Hasbro Black Series Luke Skywalker Red-5 Helmet

Reaction score
The majority of people who have purchased the helmet are impressed with it so if you were planning to pick one up keep that in mind.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still getting it and the Boba Fett is already pre-ordered. I'm not expecting Master Replicas here and I am quite happy with all of the others that I have.

Reaction score
I love mine. This is the only account of oje beijg flimsy or cheap. This is constructed well and better than what tje real prop was.
I outfitted like with real aph6 ear cups.

Reaction score
From my brother's use of the helmet, I’ve found that the velcro patches are rather flimsy, and they make the padding for the sides come off quite easily, which can be frustrating if you are wearing it multiple times, or even if you just want to make the smallest of adjustments. Furthermore, the chin strap gets in the way of the pads sometimes, causing them to dislodge and forcing you to have to readjust them again. It might have been better to have made the velcro straps stronger or larger, especially on the ears, and the pads a little smaller so they won’t have to keep fighting with the chin strap for space. But this was probably in an attempt to make it as screen accurate as possible, though at the cost of ergonomics. Role playing with this helmet is quite immersing, However, its shoddy interior ultimately hinders its overall quality. Not bad for the price, but overall not a very easy helmet to put on and take off. I'd say it is better as a display piece.

Reaction score
I love mine. This is the only account of oje beijg flimsy or cheap. This is constructed well and better than what tje real prop was.
I outfitted like with real aph6 ear cups.
Curious on where you can get these?

Reaction score
Sorry for the typos on my previous post. I was in a rush and didn't proof read.
Anyway, the ear cups were found on ebay. The seller had a couple of sets and has since sold out. Keep an eye open as I am sure another set will become available at some point.
They add nice realism to an already awesome helmet.

Reaction score
Sorry for the typos on my previous post. I was in a rush and didn't proof read.
Anyway, the ear cups were found on ebay. The seller had a couple of sets and has since sold out. Keep an eye open as I am sure another set will become available at some point.
They add nice realism to an already awesome helmet.
Thanks for the feedback! Do you have the name of the the eBay seller at least? Thanks!

Reaction score
I saw the actual helmet yesterday. I didn't had a chance to pick it up to see feel the construction and quality. But I thought the paint job looks pretty decent for its price.

Reaction score
I snagged an Amazon warehouse deal that was marked down to $79.99 then used my rewards points to drop the total to $48 out of pocket. Super happy with it and certainly dont mind over 50% off for a beat up box!

Reaction score
I Just looked at it again an hour ago, and the helmet they have is now warped, and goggles are crooked. I guess it would not survive kids playing with it. I own the original trooper helmet, and Vader one. I am so disgusted how cheap the inferno one looks too, as compared to the box art. I am not pointing out the flaws, I am genuinely disappointed because I wanted both.
As in Inferno Squad from BF2? Is this made by Hasbro?

Reaction score
Anyone planning on repainting this helmet to represent another pilot?

Reaction score
Best Buy has a 25% off toys and collectibles coupon for Rewards members. Right now the helmet is already $10 off ($89.99) because of a sale they have at the moment. With the coupon and sale the price is $67.50, so I pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Free shipping as well. :)

Edit: I see it was already mentioned, but I guess it doesn't hurt to repeat such a good deal.

Reaction score
Best Buy has a 25% off toys and collectibles coupon for Rewards members. Right now the helmet is already $10 off ($89.99) because of a sale they have at the moment. With the coupon and sale the price is $67.50, so I pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Free shipping as well. :)

Edit: I see it was already mentioned, but I guess it doesn't hurt to repeat such a good deal.
Nice find.

Reaction score
So I finally go to see this in person at ThinkGeek yesterday and I thought it was amazing! I think it's the best one they've done so far. Definitely getting one for Christmas.

Reaction score
Just got my helmet delivered from Best Buy. I feel like I can take on the whole Empire myself.😁

Reaction score
I picked this helmet up a few days ago and it's really nice. But does anyone else find the velcro inside the helmet really weak? The padding falls off easily.

Reaction score
I love this thing--the battle simulation effects are much better than what I was expecting! And it just looks so sharp--everyone who comes over and sees it immediately wants to try it on.