Hasbro Black Series Helmets continue?

Reaction score
I know this isn't a high end prop replica, but the Hasbro Black Series Voice Changer Kylo Ren helmet looks very nice and is affordable. I really hope they can continue the line and give us other helmets. I've really been wanting a Poe Dameron helmet (both versions) and Luke's X-wing helmet, and even the OT and TFA Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, etc. There's no way I would ever afford or buy the new Propshop replicas. But a line of Hasbro versions at around the $80 price range would be great.

The Black Series Kylo Ren seems to be selling well. Yeah, would love Hasbro to churn out some affordable helmets from the likes of Poe Dameron, Stormtroopers or even Phasma. I agree, not everyone (except rich celebrities, pro athletes and rich business owners) can afford the money grabbing prices that propshop is asking.

I saw what looks like a black Series X-Wing pilot helmet on eBay. The photos are terrible and don't actually show the entire helmet.

I also can't find any store that carries this so I don't know if it is legitimate or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272341830997

72c820a0b2beb9f1f53537e546894bd2.jpg

I could've sworn they said Phasma or an FO Stormie was "next"?

That X-Wing helmet is made by Rubie's and not Hasbro.

I don't remember Hasbro talking about any upcoming Black Series helmets from SDCC but they might be surprising us this upcoming Force Friday.

In terms of their 1:6 helmets they do have 2 more sets coming in September.

That X-Wing helmet is made by Rubie's and not Hasbro.

I don't remember Hasbro talking about any upcoming Black Series helmets from SDCC but they might be surprising us this upcoming Force Friday.

In terms of their 1:6 helmets they do have 2 more sets coming in September.

Thanks. No wonder I couldn't find anything on it! The packaging graphics threw me off.

Nice I see what you mean on Yodasnews, a new Shark Trooper Black Series helmet. Sounds good! I can't really remember but is that code for the Stormtrooper or Shore Trooper? I'd be interested in any though.

And I do wish there was a real X-wing helmet. Hopefully we'll get one one day. One of my main wants for helmets.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I think I'm down for one. Thanks for the image! Looks great. And I'm glad this will be a more affordable version for me.

If they put the same sized electronics in this stormie as they did for Kylo, then it would probably show my chin when I put it on.

Anyone know if this is being released on Force Friday or will it be a later date?

Any experts here that can take s look at the current pics and comment on the accuracy of the helmet to the original series? Love to see a comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks pretty great for what it is. And with a toddler, and another on the way, it's something that I wouldn't mind having out and running the risk of him deciding to play with it.

I'm jus wondering if these will actually be released on time. Says the 30th

I guess somebody landed their hands on it already. Something on Instagram?

Unless you're talking about the shadow trooper. For that one, I have no idea.

That helmet looks extremely well done, I will have to pick up one of these for sure. They are full size props right, not kid sized?

Ok, got this; love it! However, the sound reaaallly doesn't work(unlike the Kylo Ren helmet which just sounded bad) it doesn't alter/ change your voice at all. Did I get a lemon? Or are they all like that?

I haven't had a chance to open mine yet and try, but back when I saw the disclaimer pop up on their promo video saying "Helmet voice effect is simulated" I was already expecting something along the lines of Ren's helmet. Personally I am getting these more for less expensive display purposes so if the "voice changer" is as bad as Ren's or worse I won't be terribly upset.

My TRU got two of these last night and they were the firs things to go. Saw one guy carrying one to the check out like someone was going to attack him and take it at any second :rolleyes:
Spotted two on the shelf at Walmart this afternoon. I'm going to try to get one at Target so I can take advantage of the coupon.

Got mine today, I really like it. Voice Changer doesn't work, not like I'm going to use it, but for $80 it should work.

Back