HappyNoodleBoy feedback

Reaction score
Today, just received the fig in great condition, fast service and thank again.
-----------------------------------------
"He's no good to med dead.":ninja:

Reaction score
Recently did a transaction; fast, friendly and a great deal. Would highly recommend!

Reaction score
By far, THEE most mature & understanding person i have ever dealt with in my years & years here on RS. Great transaction, very understanding, very professional.

Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with HappyNoddleBoy. It was a pleasure to do business with him, I wouldn't mind working with him in the future.

Reaction score
Just completed a successful trade with HappyNoodleBoy. Excellent communication and speed on delivery. Would definitely do business with again.

Reaction score
purchased a couple older figs from HNB...smooth, quick transaction....another great scummer here to deal w/.... A++

Reaction score
+1 for HappyNoodleBoy - thank you for your purchase and enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+2 for HappyNoodleBoy - another pleasant transaction - thanks so much and enjoy!!!

Reaction score
Had a great trade with this scummer. Couldn't be happier! Thanks for the Porkins and Vader, they will go nicely in with the rest of my figures.

Ryan

Reaction score
Easy, smooth transaction with Ricardo! Great, friendly communication, paid when he said he would, very easy to deal with! Would not hesitate to trade with him again!

Reaction score
Sold him a loose fig, probly not the first time we've dealt nor the last.... good/easy sale. Recommended

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of cool stuff for him! Great deal and nice shipping for the items.Will absolutely do business again with him! B)

Reaction score
completed another transaction w/ HNB..communication..A++, quick payment..all went well despite USPS nearly screwing up delivery w/ boomerang traveling, LOL

Reaction score
Just sold a comic pack-in to HappyNoodleBoy and everything went great! Price negotiations were fair, communication was quick, and fast payment. Would gladly repeat business with this A+ scummer again!

Reaction score
Just got my half of a trade with HappyNoodleBoy. Arrived quick and in good condition. Thanks for the great trade!

Reaction score
another great with Ricardo know him for years now and never had anything go wrong thanks again

Reaction score
Got my half of my 2nd trade with HappyNoodleBoy. Once again I got great looking figures. Thanks for the trade!

Reaction score
Fantastic transaction with Ricardo. Steady and friendly communication. Fast payment. A real pleasure dealing with a true gentleman and collector. Enjoy your figure!

Natalie

Reaction score
This guy is top notch. Made a good offer, paid quickly, and good communication through the entire process. Transaction was as smooth as butter.