has anyone seen these MM singles?

Reaction score
Just one MM with a stand, all by itself on a card.

I got these because I thought they would good chess pieces

Reaction score
I have a couple, but have only seen about 6 or 7 EVER! When I saw them in the stores, I would find maybe one or two at a time on the peg by themselves. No one else I know has ever seen more than one or two on the pegs, most people I know have yet to even see them, yet no one seems to talk about them much(I'm guessing cause no one has em!)! I'm at a loss on this one and kinda baffled myself.

Reaction score
I have 7, but I have seen some folks catalogue as many as 12 confirmed and 4 more rumored, I believe, and that's only counting the classic trilogy versions, there are 8 Ep 1 ones.

I find the single-carded ones to have a higher quality paint job usually, as well as less warping than the regular triple-carded ones.

------------------
"I am Vader, lord of the Sith! Behold my Patrick Duffy leg!"

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

Reaction score
I forgot about the Ep II ones. Ihave a couple of those as well. They came in individual blue boxes. Phar-Mor was loaded with them originally, but haven't seen many since.

Reaction score
I'm on Cape Cod and have seen them a few times in the Dollar stores. Can't say exactly what pieces, but recall a fair amount of EP1. Later Thermal

------------------
"Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold"

Reaction score
I found these at KB. There were Y-wings, X-wings, Falcons, TIE's/Bombers/Interceptors/Darth's, Executors, AT-AT's, Landspeeders, Slave-1's, Star Destroyers(I think), and I think a Sandcrawler.

That's about it, I guess