Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise (Target)

Reaction score
I truly believe that the Han Stormtrooper is the better Stormtrooper figure...for me. Fortunately, they have become pretty plentiful here so I have no need to take you up on your offer...thanks though.

I'm glad you prefer the RO Trooper. Like you said, everybody wins so it doesn't need to be an argument about which is better.
Well, I think the fact that we can still have arguments over which figure is better is a good sign that the hobby is still alive. It shows that fans are still passionate about these toys and collecting them. If nobody cared anymore, then there would be nothing to argue about.

Reaction score
Picked up a couple GoA Stormies to put the heads on this Han figure as Billy Ray suggested -- great looking figure!!! I honestly am in love with this Han Stormtooper figure and the R1 Stormtrooper. Both are winners in my book and honestly, you can't go wrong with either one.

Reaction score
Picked up TVC Han in Stormtrooper gear for 50% off at Target - last one on the pegs - skipped him initially, but figured why not with the discount... thanks for posting about it Jayson.

Reaction score
It's pretty crazy how fast they discounted these, because the 3 targets in my territory sold through plenty, but there's other items collecting dust on the pegs.
What sense does that make? It's been, what, a month??

Reaction score
That's the upside and downside (for some) of Target exclusives at times - they are willing to clear the pegs promptly. Other stores will sit on exclusives for ages. Shame they don't apply this to the regular TVC line - they need to dump those wave 1 figures for 75% off.

Reaction score
Their online store said they were in stock at our south side Target, so we went there.
They did not have any...

Reaction score
I'm not sure if these are actually being clearanced, or just on sale because they're considered Father's Day items. Clearance prices don't usually end in 0.99 (or 0.49 in Han's case). Maybe they'll go back up after this week?

Reaction score
I'm not sure if these are actually being clearanced, or just on sale because they're considered Father's Day items. Clearance prices don't usually end in 0.99 (or 0.49 in Han's case). Maybe they'll go back up after this week?
Correct, its a sale, spoke to a store employee and that price is valid till 6/21, so grab them while you can!

Reaction score
Hoping my local Target still has some, last time I was there they had a good 8-10. Would definitely love to pick up a few more.

Reaction score
Not for me. The Death Star Game was still at full price, while the Retro figures, Stormtrooper Han, and Garbage Pail Luke were all half-price.

Reaction score
If you don't see them in the Star Wars toy isle or end caps, look on the Collectibles shelves in Electronics. I found the Han and Lukes there at my Target.

Reaction score
picked up 4 Han Stormtrooper figures for $6.49 each as well as 2 Luke Stormtroopers for $9.99 each.

still no sign of the Retro stuff. :(

if anyone can help with a full set as well as an extra Luke and Vader for a friend it would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Not for me. The Death Star Game was still at full price, while the Retro figures, Stormtrooper Han, and Garbage Pail Luke were all half-price.
Yeah I can confirm that the Death Star game is definitely still $19.99, which sucks, because it's a bunch of cheap a** cardboard. The box itself is the coolest part!

2 more Han Stormies for me too though. The way I figure it, the way I collect is in scenes. So I need a Han for the Death Console scene, a Han for the trash compacter, and a Han for the Detention Block rescue. Awesome deal at $6.50. Still quite a few left at my Target.

Reaction score
If you don't see them in the Star Wars toy isle or end caps, look on the Collectibles shelves in Electronics. I found the Han and Lukes there at my Target.
ha! should I also shop for eggs and milk in electronics too? lol
This is another thing that is infuriating, having to check every corner of the store for one possible item. :rolleyes:

I'm one who goes directly to the department that i need something from, as i dislike spending too much time in Human infested bio zones.

Reaction score
I'm sure the humans appreciate that ;)

Lucked out, my store had three left this afternoon. I picked up the two that had crushed bubbles and left the one decent one for some lucky carded collector.

Reaction score
Genius marketing at work. Discount something that people like myself are actively searching for, and would still pay full price for as I have yet to see one.

Reaction score
Genius marketing at work. Discount something that people like myself are actively searching for, and would still pay full price for as I have yet to see one.
My advice is to check all are Targets you have. Some of mine were cleaned out, but others still had stock.

Reaction score
ha! should I also shop for eggs and milk in electronics too? lol
This is another thing that is infuriating, having to check every corner of the store for one possible item.
That’s a good point. I was just trying to remember if we’ve ever had this happen in our collecting lives before, when retail figs aren’t on the toy pegs, or even a slightly weird end-cap, but are truly in another part of the store. I mean, sometimes Clearance, but men’s shirts and electronics? I think it’s a first for me.

Reaction score
Went looking for the Han Stormtrooper, but struck out. However, I did pick up this consolation prize for $2.99.

Reaction score
OF COURSE I paid $6 yesterday. Dang, if I had only waited a day I could have had TWO at that price.

Does anyone else see the irony here!? The freaking Wave 1 peg poison is STILL rotting at 12.99 while a Han just released in May is already TWICE discounted. What the heck is going on here?! Where is the NEW TVC stock at Targets?

Reaction score
It’s insane. Maybe at the end of the year, when the movie comes out, it will finally reset; I don’t believe it will before then.

Reaction score
OF COURSE I paid $6 yesterday. Dang, if I had only waited a day I could have had TWO at that price.

Does anyone else see the irony here!? The freaking Wave 1 peg poison is STILL rotting at 12.99 while a Han just released in May is already TWICE discounted. What the heck is going on here?! Where is the NEW TVC stock at Targets?
they gave me the lower price when I brought my receipt from Monday. Worth a try if you have the receipt