Hanna-Barbera Character Toys

Reaction score
SpaceGhost.jpg

Reaction score
I've been seeing these as well. I figured I would get Space Ghost when I found him, but the paint application on the one I found looked like it had been previously played with. I would have bought a Tom and Jerry if they had used the Chuck Jones versions as the model.

Reaction score
Is Space Ghost part of the 4" or the 6" line? I thought it would be cool to get a few of the 4" scale (if made) of Space Ghost, Captain Caveman, Fred and George Jetson just for mixing it up with other 4" lines. From those named, I've only seen Fred in the store.

Reaction score
Space Ghost is part of the 6" line and they did release a Captain Caveman in the 4" line.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I can only find the line at 1 of the Toys R Us stores in town, and they haven't restocked since I first saw them. They have Fred, Dino and Rosie in the 4" scale, and Hong Kong Phooey and Fred in the 6" line. And yeah, the paint apps are awful in this line! Almost every figure seemed to be packaged with wet paint so it rubbed off on the bubble, mostly from the noses.

Reaction score
I would love to see a line that collects all the Hanna Barbera World of Super Adventure Heroes in one unified scale:

image.jpg

DAztGan.jpg

Space Ghost
Galaxy Trio
Birdman
The Herculoids
Mighty Mightor
Dino Boy
Frankenstein Jr.
Shazzan
etc.

As well as another line for every Hanna Barbera Zoo characters through the ages.

EbYb6y4WsAA6SMh

And another for all their Scooby-Dooby type shows.

Scooby-Doo
Jabberjaw
Clue Club
Goober And The Ghost Chasers
Speed Buggy
Funky Phantom
The Shmoo Crew
Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels
etc....

And a HB SuperFriends line, specifically the Hanna Barbera created heroes:
The Exor Twins Zan, Jayna & Gleek
Apache