Han Solo - ROTJ - Walmart

Reaction score
They could've done a kitbash of the new Carbonite Han and the VTSC Han and gotten a decent figure for this outfit representation. Sometimes I can't understand why they don't use the tools at their disposal. I too am curious about the "new" coat.

I did the same but used the SAGA AT-ST head. It's crazy how a headsculpt from 15+ years ago is better than the most recent ones.

Reaction score
Those two are very nice! I've been mulling it over in my head, on which parts I could swap around to make the Ultimate Han figure!

Reaction score
I can't believe that this Han, as well as all the other carry forwards and re packs have actually sold out. I've been to three stores in the last few days and all of them are cleaned out. One store has a single Finn.

Reaction score
For me it's the VOTC ANH Han Solo.
I agree. I really like the sculpt and I find a swivel waist works best on the figure as well as the rest of the articulation.

I think the this ROTJ Endor Han Version was ruined by the mid Torso articulation. That Joint works well for armored troopers, but not Endor Han.

Reaction score
I can't believe that this Han, as well as all the other carry forwards and re packs have actually sold out. I've been to three stores in the last few days and all of them are cleaned out. One store has a single Finn.
Either there's no accounting for taste, or people are simply starved for product. I disliked this figure the first time around @ $10, So I sure as heck ain't gonna pay $!3 for the 4th reissue!

I like the VOTC ANH Han as well, though I thing the head sculpt could use a little fine tuning.

Reaction score
I already have this from several sources, I think a vintage card and at least one battle pack but I enjoy this one for what it is, and I have a Han in the nifty coffin box now to display with Luke, leia, Chewy and Vader.

Reaction score
Two different ones. Standard ANH body, with what I believe is the Ceremony head?

Reaction score
they are very good custom, however Han Solo on Endor does not used the same shirt from Empire, same pants, not same shirt, its completely different.

Reaction score
I was almost tempted to buy this figure until I heard he had no yellow stripes on his pants. I already have enough Hans. I'll wait until we get an SA TFA version.
the Han Solo Endor, its exactly like the one from the Vintage Collection, except for the coat its new. but it comes with the yellow line, just have to open it to see it.

Reaction score
they are very good custom, however Han Solo on Endor does not used the same shirt from Empire, same pants, not same shirt, its completely different.
Honestly, they're not really different enough to worry about.

Reaction score
I actually just bought this one. Since I'm mostly pilots oriented I haven't bothered getting many other figures but I've actually picked up most of the rerelease figures simply because I didn't have any updates (passed on the awful Vader though). So the only figures I've missed are the Stormtrooper and Rey.

Reaction score
And the barrel chest doesn't look bad in person. I swear the pics make everything look way worse then they are in person.

Reaction score
Can you pose it so that the paint apps don't show? Every one I have seen has terrible paint, especially the eyes. I suppose you could pose him Exorcist style with his head turned around backwards ;)

Reaction score
I finally bought one of the pegwarming Trench Coat Hans at my local Wal-Mart. I still didn't have an Endor Han, so I will replace the Bespin Han in my display with him. Bespin Han can now pilot the BMF and the Han that came with the BMF can go in the gun turret where he actually belongs. Maybe we are now closer to TBS 3.75" wave 4 at my local Wal-Mart, but I doubt it.

Reaction score
I am about to get a second one of these, put the 97 Leia collections soft good jacket and a wash of grey hair on it to be a regular TFA Han.

Reaction score
Thinking about returning an unopened clearance Finn or old man Solo to Wally World to get one of these. I already have the 2006 VTSC Endor Han, but I have always been bothered by how loosely the holster "fits," which was made worse when I briefly left him in the Falcon's pilot seat. You could stick a blaster between his leg and the holster, for crying out loud.
Does this 2009 exclusive/2011 TVC rerelease/2016 Walmart exclusive rerelease have the same unfortunate holster issue? JTA's review is rather damning on the issue of eyeball paint (Starfighter Pilot Yoda bad), so if I'm going to be having to sort Hans for eyeball paint in my local aisle, I'd just as soon stick with the status quo and wait to exchange until the rest of the TLJ wave(s) of TBS show up. Any advice, fellow Scummers?

Reaction score
Reaction score
this repack has the same problem with the loose holster. I didn't get the TVC version of this one, because I had the VOTC one. It's the same figure with the same problems, the trench coat though is worse. It doesn't feel like cloth, feels kind of plastic like. I only got this one as it was the last one on the shelf and I was hopeing maybe it would trigger a restock. It did...of more Endor Han's. Anyhow the holster and belt is so loose it might as well be a hula hoop.

Reaction score
I picked another up from WM clearance so I could put it on an old 30th Anniversary ST to make a Death Star Han. Now all I need is an extra head from the BS Yavin Ceremony Luke...

Reaction score
I picked another up from WM clearance so I could put it on an old 30th Anniversary ST to make a Death Star Han. Now all I need is an extra head from the BS Yavin Ceremony Luke...
You must be new to collecting. The TLC disguised Luke and Han were awesome.