Hasbro Basic 3 3/4" Action Figure Base Pack

Reaction score
Re: Basic 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

Can anyone give me an explanation as to why Zev Senesca's name appears twice on the label sheet? How many people actually own and display two Zev's?

Reaction score

I havent even got one yet, lol.

Unless there going to release him through the SL in single pack version, which would be Uber Cool.

Reaction score
Re: Hasbro Basic 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

Stuja said:
Galactic_Marine said:
I hope it is only $9.99, any more and I may not be able to afford it. lol
I dont think anybody would pay more than that for bases.
I think I can pay up to 47,58 USD for these. So... there you go.
Foresee human activity and reactions has been a bone since the beginning of times.

Reaction score
Re: Hasbro Basic 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

Damn. They won't sell overseas and they are nowhere to be found on Ebay

Reaction score

Because I would assume when they did the sheet they came up one name short - and I guess who was ever doing it - instead of redoing all the formatting just did copy paste---although I think they should have just added Zuckuss (although that didnt fall in their criteria of a recent release)

Reaction score

stewbacca said:
Because I would assume when they did the sheet they came up one name short - and I guess who was ever doing it - instead of redoing all the formatting just did copy paste---although I think they should have just added Zuckuss (although that didnt fall in their criteria of a recent release)
Hmm... makes sense, I guess.

Reaction score

I would have preferred these have 2 pegs instead of one

Reaction score

Y2Bogus said:
I don't think two pegs would work, since the space between both feet varies from one figure to the other. I've found the bases work just fine, although a few figures have holes in their feet that the pegs don't fit into.

Reaction score

Jorbex said:
Y2Bogus said:
I don't think two pegs would work, since the space between both feet varies from one figure to the other. I've found the bases work just fine, although a few figures have holes in their feet that the pegs don't fit into.
That's why I prefer Minimag stands/shelves.

Reaction score
Name Changes Anytime Soon

Does anyone know or has Hasbro said if and when they intend to change the name label sheet.

I need names like Asajj Ventress, Oppo Rancissis, Durge, Rebel Fleet Trooper, etc.

Reaction score
Re: Name Changes Anytime Soon

Squad7 said:
Does anyone know or has Hasbro said if and when they intend to change the name label sheet.

I need names like Asajj Ventress, Oppo Rancissis, Durge, Rebel Fleet Trooper, etc.
Nope, not changing yet.

Reaction score

Having 2 pegs is more about choosing to peg the figure on his other foot instead. Sometimes a figure can lean too far in one direction if one leg is too long, and the peg on the longer leg only compounds that.

Reaction score

On the hasbro website it says that they dont send to Australia so i cant get them
. All well ill just keep using bluetack .

Reaction score

could someone tell me if these are still in stores

Reaction score

I'm definetly in need of more of these. But I'm trying to decide whether or not to get the clear ones right now.

Reaction score

After a couple month search, i finally got a few sets on Ebay, not cheap ($19.99 a set
) but as HTS won't sell overseas, it was the fastest way to aquire those.

Reaction score

I ordered two sets of these and I am pleased. I love the stands and they really help make a nice proper display.

That said, I'm mildly annoyed at the inclusion of prequel stands, as I am an OT guy. I feel 40 plain 'Star Wars' stands with no label sheet would have been far better. Aren't they are considered SW figures?

The label sheet is also useless, the labels won't look as good as printed names and there are lots of names I dont recognize anyway.

Reaction score

Flashback said:
That said, I'm mildly annoyed at the inclusion of prequel stands, as I am an OT guy. I feel 40 plain 'Star Wars' stands with no label sheet would have been far better. Aren't they are considered SW figures?
I'm sure there are many of us who do collect prequel toys (the majority, I guess), so I'm sure they tried to cater to most people. Even so, I agree it would have probably been better to have generic "Star Wars" stands instead. I've already blown through my very few EU stands and I'm having to substitute with movie ones.

Reaction score

I do wish they'd make each movie available, with a different set of labels. I would also go for a print your own label kit that includes the software, font and precut label sheet. Not that Hasbro would ever do that, but it would still be nice.

Reaction score

Flashback said:
The label sheet is also useless, the labels won't look as good as printed names and there are lots of names I dont recognize anyway.
So that means it shouldnt be included just because you dont know who they are?- Not everyone is a focus OT collector--so Im glad they included labels for alot of the figures over the past two years. Im just disappointed they didnt include different label sheets for all the figures made to this point

Reaction score

Personally, not even being an OT purist-generic SW stands would be nice. It's not like people will look down at your figures to see what movie they were from...

Reaction score

And they didn't even get the right movies on some of the tail-end TSC figures. Generic stands would prevent that from happening again, so yeah, let's go with that.

Reaction score

I ordered a set of these stands and I think they're great. Only problem is I need 3 more Star Wars A New Hope stands to match with my figures and I have a ton of leftover stands from the other movies and EU. Does anyone want to trade?

Reaction score

WangoJango said:
I ordered a set of these stands and I think they're great. Only problem is I need 3 more Star Wars A New Hope stands to match with my figures and I have a ton of leftover stands from the other movies and EU. Does anyone want to trade?
We're getting more stands next year if you can wait.

Reaction score

I made my onw "UGH" stands using silver Krylon paint. The stands came out looking pretty sweet. I'm now working on a list of names to print out in black on either a clear label sheet, or testors decal maker sheets. I'll post pics when I get a finished product.

Reaction score

I guess I would have to ask...with the six different movie themed stands (mutliples of each) and ONLY two of the expanded universe stands, is there a list of which name goes with which category of stands? I mean there are more than two EU labels and only two stands, so how do you choose? Is there cross reference list of how to match individual labels with these stands? Does not seem to make a whole lot of sense...

Reaction score

Yeah, is there anyplace I can see a list of the names on the set?

Sev

Reaction score

TheKid said:
Yeah, is there anyplace I can see a list of the names on the set?
I think the photo archives has the list.

Reaction score

Yes...the photo archives HAS the list but does NOT tell you which stand to apply your sticker -i.e. which Yoda does the sticker apply? EP I? II? III? V?

Sev

Reaction score

SilverClone said:
Yes...the photo archives HAS the list but does NOT tell you which stand to apply your sticker -i.e. which Yoda does the sticker apply? EP I? II? III? V?
What do you mean? The Yoda sticker can go on any of those stands as long as there's a figure for it. For instance, I have 2 Anakin Skywalker stands (one Ep. III for Tin Set and 1 Ep. II for Comic pack) so it's all up to you.

Reaction score

After a while, I only mached up the main figures to the correct movies. Then, if I had some that could have been in that movie, I used those. Like for some of the figures out of the comic packs. I picked a time frame for them. Like Dark Woman, not in a movie, but she was a PT character. So, I think I gave her a ROTS, but it could be AOTC stand. I for one am glad the figures next year will have there own stands coming with them. I am still going to buy at least one more pack of these. To helo cover the Evolutions, BPs, and comic 2-pack figures that I might open.

Reaction score

I finally got to make use of these. I'm surprised at how well the stickers work, this is one of those idea's that Hasbro needs some kudos for.

Reaction score

OK, sorry for dusting this one off... I feel stupid, but I just now found out that Hasbro included a newer sticker sheet with the second batch/two peg versions of these stands... I bought soooo many sets when they first came out that I haven't bought any since. But does anyone have a list of the stickers on the 2nd sheet, or even just the "new" names?

Reaction score

I ordered a set from HTS recently and it had the new sticker sheet. I also called to see if I could get more of just the EU stands and they aren't available individually. I mentioned the fact that there are WAY more EU figures that we need stands for. I was told they are "working on that". For whatever that is worth. I guess you could just use Star Wars stands. Those would work for any figure. But if you're nit picky like me, it won't work.
Now I have a question. Is anyone else trying to give every figure (going back to 95 up to now) a stand? Only the figures that don't have one already that is.

Reaction score

I put all my figures on these stands, well the figures that fit anyway. Some figures dont have pegs deep enough for these. I started out putting the "correct" stands with the figures but that was just too limiting, I would have a ton of left over stands and would have had to order a bunch more sets. I currently have 3 packs of stands and found the POTF figures fit on them best.