Hangars and Mash, one panel comics.

Reaction score
Oh man, those Cisco boxes, I used to grab as many of those as I could at work about 10 years ago when we were setting up the server farm. Incredibly strong boxes often with top notch foam or packaging, good for keeping things safe in sales/trades.
Those pictures are cool though, I was wondering something along those lines.
Glad to see some Ash references, that's a whole new avenue of puns to go down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Being Ash, by default just makes it funnier.

I'm looking forward to the Super 7 Evil Dead figures allegedly coming out next year. I don't even care if they are from the movies or TV series.

Reaction score
Being Ash, by default just makes it funnier.

I'm looking forward to the Super 7 Evil Dead figures allegedly coming out next year. I don't even care if they are from the movies or TV series.
I stumbled upon some images if super 7 stuff today. It didn't move me. What I saw were Iron Maiden figures. I thought they looked cheap. I dunno. Do the rumors say if the Evil Dead stuff will be in the 3.75 format? I know some 6 inch stuff exists from the TV show. I don't remember the brand.

Anywhooo....

I remembered it was Wednesday, then forgot. My mind has been preoccupied with my kids this week. One of them took a nasty tumble yesterday. I thought he really hurt his head. It just looked worse than it was. He's fine.

another anywhooo...

Reaction score
Neca does the bigger figures. S7 will have them 3.75. I will probably never see them in the wild.

I like your Sauron. I'd like to see the meddling kids go up against him!

Reaction score
I like your Sauron. I'd like to see the meddling kids go up against him!
I never thought of that. Probably because I didn't have the rest of the gang until a few months ago. I had another story with Scooby off in space, though. It only exists in my mind. In time, it'll find it's way into the further adventures of...

I have 3 stories shot for that, I just need to sit down and piece them together.

Reaction score
Odd week...

This thread gets 99 views, while the thread I haven't posted on in multiple weeks is pushing 400 for the week. I don't know what to do to get people to switch over to this one. I'm on the verge of just going back to the other one, even though it doesn't have 95% of the pictures anymore.

Reaction score
Just comment on a bunch of other posts until it is pushed down off the page. People will be to busy to check.

Reaction score
Feels like I've started over here.... hmmmmm

I normally don't like doing political themed ideas with these, but this one is where my mind was at the time. I had a second version that would probably lead to arguments, most likely from people in the US. I'll keep that one to myself, at least for now.

Reaction score
Looks like things might be getting back on track. However, I needed to tear down my little studio this week as we had to renovate a few rooms in the house, and move the kids into new rooms.

Currently, I don't know when I'll be able to set it up again. Fortunately, I already have a large back catalog of images not yet posted here, and I have a load of images I need to edit into stories. Three stories, I think, maybe four.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize that this set might make it look like I enjoy Warhol's work. I don't. His stuff looks like it was created by a first year photography student who never bothered to learn what this pesky thing called "exposure" was or how to actually use an enlarger. He saw that a color enlarger had these neat dials on it that could change what a picture looked like. NEAT!

At any rate, I realize that many people don't share my opinion of this hack, and as such, I have decided to post my Warhol-esque Boba photos. They took my 3 minutes to create. "Yeah, they took you three minutes now that you know what to do, but he was first." Ah, the essence of modern art. Being first. I ramble as only an old man can.

Anyways, here are the photos if you want them. Again, I do not post them in tribute. I post them only for those of you who might want them for a desktop, screensaver, whatever.

Personally, I'd print them as toilet paper.

Reaction score
BOOGER FETT!!!!

I had a friend getting their BFA and they took advantage of their other friend's coke [a-cola] addiction and made a 12x18 grid of bottles and called it "Andy Warhol Rip-off".

Reaction score
BOOGER FETT!!!!

I had a friend getting their BFA and they took advantage of their other friend's coke [a-cola] addiction and made a 12x18 grid of bottles and called it "Andy Warhol Rip-off".
And I just told this story to someone except I said it was MY friend...

It's been a busy stretch for me to try to get online here but a few weeks back I was thinking for a while after seeing a batch of your Ash funnies.
I was playing off, "This is my BOOMSTICK!!!" in ways where he didn't expect to find it somewhere, or didn't know it was missing, or was showing it off to someone.
Ash as a kid in his sister's room, saying it after realizing she took it from him...
Ash looking through a lost and found box saying it, then going down a list like, "and this is my (a) and this is my (b) etc." like the whole box was full of stuff that was his.
Ash having a date over his house and showing her his photo albums, saying it and other things (see above) and the date thinking all this guy talks about is his stuff...

I think you can get a lot of mileage off that as well as the Mr. Fancy Pants line. Maybe Ash and a version of the angry Hulk, Ash giving the fancy pants line because Hulk's pants are shredded, then Hulk menacing over Ash and Ash trying to fend him off with his boomstick line, then Hulk flattening him with his fist, and saying something like, "Don't have stick, but have plenty of boom."

Last edited:
Reaction score
And I just told this story to someone except I said it was MY friend...

It's been a busy stretch for me to try to get online here but a few weeks back I was thinking for a while after seeing a batch of your Ash funnies.
I was playing off, "This is my BOOMSTICK!!!" in ways where he didn't expect to find it somewhere, or didn't know it was missing, or was showing it off to someone.
Ash as a kid in his sister's room, saying it after realizing she took it from him...
Ash looking through a lost and found box saying it, then going down a list like, "and this is my (a) and this is my (b) etc." like the whole box was full of stuff that was his.
Ash having a date over his house and showing her his photo albums, saying it and other things (see above) and the date thinking all this guy talks about is his stuff...

I think you can get a lot of mileage off that as well as the Mr. Fancy Pants line. Maybe Ash and a version of the angry Hulk, Ash giving the fancy pants line because Hulk's pants are shredded, then Hulk menacing over Ash and Ash trying to fend him off with his boomstick line, then Hulk flattening him with his fist, and saying something like, "Don't have stick, but have plenty of boom."

I like it.

I wonder what the professor....teacher.....instructor.....hmmm....artist in charge.... did with the project. I could see two paths. One, absolutely loved it, or Two, -which happens to be where I'd probably land - hate it, and claim that it lacked any originality at all. I suppose that would also depend on what the assignment was. If it was to copy a known artist, then job accomplished. If it was your final, ready for a museum showing, project, I'd fail it. Mind you, I once taught at an art school where the students have to have a large art project in a group gallery setting at the end of their studies. Each group gets a different teacher to oversee the work, give suggestions, etc. During the final presentation, the teacher is also required to present something. His presentation was a pile of hay with a needle hidden in it somewhere. I think he titled it "life" or some-such cliche name. I rolled my eyes when I saw it, as did everybody else. This teacher would probably adore the Warhol rip-off.

Reaction score
This week's offerings are a bit lazy from me. Let's just call it my equivalent of a head swap re-paint, like the 1982 GI Joe line-up.

and now for my honest opinion...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imagine the horror if Thrawn studied our music instead.
His army would be plastic, so fantastic.
Or he'd tell us what we want, what we really really want.

(I'd throw in a Nickleback quote if I knew any)

Last edited:
Reaction score
But are the Ninja flakes easily offended or unrealable?

Ares' war hall was really clever.

Reaction score
Ah, a dismal week. I wonder, if I were to disappear again for two weeks, would anybody really notice anymore. My numbers suggest they might....or might not. At any rate, I have the perfect way to test this. I'll be on my summer vacation or holiday for the next two weeks. We'll see what my view count is when I return.

Reaction score
I'd notice. Safe travels!

For a brief second I thought the second one was a Jersey Shore joke and it still made sense.

Reaction score
I'd notice. Safe travels!

For a brief second I thought the second one was a Jersey Shore joke and it still made sense.
I am pleased to say that besides a handful of clips where Beavis and Butthead mocked the Jersey Shore, I have never seen anything from that show.

I am even more pleased to report that when people talk of the Kardasians, I have no idea who they are, or even how to properly spell their name. The first time I heard of them, I thought people were talking about a villain from Star Trek. You know, they guys the Federation took Deep Space Nine's battle station from. I know they exist, and somehow, have a TV show in America because they're famous for being celebrities, and celebrities because they're famous. I'd better stop, or I'll start ranting about the idiocies of American TV.

Reaction score
Welcome back! Wednesday's were just a bit more listless while you were away.

Reaction score
I can only wonder if my image host killed my audience or if it was my content. Less than 100 views this week. Less than 50 until today. I dunno.

I'm not feeling it.

Reaction score
Personal matters prevent me from replying or reading in any consistent manner, but checking the next week's post is on my weekly list of things to do. The level of puns keeps me interested even when utilizing a franchise of characters that I don't follow.
I enjoyed the play on 'next to' with cleanliness & Godliness, and pointing out that manliness was showing off in front of the window.
I think your Franken-stein post came during the week that I was actually reading the novel Frankenstein so that made for a timely chuckle.
"And he bade me come forth and get some" is really funny, hearing the line from the opposite perspective.
So you have at least two regular followers.

Reaction score
This week, a few friends came over for some social events. Somehow, the topic went to toys and cartoons, and then it shifted to them telling me how strange it is that I enjoy my hobbies, and that it's just a waste of time and money. Grow up, man!

Ugh

It wasn't an intervention. They just felt like telling me I needed to be more like them. I was cordial, polite, nice, chatted with them and their condescension, and when they were ready to leave, I walked them to the door, closing it slowly and nicely behind them.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to lose their numbers or not.

I'm petty.

I probably will.

anyways.... that's my week.

Joy!

Oh, and did I fail to mention that my in-laws are going to come stay with me tomorrow for a few days? No? OHHHH... well, it seems my week just gets better and better!

Alright, alright, I'll stop.

Reaction score
I wouldn't feel bad about cutting them loose.
I has having a similar conversation with a guy I met while looking at toys. His friends were saying the same thing.
I pointed out that people never really outgrow buying toys, that adults just have muuuch more expensive ones. In many cases they are often unhappy because they don't have the latest or as many gadgets as their peers.
So I asked him, "Are you happy? Do you spend less than a new car every year? So what's the problem then?"
You made a photo combining LOTR with MLP and a pony play gag. Really, is there any better way to be living one's life???

Reaction score
But the Rider's foes would never see them coming!

(The Ares joke had a tyop.)

Reaction score
I've been following your stuff for a while, just never commented. I really liked the last two in this set, they made me laugh out loud!

Reaction score
The Dune one made me LOL.
You also freaked me out on a sleep deprived Sunday when you posted and I thought I somehow lost 3 days.

Reaction score
I noticed this week that my this thread is the only one in the photonovels and artwork topic that has been updated in the last 100 days. I didn't realize how empty this topic has become.

It makes me want to thank everybody who still comes here to look at my stuff.

Thank you.

Reaction score
All modern music does suck. It has been scientifically proven.

And shouldn't that be Paul?

Reaction score
All modern music does suck. It has been scientifically proven.

And shouldn't that be Paul?
It is interesting to note that roughly 80% of the top 10 songs have been written two guys since the mid 90s. I think one is from Sweden and the other is from the U.S. They write for most of the mainstream artists, and it explains why everything sounds the same. They even pioneered the popular chord progression 5-3-5, or the Millennial whoop/yelp.

No, I meant John. True, in the song Glass Onion, John does sing, "here's a clue for you all, the walrus was Paul." I was referencing I Am the Walrus, a song John wrote to confuse people who tried to find the "real" meanings to the Beatles' songs. He combined three unfinished song lyrics and added a few other lines his mates suggested. I suppose you could argue that the real meaning to the song is that there isn't a real meaning. *shrugs* I dunno. John was in his own little world.

On a side note, none of the toy stores here carry Star Wars anymore. They got rid of the overpriced 5PoA stuff they had that had been clogging the pegs since TFA, and haven't even considered getting more merch. The combination of too expensive and movies nobody here liked killed the line in this country.

They don't even have anything listed for their Christmas merchandise.

Maybe it's finally time for me to grow up.

I think my kids will beat me to it.

Reaction score
It is interesting to note that roughly 80% of the top 10 songs have been written two guys since the mid 90s. I think one is from Sweden and the other is from the U.S. They write for most of the mainstream artists, and it explains why everything sounds the same. They even pioneered the popular chord progression 5-3-5, or the Millennial whoop/yelp.

I showed utinniii that video on youtube earlier this year about the very stuff you wrote, that's why he said it all sucks and it's been proven, he was thinking of it.... I also said to someone today a dancing cheek to cheek joke in the same vein.