Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
nice figures. sweet that u got the variant case. arim zola looks kind of small for a baf tho.

Reaction score
There have actually been quite a few ML2 Walmarts sightings. Mostly in California. I haven't seen either at Walmart, only wave 1 at TRU and Target. Got my shipment from HTS today though.

CameraZOOM-20120221134117394.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120221151613904.jpg

wow and sold them on ebay great for you.

lolhttp://www.ebay.com/sch/wolverine2281/m.html?autorefresh=true&hash=item20c2f9a71f&item=140710094623&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Saw wave 1 today, and wasn't overly impressed with most of them, except: Thor. Holy crap, he looks amazing. I bought him (the only one of the wave without a BAF piece), and he looks AMAZING on my shelf. I'd say he's about 20% oversized compared to older ML though. He towers over Colossus and Captain America, when he really should be of similar height.

Reaction score
Have yet to see W1 at Target, TRU, or WM. Maybe tomorrow with the Target reset... if that gets done tomorrow like it's supposed to.

Reaction score
Not "NEW" Marvel Legends, but here's a stop-motion I made with the ToyBiz ones. I love how it turned out. I posted my previous one on the other ML thread (which is dead, haha). Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

A Sentinel in Metro City - February 2012

Last edited:

Rod

Reaction score
I know it's not from the new line but I was pretty tickled to fInd the variant Winter Soldier/Black Widow 2-pack at a local TRU for $18.

Reaction score
Finally found these today at Walmart - Hope, Clear Shield Steve, Constrictor, and Klaw. Oddly enough Iron Man is two per case, but there were none there.

Reaction score
I passed on the only 2 I really wanted a few weeks ago (Constrictor and Klaw) and now all I keep seeing are the expected pegwarmers- Iron Man, regular and blueberry. Still waiting for my local Target to clean up their toy section and restock with new stuff.

Rod

Reaction score
Wow. I'm surprised....here all we have are Klaws and Constrictors. Not many mind you, but that is all I have seen left behind.

I passed on the only 2 I really wanted a few weeks ago (Constrictor and Klaw) and now all I keep seeing are the expected pegwarmers- Iron Man, regular and blueberry. Still waiting for my local Target to clean up their toy section and restock with new stuff.

Reaction score
I've actually been seeing a decent amount in my area. Both Iron Man figures are reasonably easy to find, along with Constrictor and Klaw. Thor I've only seen once, Rogers twice, and Hope I see occasionally. I may pick up Thor, but for now I have the only figure I was really after, that being stealth IM.

Rod

Reaction score
Well on my hunt for series 2 I found a Thor today. I already had the Marvel Select one but this one looks so much better and the Marvel Select's leg articulation sucks.

Reaction score
I've actually been meaning to get that MS Thor for years, alas I won't need to this figure looks like it practically outmatches it especially in articulation which I always look for when i'm doing my displays. BTW tell me how that Thundeball figure is when you find it, probably one of the only figures i'll get from that wave

Reaction score
TRU is having a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off sale on all Marvel this week. Including Legends. Snagged FF Spidey x 2, Fantomex, unmasked Daken, Thunderball, Drax & Madame Hydra x 2 today. Averages out to $13.50 each, cheapest price by far.

Reaction score
I'm all in for the new Legends. I've bought Fantomex, Commander Rogers, Bucky Cap, Extremis Iron Man, and Ghost Rider. I swore I wouldn't collect these, but they're too much fun. Really need a Future Foundation Spidey and, heaven help me, a masked Daken.

Reaction score
Still need the two Ghost Riders, but I opened up the rest of my Wave One today. Great figures, but Terrax isn't as big as I thought he'd be. Still an awesome figure, though.

Reaction score
well this is the company that made freakin Ares a build a figure

since the Iron Man left the pegs I've not seen a ML for weeks.

Reaction score
I've been seeing pieces of both W1 and W2, but I haven't seen all the figures from either wave in the wild yet. Seems like stores aren't even putting out the full cases right away.

Reaction score
Only seen Bucky Cap (Yay!), Klaw (Meh), and Extremis Iron Man (Boo!). Really want the Zola BAF.

Reaction score
saw bucky cap today. 1st wave 2 figure ive seen on the pegs. glad i passed tho as when i got home saw bbts got my preorder of wave 2 in.

Reaction score
Are any of the new MLs considered Spidey villains? That's the only thing I refuse to part w/ in 6 inch figures. Love me some baddies...

Reaction score
BTW whats up with Daken? Is his masked version the variant or is it the unmasked? all the reviews I see always show him unmasked

Reaction score
Disppointingly these have been dropped by Hasbro UK :(

I actually really like them, I got three cases of the first wave but sadly didn't get any of the Ghost Rider variant...

Reaction score
It's crazy to think back at how the original ML were like $11 when they first came out, AND you got a comic reprint with it.
Actually they were around $9 when they first came out, as I recall. Even more depressing, eh? What a difference a decade makes.