Hangars and Mash, my one panel comics

Utinniii

Reaction score
Diction addiction is a serious problem for some but Gollum could use a few pointers (for that matter, Yoda, too).
The Enterprise does look like twinkies.
I also liked how the puppets were both literal and figurative figures.

Reaction score
With his master's appetite satiated with a little snack, the Silver Surfer heads off to find new worlds for Galactus. While waiting for a new place to eat, Galactus sits down for a little one-on-one with his old friend Gollum, in hopes of teaching him how to speak without spitting. All goes well until Gollum accidentally forgets to cross one of his T's while speaking, sending Galactus into a spiral of despair that could only be calmed with a good helping of silcon spread. In the meantime, Gollum's cousin Tommy decides to follow a career in television while Gertrude, Tommy's wife, sits down to read the paper. What she finds there shocks her into cardiac arrest, and is rushed to the hospital where she finds her secret lover waiting for her.

Down the street a church bell rings, and we find...

Reaction score
Mutinni last week was the big winner for me. This week, the first three are clever, not laugh out loud funny, but more so thinking-whimsical, with 3PO really nailing the 'I'm not dead' vocal mannerism, and while the beans isn't quite my kinda funny, it is more the laugh out loud type of this group. The Emperor's expression adds to the joke, his intensity in how much he loves beans.

Reaction score
I watched the first two movies again this weekend, ANH and ESB. They made me hate the prequels all over again. Didn't Georgie even bother to watch the previous films before he made the prequels? Why didn't R2 know Yoda and try to get the lamp back? Why didn't Obi Wan seem to remember Leia is Luke's sister? Why did Obi Wan argue about how similar he was to Luke when he (obi wan) was trained by Yoda when he was not trained by Yoda? (He was involved in a conspiracy? Obi Wan suffered heat stroke? Obi Wan started as a little baby at the temple, and Yoda was the patronizing teacher at the time?)

but this topic has been hashed out over and over and over and over.... (but I really wish somebody had slapped Georgie silly when he suggested the stories. "No, No, No George! *slap* *slap* *slap* "

So....

Reaction score
No rant this week.

And after I shot these last two a year ago, I packed up my 6 inch figures and haven't touched them since. I think I'm going to get rid of them. There's nothing inherently wrong with them. They just don't match my collection at all, and to integrate them into my photos requires either an entirely new set of toys, props, etc. or a ton of photoshop work with multiple images. No, I think I'll try to sell them.

Of course, I say that to the wife, and she'll ask why I just don't let the kids slobber and drool all over them instead.

Come to think of it, she says that about my entire collection.
hmmmmm

Utinniii

Reaction score
That is why I never got into the 6" line, unless the figure was compatible with my 3.75 figures. Sell or drool on? Hard choice, but if you let them play with one figure, then they will play with them all.

I see Grimlock coming back again and again, holding bloody bones and stating, "Grimlock need NEW friend". Eventually I see Dr. Mindbender becoming involved, but it will end badly for him.

Reaction score
Completely slipped my mind last night to post.

Here it is, a little late.

And it looks like I spoke too soon last week. I had one more batch of 6 inch shots. It was the last shot with Vader that made me pack him up. If I had just used my existing 3.75 inch stuff, I could have just used my pre-existing set parts. With that 6 inch guy, I had to design new everything, and it was just too much work for somebody as lazy as me.

Reaction score
I got bogged down with the events of real life yesterday, and completely forgot to post. In the end, I even forgot it was Wednesday.

Here they are, late again.

Reaction score
Take a look, enjoy. I'm off to bed.

As the summer months are still upon us, I'll be out of town next week trying to enjoy myself as my kids frolic on a beach.

Reaction score
Finally back from my time away. The children have frolicked, I avoided burning, the in-laws only thought about punching me in the face, and only one tooth broke.

Despite the handful of death threats I have received, I have decided to continue posting anyways.

I must confess, though, I'll be watching over my shoulder in case any of those threats - mostly from angry Jawas - have any actual substance to them.

Reaction score
I like the Davy Jones one. It somehow brought to mind the idea that you could do something funny with him and Spongebob. Maybe it was the crab claw and the pirate accent.

Reaction score
I like the Davy Jones one. It somehow brought to mind the idea that you could do something funny with him and Spongebob. Maybe it was the crab claw and the pirate accent.
I had similar ideas with Davy relating to crabby patties somehow. Too bad I don't have a Spongebob figure. Do they make one in this scale?

So, I'm a day late again this week. I do, however, have a valid excuse. Here is the footage captured by my security camera. As you can see, I was not left alone this week.

They started by trying to follow through on their death threats from last week.

My camera didn't capture how I managed to escape two terminators, but - suffice to say - I did.

So, having failed to stop me by assassination, they resorted to petty theft.

Which led to an epic chase...

Once I caught up to them, I managed to get my notebook back!

Now, on to the actual images...

Honestly, I'm lucky to even post this now. My kids are, literally, crawling all over me, trying to force-feed my pre-licked cookies.

yum yum yum

Reaction score
On Tuesday I thought to myself that I should probably post images at that time as I knew my Wednesday would be full. I didn't, and I was right.

Here we are on Thursday, there's not a Jawa in sight, and I only have myself to blame for the lateness.

I feel so ...

so...

well,

late.

anywhoo...

Reaction score
I failed to post an update yesterday because I spent all my time online yesterday complaining about the bad math in the newest Star Trek series. Then I had to argue about how I still enjoy Sci-fi as long as it's got that "fi" part. Then I had to explain what that meant, and then another thing, and another and another.... It was an endless cycle of nerd rage. I'd say things got ugly, but I think we started there anyways.

And of course, my wife found me scoffing with a Simpsonesque snort to be highly desirable. Not one look of regret in her eyes at all. Nope, not one.

Speaking of regret, here's the next bunch.

Reaction score
For the past few years, my mind has been more on the darker side of happy. My wife might say moody, temperamental, and depressed, but what does she know? She married a nut-job.

I'm just putting this out there to give a little context for the next few weeks.

Reaction score
A little bit late, but I was rather tired last night, and decided to go to bed instead.

"What past?" you might ask. Well, it was all the way back on page 2.