's all other people's preorders!

Reaction score
I picked up the Hulk/Wolverine pack yesterday. The Hulk is one glorious figure! Wolverines colors are cool but I'm still probably gonna trade him away.

If anyone comes across an extra Storm I'd be interested in her. I didn't manage to get a preorder in because I was searching under 'Legends and not 'Retro. She's hitting in my area at Gamestops but it's all other people's preorders!
Check online at GameStop. They shipped mine to me real quick.

Reaction score
just got the 80th anniversary Thor and Iron Man, great figures, however Thor's arms are the same as Hercules arms, by comparison the new Thor is smaller than the old Thor, however the rest of the figure is new.

Reaction score
I had a fun day...

My Amazon preorder if Storm came in, I honestly forgot I even had that one going, so Storm problem solved!

Also, my Gamestop order of the 80th Colossus/Juggernaught pack arrived. Wow, theyre both bigger than I thought!

Last, I found Nightcrawler at a Target today. I'm still waiting on Mr. Sinister from Pulse...

Reaction score
Wendigo wave is showing up tomorrow, juggernaut/colossus Tuesday, Loki/glaive Thursday, and hopefully hulk/wolverine somewhere after that.

Then ill be on the lookout for iron man/iron spider.

After that I’ll be done until Fat Thor wave shows up.

And then it’ll just be waiting until December when the X-men and xfactor packs show up.

Busy stretch that’s almost over

Reaction score
Found the X-Men Classics wave at a Walmart in Chicago suburbs yesterday. I was so stunned to actually find something new in a Walmart it almost didn't register at first. When I opened the case I saw the Mr. Sinister and although I was on the fence, I had to have him when I saw him.

Also, at Target, the Iron Man/Spidey two pack has been popping in and out of stock today.

Reaction score
Retro Storm is always sold out or has the price jacked up. I was so happy to find her at Wal-Mart for retail. Then I started reading about mismatched parts in reviews of this wave. Checked my Storm. Argghhhh she has 2 left feet!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Retro Storm is always sold out or has the price jacked up. I was so happy to find her at Wal-Mart for retail. Then I started reading about mismatched parts in reviews of this wave. Checked my Storm. Argghhhh she has 2 left feet!!!
2 Left Feet? She would make one heck of a dance partner.

I'll see myself out.

Reaction score
Hasbro Customer service told me I can mail her back for refund or replacement, however their replacement allotment is not in stock yet (different from the Pulse allotment). On top of that, they replace from the assortment and cant guarantee they will send me back a Storm. Wtf?!?!

Reaction score
Hasbro Customer service told me I can mail her back for refund or replacement, however their replacement allotment is not in stock yet (different from the Pulse allotment). On top of that, they replace from the assortment and cant guarantee they will send me back a Storm. Wtf?!?!
So they are still playing at that game... Good old customer service there. They played that game with a rare astromech once. I shipped it to them and got a pegwarmer. They had not forewarned me. After that I stopped using HasbroToyShop.

What is with the quality control? I got a Thing with two left fists when he was available for 10 seconds at my local Walgreens. Luckily someone over at TheFwoosh used Thing for a custom base and sent me the right fist I was missing.

Reaction score
Just got my 2 damaged card Fetts and a roughed up gammorean from pulse. How is it I can ship retros on flimsy cards to another country and they arrive fine but 3 of 3 figures come damaged from pulse... This is what we will get as brick and mortar disappears. I'll probably return these and get 3 snokes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got my 2 damaged card Fetts and a roughed up gammorean from pulse. How is it I can ship retros on flimsy cards to another country and they arrive fine but 3 of 3 figures come damaged from pulse... This is what we will get as brick and mortar disappears. I'll probably return these and get 3 snokes.
That sucks ***, Lobot

Found Cap and Iron Man at Walmart today!!

Reaction score
I remember all of the stories about Binary Captain Marvel earlier this year and yesterday I walked into Walmart and saw about two and a half cases worth on the pegs. I hope the same thing happens with Power and Glory Captain America since I never saw him on the shelves.

Reaction score
I remember all of the stories about Binary Captain Marvel earlier this year and yesterday I walked into Walmart and saw about two and a half cases worth on the pegs. I hope the same thing happens with Power and Glory Captain America since I never saw him on the shelves.
I sure hope that is the case. I've yet to see Binary Captain Marvel. Not that I would even buy it, but it would be nice to know that my area does get the exclusives eventually.

Regarding Walmart, I've been seeing the recent 2-packs for Ragnarok and Ant-Man as well as plenty of 80th Thor and 80th Captain America. 80th Iron Man seems to be the one that gets sold out. I also came across all the 80th retro carded X-men figures. It's nice to see new stuff when the pegs and shelves have had nothing but Wasp, Gwenpool, and other peg warmers for literally months on end.

Reaction score
picked up Binary Form Captain Marvel from Walmart today.
Picked one up yesterday. Wasn't going to get it, but it does look kinda' cool, and she did appear that way briefly in Endgame as well. Not surprised that they still had a ton of them. Can't expect to sell these when you have them literally buried in the clearance section by the bikes, rather than on the pegs with the rest of the figures in the main aisle. Only reason I found it was because I stumbled on it walking back from the toy train aisle.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Its a good thing there no Star Wars stuff coming out right now because Marvel Legends is shredding my wallet all by itself. Some of the best figures ever but I wish they would've spread it out a bit! Classic Hulk from the two pack is one of the most awesome figures I've even seen. Alex Ross Thor and Cap are fantastic too although Thor doesn't want to stand up because of the weight of his cape. WWII Cap and Peggy Carter has been at the top of my MCU list for years and that set was worth the wait. All of the X-men stuff-Classic Iceman, Jim Lee Storm, Nightcrawler, Sinister, X-factor Cyclops, Colossus and Juggernaut, etc are all outstanding. I'm in Marvel heaven, (until my wife figures out how much they all were!)

Reaction score
I'm stoked for Mr. Sinister, myself. :D
Yeah, that one turned out better than I thought it was going to. When I saw it, there was no question it was coming home with me.

On the other hand, I got the Iron Man/Spider-Man two packs I ordered from Target, all totally damaged so they went back to the store, but I have to say, I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be with it. I thought it would be kind of a cool "book-end" set, in that it has Iron Man that the whole MCU kicked off with, and then Spider-Man, whom they are for some reason really trying to peg as the next Iron Man, so from that standpoint I thought it would be a cool set. But, for $50, I thought it was just kind of meh. But that's just me.

Reaction score
Its a good thing there no Star Wars stuff coming out right now because Marvel Legends is shredding my wallet all by itself. Some of the best figures ever but I wish they would've spread it out a bit! Classic Hulk from the two pack is one of the most awesome figures I've even seen. Alex Ross Thor and Cap are fantastic too although Thor doesn't want to stand up because of the weight of his cape. WWII Cap and Peggy Carter has been at the top of my MCU list for years and that set was worth the wait. All of the X-men stuff-Classic Iceman, Jim Lee Storm, Nightcrawler, Sinister, X-factor Cyclops, Colossus and Juggernaut, etc are all outstanding. I'm in Marvel heaven, (until my wife figures out how much they all were!)
I know what you mean! And there's still the "Fat Thor" wave coming out in a couple of months! After that, I'd like to think I can put an end to my Marvel figs for a while. Of the stuff slated for next year, only She-Hulk interests me, and maybe Dr. Doom (although I bought an older ML version of him on amazon a while back, so I may skip the new one). I saved a few $$ by picking up a loose Korg & loose Executioner on ebay, avoiding a double of Hela & the Grandmaster, as I got the Collector/Grandmaster pack on ebay. I originally wasn't going to get the Collossus/Juggernaut & Iron Man/Iron Spider sets, but then I changed my mind. I also paid over $100 for an older ML Jean Grey, only to have them announce the three-pack a month later. Now, I can skip that one at least. For the most part, I only go for the movie figures, and I'm hoping we'll eventually see Wong, The Ancient One, and Quantum Suit Hulk (this should have been the second Endgame wave Build-a-figure instead of the basic version we got instead), all of which I'm surprised we have yet to see.

Reaction score
I agree. The first thing I did was pull off Spiderman’s masked head so I could try the Tom Holland head and the whole neck piece came out! I had to repair it. I also don’t understand the jacked up price. The accessories included are less plastic than most of the BAF pieces so why add an extra $10. These 2 packs should be $40.

Yeah, that one turned out better than I thought it was going to. When I saw it, there was no question it was coming home with me.

On the other hand, I got the Iron Man/Spider-Man two packs I ordered from Target, all totally damaged so they went back to the store, but I have to say, I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be with it. I thought it would be kind of a cool "book-end" set, in that it has Iron Man that the whole MCU kicked off with, and then Spider-Man, whom they are for some reason really trying to peg as the next Iron Man, so from that standpoint I thought it would be a cool set. But, for $50, I thought it was just kind of meh. But that's just me.

Reaction score
I drove all over this weekend looking for Retro Storm to replace my messed up foot one. Since Hasbro won't. Every time I came across a full case, except her. I bought the whole wave when I first found them, they are all really nice figures. So the fact that some person is getting just her and leaving the rest is a sure sign of scalper behavior. Its so frustrating! I was lucky to find her when they first hit, and she ended up being messed up! By the way each Target is only getting one case of these, according to their device. Gamestop just gets a few random ones per store. Wal-Mart seems the best bet but man it feels like the POTF2 days hunting down Monkey Leia. Lol

Reaction score
I drove all over this weekend looking for Retro Storm to replace my messed up foot one. Since Hasbro won't. Every time I came across a full case, except her. I bought the whole wave when I first found them, they are all really nice figures. So the fact that some person is getting just her and leaving the rest is a sure sign of scalper behavior. Its so frustrating! I was lucky to find her when they first hit, and she ended up being messed up! By the way each Target is only getting one case of these, according to their device. Gamestop just gets a few random ones per store. Wal-Mart seems the best bet but man it feels like the POTF2 days hunting down Monkey Leia. Lol
I always wonder if it's just one person going around buying them all up. I saw similar behavior this weekend when I was out and about with a Hot Wheels premium release. All the Walmart's in my area got in these large cardboard displays with several of this one Nissan race car packed with a team transport truck. Every Walmart I went to (about 5 of them) had only this one set gone and the rest of the wave virtually untouched. I also saw more evidence of the BS Rebel Fleet Trooper that was returned, but the figure swapped out for a $5 figure the probably bought at Five Below. Pretty much every Walmart I checked had this as well. Filthy savages!

Also, don't forget to check Best Buy as well. Not sure if they are supposed to get any, but they might.

Reaction score
I got my Iron Man/Iron Spider 2-pack coming in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully my Hulk Wolverine 2-pack ships soon. After that, I'll be caught up with all my wants for a while.

I'll be waiting on the Fat Thor wave, X-Men 3-pack, and X-Factor 2-pack. All pre-ordered though. The only hunting I'll need to do is the New Mutants figure. I'm probably going to try to snag four of her.

This year is crossing so many figures off my list that next year will be interesting to see what I'm interested in. It might be a small list.

Reaction score
Iron Spider seems to have a better range of motion in the legs than the original release. Pretty happy with this 2-pack....other than the fact that we had to wait a year before they got both of these figures right.

Pretty crazy X-Men haul this year. My purchase account for half of my X-Men collection.

My remaining figures on my want list.

1. Comic Hulk
2. FA Wolverine
3. Cyclops Jacket
4. Jean 3-pack
5. Wolverine 3-pack
6. Havok 2-pack
7. Polaris 2-pack
8. Dani Moonstar (x4)
9. Bro Thor
10. Iron Man Mark 5
11. Worthy Captain America.