Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
Kind of a long shot (especially since it's been a long while since I posted semi-regularly), but is anyone willing to pick up and ship out a couple of Worthy Cap figures on my behalf? I'm looking for one for myself and another for a colleague who's a service member, but we both live in rural Oregon and our local Walmart claims they won't be carrying the figure at all.
I wish I would have seen this earlier... I won't be back out that way until next week but I will check back and pick up a couple if still there. I will also keep my eyes peeled, I travel in the opposite direction for work the rest of the week.

Reaction score
I wish I would have seen this earlier... I won't be back out that way until next week but I will check back and pick up a couple if still there. I will also keep my eyes peeled, I travel in the opposite direction for work the rest of the week.
Thanks for even considering it!

Reaction score
new Jubilee figure came in the mail couple of days ago. Great looking figure since i was introduced to Jubilee from Uncanny X Men 244

Reaction score
I generally only collect movie figures, as well as the cartoon-design X-Men figures. Well, after seeing Dark Phoenix last night, I ended up picking up the old Dazzler figure that came out two years ago for that very reason. My Walmart had about 8 of these still hanging around. Even though the updated version is coming, I'm wondering if other movie figure collectors may now seek this one out, and the leftovers will finally sell out.

Reaction score
That Storm can't get here fast enough!

still bitter we never got that outfit in 3 3/4

Reaction score
I'm kind if wallowing in my own stupidity the last few days. Do you guys remember back when 5 Below got in the GotG Vol 2. wave with the Mantis BAF. At that time I wasn't collecting any Marvel Legends anything. I kept telling myself that it's better not to go down that slippery slope on yet another toyline. I only recently got into the line this year after Infinity War and Endgame kind of sealed the deal for me, and I decided I wanted to get some MCU figures. Well, back then I had come across pretty much the entire wave minus Gamora at 5 Below. I was tempted to just pick them up, but than I talked myself out of it since I wouldn't have a complete set and the Quill figure wasn't the version I particularly wanted. This is without a doubt the dumbest thing I have done in recent memory. I super regret not picking them up.

Reaction score
That Storm can't get here fast enough!

still bitter we never got that outfit in 3 3/4
Now they just have to release a new version of that Jean Grey. It's way too expensive on the secondary market, and when you consider how long it's been, it's past due for an update anyway. That's all I would need to complete the set.

Reaction score
Rogue has gotten expensive too. I passed her up so many times and now that theyve done these amazing versions of all the other Xmen, I want her .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rogue has gotten expensive too. I passed her up so many times and now that theyve done these amazing versions of all the other Xmen, I want her .
I noticed that as well. I think I'll probably just bite the bullet and get the Gamora and Nebula sooner rather than later. Their only a little higher price than MSRP. It's just a bitter pill to swallow when I could have had Nebula for $5.

Reaction score
Very tempted to start collecting the X-Men 90s team.
Do it....just don’t look at rogues price tag. Or cyclops. Although cyclops might be getting a re-release in a 3-pack with Jean and Wolverine. I really hope the rumors are true...with storm coming out in August and all the releases this year. Blue and Gold teams complete!

Reaction score
Very tempted to start collecting the X-Men 90s team.
Tell me about it, that new Storm is totally Awesome!

As much as I like the looks of them, and certain characters, I just cannot get into this bigger scale. For two reasons. But they're beautiful to look at.

Reaction score
Are people still seeing the Loki & Corvus Glaive two pack in the wild at all? I never had a chance to grab it, curious if its still out there or if ill have to resort to an expensive online purchase

Reaction score
Brickseek shows one of the local Walmarts to me has some still. Says limited stock. I haven't actually looked for it though since release.

Reaction score
Anyone need a Caliban wave Beast or Gambit? Or Does any one need the Kraven from the Target Exclusive two pack? If so hit me up I’ve got them for trade

Reaction score
If anyone purchased multiple 2-packs of the Endgame Black Widow/Hawkeye packs with extra head sculpts, I would be very interested in buying the extra Black widow head and Hawkeye head/bow. Let me know.

Reaction score
Are folks still finding Power and Glory Captain American out in your Walmarts? Looks like our area got in one case per random store and that's it.

Reaction score
I've seen zippo around my area in north GA. Earlier this year, I had to go way out of my way to find the Loki/Corvious 2-pack. A real pain in the rear end.

Reaction score
Picked up Rescue at Gamestop this afternoon. They had the whole wave. What's bad is that I will probably end up getting the entire wave to build the Hulk even though Rescue and Shuri are the only figures I want. Normally, I would get the War Machine, but honestly the proportions and design look to goofy and cartoon-y to me.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I also picked up Infamous Iron Man from my local Walgreens the other day. It looks like a solid figure with some good accessories.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a re-release of Vision and/or the Vision/Scarlett Witch 2 Pack? It was never mass released because of TRU closing and it’s impossible to buy from 3rd party vendors charging close to $200. o_O

Reaction score
Ive seen the latest vehicle/figure wave on clearance at Target. They only had Deadpool but in your area you may luck out and find Professor X also.

Reaction score
came across an unopened TRU Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy 5 pack while I was cleaning out stuff. Anyone interested before I send it off to ebay?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not an action figure, but my Marvel Legends 1:1 scale Iron Man helmet I had on pre-order came in stock and is sitting in my Pile of Loot at BBTS. Really excited for it. Of course this is the day after I just had a Pile of Loot shipped to me, but oh well.

Reaction score
Got Hydro Man from Amazon today and I thought, huh, that box looks a little too short for a Marvel Legends figure. And it was. Because they had to fold the top down to make it fit. And then the back of each figure is all wavy from being compacted. Oh and one is completely crushed on the side. My Mysterio figures I got a couple of weeks ago in a separate box were also both completely crushed. It would sure be nice if Amazon gave two ****s.

Reaction score
I heard if you mark Amazon orders as "Gifts" then they package them better. Sad that it works that way. All packages should be treated the same.

Reaction score
I heard if you mark Amazon orders as "Gifts" then they package them better. Sad that it works that way. All packages should be treated the same.
Unfortunately I did mark them as gifts and they came with nice little slips saying enjoy this gift (that’s completely smashed). I had heard that too though that they should be packed better if you mark them as such.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a re-release of Vision and/or the Vision/Scarlett Witch 2 Pack? It was never mass released because of TRU closing and it’s impossible to buy from 3rd party vendors charging close to $200. o_O
It was available last year through Entertainment Earth. Unfortunately, it's been sold out from there for a while.

Reaction score
Picked up Rescue at Gamestop this afternoon. They had the whole wave. What's bad is that I will probably end up getting the entire wave to build the Hulk even though Rescue and Shuri are the only figures I want. Normally, I would get the War Machine, but honestly the proportions and design look to goofy and cartoon-y to me.
War Machine and Beta Ray Bill are actually two of my favorite legends I've picked up in a long while. And Rhodey actually isn't top heavy at all that I've noticed.