HappyNoodleBoy feedback

Reaction score
Great deal from HappyNoodleBoy and was glad to help him clear out his remaining extras! Everything went fast and smooth!

Reaction score
Re: Happy Noodle Boy\'s feedback

Made a purchase from Happy Noodle Boy and all went perfect!

Reaction score
Ricardo is a Scummer who always is very easy to deal with and like a col crisp Colt 45, he works every time! May the Trading Force be with you me friend!

Reaction score
I had the pleasure in dealing with "HappyNoodleBoy" on a recent transaction we had. Paid quickly, Replied to all my "PM's", and a Great Communicator. What can you ask for in A+... A+... Scummer...!!!. Best Experience By Far...!!!. ....

Reaction score
Not only does he have the best log-in name ever, he was very patient while it took me FOREVER to mail the item he bought from me during finals week!
Thanks again for a great transaction.

Reaction score
Outstanding transaction, very fast shipment, superb communication and very reasonable prices, truely a pleasure to do business with. I can't recommend any higher, all scummers should be so lucky to deal with him. Thanks a bunch HappyNoodleBoy!

Reaction score
Yet another great deal with Ricardo. He's the best. I'm sure we'll deal again -- I welocome his PMs.

Reaction score
Re: Happy Noodle Boy\'s feedback

another great meet up transaction with ricardo.
ecverything went great, of course there will be more in the future haha

Reaction score
Ricardo is the man!
Thank you very much and please let me know if I can help you out tracking anything down in the future!
Great scummer, great person.

Reaction score
Just completed another transaction with Happy Noodle Boy!! Would gladly do so again! great to deal with.

Reaction score
Picked up a AT-RT from HappyNoodleBoy and quick transaction. Great Scummer. Thanks for everything. Hothwampa...

Reaction score
Another successful transaction. Pays quick, posts feedback. I can't ask for anything more.

Reaction score
I would buy from HappyNoodleBoy again anytime! Great seller, fast shipping and great communication. Perfect to deal with!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Completed a 1:1 trade, and it was a very smooth transaction. I was very impressed with the amount of packing and care that was put into the mailer. Thank you and I hope we get a chance to trade again.

Reaction score
Just completed an excellent transaction with Ricardo. Great communication and super fast payment. Would definitely deal with this scummer again.