Hasbro Basic 3 3/4" Action Figure Base Pack

Reaction score
Re: Hasbro Basic 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

Unfortunately a few of those figures are bad like the AT-TE tank gunner and Baron Papanoida(which is an exclusive!!)

Reaction score

I hope it is only $9.99, any more and I may not be able to afford it. lol

Reaction score

These are great. I love that they included the EU bases, and name stickers.

Reaction score

I hope each box have a combo of 1 thur. 6 & EU stands. I need some for some other figures that i have that have trouble standing and never came with stands. After all there 40 in a box.

THEY BETTER COME IN A COMBO OF EACH MOVIE & EU STANDS!!

Reaction score

If you read the article, you'd know they do.
Only 2 EU stands, however... but I'll use ANH stands for 'em as needed, since again they didn't bother to subtitle that film.

Reaction score

Lady_Jaye said:
GNT said:
I hope they sell them in boxes based on the film and not buy a box and get 5 or 10 from each film.
You know, that's a great point!! Hey Curto, do you know if these will be film specific cases, or will our figures be standing on inacccurate movie stands???
According to the front page today (4/17/07), they will be packaged with stands for every movie and the EU. They will also include name stickers. To answer your question, Yes, your figures will be on innacurate movie stands. Come on, this IS Hasbro, how else would they get you to buy a ton of packs so you have a bunch of empty stands lying around (kind of like why we all have a dozen Vader's, Anakin's and R2's gathering dust).
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/default.cfm?page=news&newsID=E63BFE92-D56F-E112-4C3DB40B6D9387E0

Reaction score

I appreciate Hasbro releasing these separately - I personally dont care for bases - I'd rather get better accessories with basic figures instead of stands - so hopefully they do this each year.

Reaction score

Galactic_Marine said:
I hope it is only $9.99, any more and I may not be able to afford it. lol
I dont think anybody would pay more than that for bases.

Reaction score

I'm hoping the labels will include delta squad (boss, fixer, sev, and scorch)

Reaction score

I am glad these are coming out, and at $9.99, I will get at leat 2 of them. I dont even know if I will use all of the stickers. I know a lot of the figures I will use these for won't have the right movies for them. I do not really care to much if they are on the wrong film.

Reaction score

Jedi_Mathyus said:
I am glad these are coming out, and at $9.99, I will get at leat 2 of them. I dont even know if I will use all of the stickers. I know a lot of the figures I will use these for won't have the right movies for them. I do not really care to much if they are on the wrong film.
Yeah, I'll just turn the stand so you cant see the name.I'm just buying them to set up my armies. Everytime I set up, the stupid cat jumps on my dresser knocks everything over.

Reaction score

I have a gallon sized ziplock bag full of these stands from TSC. I think I will pass.

Reaction score

MisterKenobi said:
I have a gallon sized ziplock bag full of these stands from TSC. I think I will pass.
if you dont want them--can I buy them from you?

GNT

Reaction score
Re: 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

dpeete said:
What is this from the Hasbro Q&A at JediTempleArchives:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

2) Any figure from the '06 TSC collection that already came with a stand does not have a label, since the theory is that fans don't need a stand for those figures since they already have them. We were able to dig deeper into the past this way with our 200 label slots and cover more modern-era figures.
Are you kidding me? I thought this was the fix for the figures that I bought that came with incorrect stands? How about a little theoretical logic of my own... "in theory I should be entitled to a product free of your production mistakes so I should get replacement stands for free to fix the wrong stand issue pervasive in the last several waves". Obviously that isn't going to happen but now with this knowledge I can't even fix them myself.

[/QUOTE]

Hasbro did correct a few of the stands, im not sure if they corrected them all though.

Reaction score
Re: 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

GNT said:
Hasbro did correct a few of the stands, im not sure if they corrected them all though.
You are missing the point - I already bought the figures.

By the way, if you are going to shut my thread down shouldn't you add this thread to the thread index?

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Basic 3 3/4\" Action Figure Base Pack

grasshoppa said:
Was there ever a release date and location for the stands now that CIV is rolling?
Referring to the stands with labels.
Toonimator said:
I think they're debuting at CIV, if not today then tomorrow. Not sure when they'll hit HTS, but keep checking this week & weekend!

Reaction score

so i thought these were supposed to appear on HTS on the 24th? according to their site at least. anyone know if these have actually shown up at C4? i wouldn't go so far as to say i'm "excited" about them... but i do need some stands.

Reaction score

BrettX209 said:
so i thought these were supposed to appear on HTS on the 24th? according to their site at least. anyone know if these have actually shown up at C4? i wouldn't go so far as to say i'm "excited" about them... but i do need some stands.
OH, they've been delayed 'till 0ct, like everything else this year

Actually, I was hoping to pick up a set too w/ some protector cases while the sale is still up. Maybe any NEW items they're holdng back 'till after the sale ends.

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up, Oddball- I wouldn't have seen the availability if you hadn't started a new topic- I ordered two sets and was only billed $16 and change. Damn, between MCq Luke, stands and the likelyhood of finding VTAC, I'm gonna have to sell something!

Reaction score

Just saw these become avaiable! Don't know if I'll order these.....$7.50 for one box isn't too shabby!! There was about 1950 of these a few minutes ago...

Reaction score

HOLY! Thats 7800 stands! What the limit for these per order?

Reaction score

I just ordered 3 packs with no problem. Finally, no more dive-bombing figures when I'm on the computer.

Reaction score

Can you just use the promo code as many times as you want? I already used it for the Luke and some protective cases, but I am thinking aobut ordering some stands too.

Where did this code come from in the first place, and is there an expiration on it?

Reaction score

I ordered 10 and used the code. 400 stands should be plenty.

Reaction score

does anyone know if the code has expired...I tried to use and it doesnt seem to be working....let me know if anyone else is having this trouble

Reaction score

I am also having the same problem with odering.
I called and the rep. said that none of orders placed used that code. the code is invalid?
anyone have input?

Reaction score

Unfortunately, the promo code expired on 5/28 at 11:59 PM EST.

I also missed out on buying the Figure Stands using the promo code. That sucked because I wanted to buy a few sets. At full price, I just ended up buying one set.

Reaction score

According to the email I received from HTS my stands have shipped.

Sev

Reaction score

Are these ever coming back?

Reaction score

The fact that its been sold out for a month.

Reaction score

None, he's being a smart-mouth.

They'll be back in stock. Patience.

Reaction score

I'm sure they will come back. No worries. I hope they make it a bigger pack of 60 too!

Sev

Reaction score

Battlefield said:
The fact that its been sold out for a month.
Aww, and here I was beginning to think you were actually going to post something useful. Yet, you prevail with your stupid worthless comments. Thanks.

Thanks Toonimator for the info.

Reaction score

If no one wants there ANH, ESB or ROTJ stands I would be interested, actually that goes for last years stands I dont care whos name is on them.