Hasbro Black Series : First Order Stormtooper

Reaction score
At last the long expected ( since Cardinal ) FO Stormtrooper helmet is coming.
Set for release sometime spring

Think I might end up doing a custom FN-2187 with bloody-streaks. Altough a no-brainer IMO, I doubt Hasbro/Disney might give us this

Last edited:
Reaction score
After the Cardinal release, I knew this would follow fairly quickly. However, it is the wrong helmet for Finn, as he sported the TFA version and not the TLJ example we see here.

Reaction score
Hooray! I wasn't interested in the Cardinal helmet, but will definitely be picking one of these up

Dax

Reaction score
I wish they'd release a Version 2 of the original trilogy Stormtrooper helmet without the speaker vents. They'd sell heaps of them!

The finish on this helmet looks fantastic. Hasbro really knocking it out of the park with their helmet range!

Reaction score
Sold on this! Anovos will never release theirs so this is the only way to get a TLJ / TROS Stormtrooper bucket

Reaction score
I have 10 (8 HBS; 1 EFX and 1 Don Post-the TIE Pilot) so far and now 2 on pre-order (The Mandalorian and the FO Stormtrooper).

--SWSSSH--
At 16 Star Wars ones and 13 non-SW ones already.
  Spoiler:  

SW:
5 Black Series, 3 from the old 2008-2010 Hasbro ones
Anogos TIE and Stormtrooper
RS Bikerscout, Snowtrooper, Stormie, Xwing.

Outdated pic, the 3 at top are not in the count. Missing:
Captain Cardinal BS
Anogos TFA FOTK
Rebel Fleet Trooper

On the Way: Phase 1 Clone

Ordered:
Phase 2 Clone (unlicensed source)
TLJ FOTK BS
Mando BS
and one non-SW one

Havent caught the BS Kylo one though, didnt knew of that product line back then.

Reaction score
At 16 Star Wars ones and 13 non-SW ones already.
  Spoiler:  

SW:
5 Black Series, 3 from the old 2008-2010 Hasbro ones
Anogos TIE and Stormtrooper
RS Bikerscout, Snowtrooper, Stormie, Xwing.

Outdated pic, the 3 at top are not in the count. Missing:
Captain Cardinal BS
Anogos TFA FOTK
Rebel Fleet Trooper

On the Way: Phase 1 Clone

Ordered:
Phase 2 Clone (unlicensed source)
TLJ FOTK BS
Mando BS
and one non-SW one

Havent caught the BS Kylo one though, didnt knew of that product line back then.
Awesome collection! I too am interested in a Phase 2 Clone helmet from an unlicenced source.

Reaction score
Sold on this! Anovos will never release theirs so this is the only way to get a TLJ / TROS Stormtrooper bucket
I have the ANOVOS TLJ FO TK helmet. I bought it at Galaxy's Edge, but I want to say a very limited number might've made it to some retailers but they were gone very quickly.

I've moved on from the ST more or less, but I do wish that helmet saw a wider release for people because I do give ANOVOS credit for making an excellent helmet. Definitely feels a lot better than the standard version of their TFA FO TK.

And they made the FO TK suits for the Rise of Resistance ride, which is a nice connection. Though it would be even nicer if they could make products and get them out to their customers.

Last edited: