Has anyone in PA found anything past 44?

Reaction score
actually i used to live in PA, now in Indy. When i was back over memorial day weekend I found Tarkin in Phillipsburg NJ, just across the delaware from Easton PA, at a Wal-mart.

Reaction score
I look 2-3 times a week and havent found anything new in quite some time.

Reaction score
Hmmm... I used to live in Phillipsburg!

I found Mustafar Anakin, #48 R2-D2 and Bacara today, but still no Tarkin wave.

Reaction score
Where in PA are you?
I`m in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area (North East Pa)
Within the past 2-3 weeks, the Tarkin wave and the Bacarra
wave have shown up at Walmarts and Target.
Today at TRU they had the clone trooper 3 pack with green clone in it, and the wookie helicopter.
The 500 Vader had a shelf tag, but no vaders to be found.

Reaction score
I was looking on Ebay and I just saw that there is a scalper around Exton....where my Target always used to be reliable....now I know why its been so terrible of late. ********.

Reaction score
I live in the york, pa area. Below harrisburg and this area is completely dead as can be. The only thing the keeps showing up is nemoidians at my local stores.

Reaction score
A bit of a rant here...I was in KB toys in Montg. Mall. I notice that they had the 500th Vader, not what I was expecting, so I passed ($20.00) but what really set me off was my son notices some wrestling Classic figures. He goes cvrazy for Doink, I know..its terrible, anyways...I look at the price tag and they are all different, written in prices...I was like WTF?? So, I am assuming they were priced on quanities, this was a huge disappointment. I passed and said "screw this place...I will NOT shop here again". How can they start to scalp these toys, just because something is a short pack...gimme a break.

GGC

Reaction score
The Target in Plymouth Meeting has been really good the last few weeks. They had the Evolutions set, the colored Clone 3 packs and Figs up to #54. Still no 500th Vader Yet.