Harrison Ford signed empire piece, boba fett figure signed by 6, and more for sale

Reaction score
I am in need of more money for celebration so unfortunately for me I have to part with a few of my items. 1st is an Empire strikes back 24x32 poster matted with a 2x4 plaque with the empire logo, actor names and characters they played. Uv resistant glass, this is a completed piece ready to be hung up. Signed by Peter Mathew, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford. All signatures were obtained in person. All signed in blue. I'm asking 1,000 for this one. Shipping will be negotiated.
Next is a few power of the force signed figures,
R2D2 signed by Kenny baker (don't have a pic at the moment) - $40 plus $20 for shipping
Bib Fortuna signed by Michael Carter -$40 plus $20 shipping
Boba Fett signed by Jeremy Bulloch, Jason Wingreen, Dickey Beer, John Morton, Temuera Morrison, and Daniel Logan - $200 plus $20 shipping.

Again this is for celebration, I know it's last minute but anything after that for the empire piece will probably not be considered. Only selling it for celebration, will keep it if it doesn't sell by then.