Hasbro Black Series: Ahsoka Tano Force FX Elite Lightsaber

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread.

I just got this in and its pretty nice. Would be better if it was a bit heavier, when I first took it out it felt super light. But with batteries in it and blade in it feels great.

The side of the hilt can slice your hand open. :)

The 3 color change is cool and the kyber crystal is what pushed me to this one over the Legacy. I love the Legacy lightsabers for hilt accuracy, but the they aren't even trying to improve the electronics. The big reason I went with Hasbro Ahsoka and Darksaber this time around. The Darksaber def looks like it will be better than the Legacy.

I found you can turn the kyber crystal Sith red . With it on green or yellow, right before it dies slide it in the top of the hilt and jiggle, don't push down and twist in. It will re-charge up red. When its dying it changes to red, just needs a charge to make bright.

I will post pics later and show my home made case, like I did for the Sidious saber.

Reaction score
No love for this saber or no one has it yet ?

Want to know what others think and what Legacy owners think compared.

This is my fav saber now.

Reaction score
Just got a info mail, that Hasbro stops delivery of the FX Ashoka saber, due some quality issues.
Any detailed info out there, whats going on ?

Reaction score
Really ? Wonder if cause of the sharp edges ?

Can you post where you found this info? I can’t find anything on it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really ? Wonder if cause of the sharp edges ?

Can you post where you found this info? I can’t find anything on it.
Didn't find anything in the www so far, too. It was just mentioned in the weekly newsletter from Germany's Toypalace, that the info came directly from Hasbro, with no further details.

Screenshot_20210806-042853_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got a info mail, that Hasbro stops delivery of the FX Ashoka saber, due some quality issues.
Any detailed info out there, whats going on ?
Its because of the sharp edges apparently. There have been numerous complaints about people cutting themselves (quite badly) on the hilt. If you already have one, be careful!

Reaction score
Its because of the sharp edges apparently. There have been numerous complaints about people cutting themselves (quite badly) on the hilt. If you already have one, be careful!
Haven't heard of that yet. Where would these sharp edges be located ? At the tips ? Or at the parallel gap ?

Reaction score
Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago but I had not opened it yet. I wonder if there will be a recall?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I missed the boat on this and am considering seeking it out. A couple of questions:
  • Was the sharp edge issue ever addressed by Hasbro?
  • How does it compare to the Legacy saber? Does anyone own both?